Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 168 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2517
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #1257
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBrown5  [View Original Post]
    At Frank, do you know if Mia went by another name at any of the other spas?
    Used to be Clair at Newport.

  2. #1256

    Laguna Nuruz recommendations

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds  [View Original Post]
    Checked out both Nicole and Mia at Laguna. Nicole a super fire thin and petite Latina babe. Mia a thin and athletic blonde babe. Both super cool and would recommend. Nicole a bit more sensual, Mia a bit better massage.
    At Frank, do you know if Mia went by another name at any of the other spas?

  3. #1255

    Tia the Viet girl

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaStylez  [View Original Post]
    Tia the Viet girl who lost major weight last year and became a drama queen on IG?! She was super cool and easy as Sunday morning. She a crackhead now? (
    Where is Tia the Viet girl working? I gave up on nuru, but could give it one. More try with the flutist Tia.

    Thanks,

    Red.

  4. #1254

    Laguna Nicole and Mia

    Checked out both Nicole and Mia at Laguna. Nicole a super fire thin and petite Latina babe. Mia a thin and athletic blonde babe. Both super cool and would recommend. Nicole a bit more sensual, Mia a bit better massage.

  5. #1253
    She's definitely all over the place and on her own planet, but not a crackhead and I've always loved my sessions with her.

    Where is she located now? Nurugurus?

  6. #1252
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see all the accounts posting about these people getting evicted / in trouble? They were open like four days, anyone know what happened?
    It felt like it opened fast and ran hard. Kandy says that she has big news and a bigger place coming soon.

  7. #1251

    Sensual sanctuary

    Anyone see all the accounts posting about these people getting evicted / in trouble? They were open like four days, anyone know what happened?

  8. #1250

    Sara Thai in Orange

    Massage was decent and pretty good, but watch out for the overpriced HE by hands. Good luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dssss  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone try the Thai massage in OC with the HE. (plus is there somewhere provide the massage with dragon and tendon, sounds good.)

  9. #1249
    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    So, I think I know Victoria from the Mimosa Spa days and want to see her again based on amazing reviews that I've seen these days. I really liked her back in the day but it sounds like she got even better. However, I asked for her rates and she said "House fee $70 for HH $80 for 45 minutes $90 for an hour. My service starts at $200". Wow, has Nuru really gone up in OC or does she just have GPS? I know, it already sounds like she may be worth it but is that just for nuru and then it goes up from there? If anyone knows, feel free to DM me that info if you prefer.
    She has high marks here, and according to my ATF, Victoria's popularity led to Boditec hiking up their rates. Their house fee was higher than everybody else already.

  10. #1248

    Question on Victoria

    So, I think I know Victoria from the Mimosa Spa days and want to see her again based on amazing reviews that I've seen these days. I really liked her back in the day but it sounds like she got even better. However, I asked for her rates and she said "House fee $70 for HH $80 for 45 minutes $90 for an hour. My service starts at $200". Wow, has Nuru really gone up in OC or does she just have GPS? I know, it already sounds like she may be worth it but is that just for nuru and then it goes up from there? If anyone knows, feel free to DM me that info if you prefer.

    Wondering who's the hottest and best bang for the buck in the OC.

    Side question, up in LA there's a girl named Kassandra that used to work down there at Honey, I think. She's now in Sherman Oaks. Anyone know what she used to go by? She's a stunning latina with dark skin. Any experiences?

  11. #1247
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Thai massage

    Does anyone try the Thai massage in OC with the HE. (plus is there somewhere provide the massage with dragon and tendon, sounds good.)

  12. #1246
    Quote Originally Posted by Dssss  [View Original Post]
    Is this the real address? Why can't I find this avenue on Google Maps.
    Wow really. Ya better read the forum rules again brother, basically everything that your asking for is not allowed.

  13. #1245
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy62  [View Original Post]
    From 1122 Boogie Boogie Avenue!
    Is this the real address? Why can't I find this avenue on Google Maps.

  14. #1244

    Walking distance on all

    Quote Originally Posted by Dssss  [View Original Post]
    As a novice, I see you keep saying haven, laguna or Krystal, what are the original names of these stores, or where are the addresses, which I can't find on Google.
    From 1122 Boogie Boogie Avenue!

  15. #1243
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Haven

    As a novice, I see you keep saying haven, laguna or Krystal, what are the original names of these stores, or where are the addresses, which I can't find on Google.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape