Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 484 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 384 434 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 534 584 984 1484 ... LastLast
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 41285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34040

    Don't DO IT

    I reported on her awhile, that's a wig, shaved head. Went after seeing a good report and it was anything but that. Eyes closed during BBBJ and said she doesn't know how to do this and rarely do this. Horrible dream.

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Ya know, I was just thinking. It's tournament week. Lots of people in town. You would think if a provider that travels from Florida had any clue, they would be here? But I guess that shows their lack of situational awareness.

  2. #34039
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    Is it possible anyone has any info on this one, I mean, it has to be fake but.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/332818040631

    Did my search but cannot come up with anything. I just know that some of you here are computer geniuses unlike me.
    Ya know, I was just thinking. It's tournament week. Lots of people in town. You would think if a provider that travels from Florida had any clue, they would be here? But I guess that shows their lack of situational awareness.

  3. #34038

    Not that I'm aware of.

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    This will sound off-putting after your rave review, but wasn't she the one that supposedly gave a couple guys some not so "heady" advice a couple months ago? Not judging. LOL.
    I've been seeing her for close to 3 years now and have never had any issues with her. She's got a great personality and attitude to go with a great little body. She's always been clean and fresh and so has her room. Do management hanging around, just a sweet little Mexican hottie try to make a living.

    Have you seen her?

  4. #34037

    Wow that's nice

    Is it possible anyone has any info on this one, I mean, it has to be fake but.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/332818040631

    Did my search but cannot come up with anything. I just know that some of you here are computer geniuses unlike me.

  5. #34036

    San Marco Heather B

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    That's Heather B. She's a *****, and will play games and doesn't value your time. She puts in her ads about respecting her time, but she'll ghost you every time and leave you waiting. From the few that I've talked to who have actually seen her, she's nasty, gross, and not worth 10 bucks. She's definitely in the wrong business.

  6. #34035
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  7. #34034

    She's been reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    Here's the latest http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...073&viewfull=1#post6830073 but there have been more. Most notable topic from the reviews is that she's using pictures that are probably 15 years old. If you view her social media, you'll find that she has like 8 kids, from 5 different baby daddies and some or all may have been previous clients.

    She's definitively on my AVOID list.

    Rich.

  8. #34033

    My bad

    It was so bad I forgot to leave a review of my dream because I was trying to Blick out the memory. All I will say is not even close to the pictures posted. Skeleton skinny, but you know how it goes. You get and there and you follow through but regret it right away. Could feel her bones that how skinny she was. Nice but that's about. Wouldn't recommend at all but I'm sure someone's going to see her and possibly leave a good review. Stay away unless you like them deathly skinny. Made some excuse for why she was skinny. Not much more to say.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]

  9. #34032

  10. #34031

    University

    Has anyone seen her off University?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/263116908029

  11. #34030

    Hayley

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    I've actually had few issues with her and never had any DB problems. She's been one of my primary pussy providers and I've enjoyed her. She will doze off sometimes, but just keep fucking her and she'll jump right back in where she left off. She's always done me right and has been very sweet.
    I'm glad that's working out. Like no kidding. Maybe you just know the right way to vibe with her. I didn't.

  12. #34029

    Hayley

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    She changes her name and phone number every so often! She changes her look with wigs and such. I agree with you Avoid like the Plague, Wait in parking lot, not ready yet, screws around while you wait in the room for her to take care of business and yes BD's around all the time! This is my experience not an opinion, yes I saw her too much-- Like the body type and I was getting good service at the beginning and then went down hill. I hoped it would get better, Till I started see DB's- BD's around and stopped completely with this train wreck! You might get a good visit The first time be glad with that and don't go back.

    I still stand by don't even try, no one listen so have at it.

    About no one provider in particularly! It rains in Jacksonville a lot and at any time, carry a raincoat and use it! Or try to explain to your wife / girlfriend that you got DIRTY from a toilet seat. Good luck with that one. The life you save may be both of yours!
    I've actually had few issues with her and never had any DB problems. She's been one of my primary pussy providers and I've enjoyed her. She will doze off sometimes, but just keep fucking her and she'll jump right back in where she left off. She's always done me right and has been very sweet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail.jpg‎   thumbnail (1).jpg‎   68695054_020_2002~2.jpg‎  

  13. #34028

    Bareback Greek Fun and I Left You A Cream Pie In Gaping Rear Hole

    I had a dream with Deja – and yes, I know she has been posting since forever and that she is fairly worn out from all her years of providing. She asks for the normal silly coin rate, which I would never pay, but she does accept much, much less in coins.

    Dream was hh, started with me sucking her soft, mommy's tits, then BBBJ – dt, good head skills which got jr wanting to enjoy her other 2 holes. Went to mish, her kitty was wet but not very tight, but still enjoyable bareback pounding her deep and hard, those legs wide open. No odor either, a plus. But no way that I would go down on her – too much bareback has enjoyed that kitty and I did not want to taste any guys' swimmers. Jr wanted something tighter than her loose kitty, so I flipped her over and took a bareback trip to Greece. Nice and tight rear, she had lubed jr and it was a good thing because it was tight. Pounded her rear deep, all the way in to the hilt, she seemed to really get into it, moaning as my balls slapped against her. Jr popped and I left a cream pie dripping for you from her gaping rear Hole.

    She is not my type for regular fun, but when I want bareback Greek fun I would probably repeat.

    LB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/207570233499

  14. #34027
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    When a listing says trust me she is legit and honestly, I always see red flags and do not trust it. Here the provider only does car dates and then she guides one to a more hidden place. Hmmm more hidden to get robbed or what? Scary, I will avoid. Be safe and avoid her too.
    Agreeing with Helpfulperv. But the best advice I can give is to pick your own spot to avoid risk.

    All this being said, I'd avoid her cause she looks buggeyed ugly like Urkel.

    Did I say that? LOL.

  15. #34026
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    Each time I've hit her up she's asked for a deposit (disguised as gas money). Sometimes $10, sometimes $30. Each time I refused and each time comms went dark. Homey don't play that.

    Rich.
    Well damn. Maybe I caught her on a good day? As I said she lives in a pretty decent neighborhood. The house was in somewhat disrepair, but I wasn't there to fix the roof, LOL. But I did Smash that tight little pussy. And when I say tight I mean tight. She repeatedly and gave me the hand on the stomach to try to control my entry thrusts. But I swear I took it easy on her until the end. I guess my point is it doesn't seem like she fucks a lot of guys with a kitty that tight.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape