Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 484 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 384 434 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 534 584 984 1484 ... LastLast
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34043
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    She real. Real Bad! I saw her about a week ago. Goes by Harley, Harlow, or something like that.

    Those pics are heavily filtered and she's much older. She wears a dirty wig, sounds like an old granny, I don't believe she has any teeth either because she has the old granny jaw and mouth.

    She said she's been a Jax stripper for tons of years, but doesn't know the first thing about sex. She was literally blowing on my dick, then I told her to actually suck it. She put 2 fingers around it and started sucking just my dickhole! I told her to stop and I left! A complete waste of time. One of the worst I've experienced!!
    Sucking on your dickhole!? I'm crying laughing.

  2. #34042
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her for close to 3 years now and have never had any issues with her. She's got a great personality and attitude to go with a great little body. She's always been clean and fresh and so has her room. Do management hanging around, just a sweet little Mexican hottie try to make a living.

    Have you seen her?
    No Sir. But I may have to now, LOL. I also could be mistaken about the other thing.

  3. #34041
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    Is it possible anyone has any info on this one, I mean, it has to be fake but.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/332818040631

    Did my search but cannot come up with anything. I just know that some of you here are computer geniuses unlike me.
    She real. Real Bad! I saw her about a week ago. Goes by Harley, Harlow, or something like that.

    Those pics are heavily filtered and she's much older. She wears a dirty wig, sounds like an old granny, I don't believe she has any teeth either because she has the old granny jaw and mouth.

    She said she's been a Jax stripper for tons of years, but doesn't know the first thing about sex. She was literally blowing on my dick, then I told her to actually suck it. She put 2 fingers around it and started sucking just my dickhole! I told her to stop and I left! A complete waste of time. One of the worst I've experienced!!

  4. #34040

    Don't DO IT

    I reported on her awhile, that's a wig, shaved head. Went after seeing a good report and it was anything but that. Eyes closed during BBBJ and said she doesn't know how to do this and rarely do this. Horrible dream.

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Ya know, I was just thinking. It's tournament week. Lots of people in town. You would think if a provider that travels from Florida had any clue, they would be here? But I guess that shows their lack of situational awareness.

  5. #34039
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    Is it possible anyone has any info on this one, I mean, it has to be fake but.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/332818040631

    Did my search but cannot come up with anything. I just know that some of you here are computer geniuses unlike me.
    Ya know, I was just thinking. It's tournament week. Lots of people in town. You would think if a provider that travels from Florida had any clue, they would be here? But I guess that shows their lack of situational awareness.

  6. #34038

    Not that I'm aware of.

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    This will sound off-putting after your rave review, but wasn't she the one that supposedly gave a couple guys some not so "heady" advice a couple months ago? Not judging. LOL.
    I've been seeing her for close to 3 years now and have never had any issues with her. She's got a great personality and attitude to go with a great little body. She's always been clean and fresh and so has her room. Do management hanging around, just a sweet little Mexican hottie try to make a living.

    Have you seen her?

  7. #34037

    Wow that's nice

    Is it possible anyone has any info on this one, I mean, it has to be fake but.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/332818040631

    Did my search but cannot come up with anything. I just know that some of you here are computer geniuses unlike me.

  8. #34036

    San Marco Heather B

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    That's Heather B. She's a *****, and will play games and doesn't value your time. She puts in her ads about respecting her time, but she'll ghost you every time and leave you waiting. From the few that I've talked to who have actually seen her, she's nasty, gross, and not worth 10 bucks. She's definitely in the wrong business.

  9. #34035
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  10. #34034

    She's been reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    Here's the latest http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...073&viewfull=1#post6830073 but there have been more. Most notable topic from the reviews is that she's using pictures that are probably 15 years old. If you view her social media, you'll find that she has like 8 kids, from 5 different baby daddies and some or all may have been previous clients.

    She's definitively on my AVOID list.

    Rich.

  11. #34033

    My bad

    It was so bad I forgot to leave a review of my dream because I was trying to Blick out the memory. All I will say is not even close to the pictures posted. Skeleton skinny, but you know how it goes. You get and there and you follow through but regret it right away. Could feel her bones that how skinny she was. Nice but that's about. Wouldn't recommend at all but I'm sure someone's going to see her and possibly leave a good review. Stay away unless you like them deathly skinny. Made some excuse for why she was skinny. Not much more to say.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]

  12. #34032

  13. #34031

    University

    Has anyone seen her off University?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/263116908029

  14. #34030

    Hayley

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    I've actually had few issues with her and never had any DB problems. She's been one of my primary pussy providers and I've enjoyed her. She will doze off sometimes, but just keep fucking her and she'll jump right back in where she left off. She's always done me right and has been very sweet.
    I'm glad that's working out. Like no kidding. Maybe you just know the right way to vibe with her. I didn't.

  15. #34029

    Hayley

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    She changes her name and phone number every so often! She changes her look with wigs and such. I agree with you Avoid like the Plague, Wait in parking lot, not ready yet, screws around while you wait in the room for her to take care of business and yes BD's around all the time! This is my experience not an opinion, yes I saw her too much-- Like the body type and I was getting good service at the beginning and then went down hill. I hoped it would get better, Till I started see DB's- BD's around and stopped completely with this train wreck! You might get a good visit The first time be glad with that and don't go back.

    I still stand by don't even try, no one listen so have at it.

    About no one provider in particularly! It rains in Jacksonville a lot and at any time, carry a raincoat and use it! Or try to explain to your wife / girlfriend that you got DIRTY from a toilet seat. Good luck with that one. The life you save may be both of yours!
    I've actually had few issues with her and never had any DB problems. She's been one of my primary pussy providers and I've enjoyed her. She will doze off sometimes, but just keep fucking her and she'll jump right back in where she left off. She's always done me right and has been very sweet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail.jpg‎   thumbnail (1).jpg‎   68695054_020_2002~2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape