Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 41285
-
03-18-24 19:59 #34055Senior Member

Posts: 708Worth the Coin.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991;6824249[URL
-
03-18-24 19:26 #34054Senior Member

Posts: 1055Now you guys are upsetting me
I gave her that damn wig and you guys should appreciate the fact that she's not bald because of it. P.S. It was clean when I gave it to her!
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 19:21 #34053Senior Member

Posts: 1055That's Erika fromDH
She's very real and that's a wig. She's bald af.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 19:10 #34052Senior Member

Posts: 690Smart Monger That Is The Only Way Prices Will Be Back Down
I totally agree, we must stop paying the insane asking prices of these heifers! Some high talent, killer bod providers are worth a some of the high asking prices, but not these drugged out heifers. Mongers need to offer Less than what these heifers are asking. Once that happen then prices will fast become reasonable for everyone.
Originally Posted by PapaPop
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 18:45 #34051Senior Member

Posts: 205Total Lunar Ecplise Luna Day coming to her senses but she needs to do more
Now 700 Mario coins for prior clients. Obviously she lost a lot of business when she went from an already high 600 to a crazy 800. She needs to do more than that and appreciate her old regulars for 400/ HR or 300/ QV. I was her regular, but there is no way I am going back for 700. I can do a lot more in cities like Orlando and Miami, including my travel. Total Lunar Eclipse so far!
Originally Posted by DirtyPastor
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 16:37 #34050Senior Member

Posts: 63Ariel
I don't recall her weight being an issue in the past ( late spring 2023 most recently). She appeared healthy and of normal / proportional weight on my most recent visit. Her photos have not been updated for a while. However, they represent what she looks like today. If you see her, please be nice to her!
Originally Posted by Anonymous123
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 14:17 #34049Senior Member

Posts: 33Prices are getting crazy
Guys that are paying 200 hh and 280 hr are crazy. Now all these girls are asking for these rates. Stop paying them and let's get these rates back down.
-
03-18-24 11:12 #34048Senior Member

Posts: 477She also has some serious mental health issues and has been Baker Act'd multiple times. I think I caught her on a particularly good day where she was on her meds, but I had a pretty decent time with her. Despite the dentures and ratty old wig.
Originally Posted by RawDawg904
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
03-18-24 11:12 #34047Senior Member

Posts: 302Ariel
Hey my guy. Did she gain her good weight back? I been gone a little while and at one point a monger on here said she was skin and bones. Even went as far to say that they thought she might the next one to leave us. But I've always been interested in seeing her. After I read that I just stayed away. But am really curious if those pics are current on her profile.
Originally Posted by RobertClark
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 08:51 #34046Senior Member

Posts: 63Ariel. Worth the wait
I was able to re-connect with Ariel last week. She was a bit delayed, but visited me at my hotel on Lenior. She has always been nice to me and this visit was no different.
https://tryst.link/escort/princess-ariel#photos.
-
03-18-24 03:08 #34045Senior Member

Posts: 1246Erika
That's Erika. I advise anyone to steer clear of this one. She is involved in some really dark, bad groups. Just stay away!
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-24 21:27 #34044Senior Member

Posts: 394You guys are killing me
So kinda like a sippy straw. LOL.
Sorry for that but thanks for the warning. Guess everyone will pass now.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-24 18:31 #34043Senior Member

Posts: 586Sucking on your dickhole!? I'm crying laughing.
Originally Posted by RawDawg904
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-24 18:28 #34042Senior Member

Posts: 586No Sir. But I may have to now, LOL. I also could be mistaken about the other thing.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-24 15:32 #34041Senior Member

Posts: 229She real. Real Bad! I saw her about a week ago. Goes by Harley, Harlow, or something like that.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
Those pics are heavily filtered and she's much older. She wears a dirty wig, sounds like an old granny, I don't believe she has any teeth either because she has the old granny jaw and mouth.
She said she's been a Jax stripper for tons of years, but doesn't know the first thing about sex. She was literally blowing on my dick, then I told her to actually suck it. She put 2 fingers around it and started sucking just my dickhole! I told her to stop and I left! A complete waste of time. One of the worst I've experienced!!










Reply With Quote






