Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 168 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2516
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #1256

    Laguna Nuruz recommendations

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds  [View Original Post]
    Checked out both Nicole and Mia at Laguna. Nicole a super fire thin and petite Latina babe. Mia a thin and athletic blonde babe. Both super cool and would recommend. Nicole a bit more sensual, Mia a bit better massage.
    At Frank, do you know if Mia went by another name at any of the other spas?

  2. #1255

    Tia the Viet girl

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaStylez  [View Original Post]
    Tia the Viet girl who lost major weight last year and became a drama queen on IG?! She was super cool and easy as Sunday morning. She a crackhead now? (
    Where is Tia the Viet girl working? I gave up on nuru, but could give it one. More try with the flutist Tia.

    Thanks,

    Red.

  3. #1254

    Laguna Nicole and Mia

    Checked out both Nicole and Mia at Laguna. Nicole a super fire thin and petite Latina babe. Mia a thin and athletic blonde babe. Both super cool and would recommend. Nicole a bit more sensual, Mia a bit better massage.

  4. #1253
    She's definitely all over the place and on her own planet, but not a crackhead and I've always loved my sessions with her.

    Where is she located now? Nurugurus?

  5. #1252
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see all the accounts posting about these people getting evicted / in trouble? They were open like four days, anyone know what happened?
    It felt like it opened fast and ran hard. Kandy says that she has big news and a bigger place coming soon.

  6. #1251

    Sensual sanctuary

    Anyone see all the accounts posting about these people getting evicted / in trouble? They were open like four days, anyone know what happened?

  7. #1250

    Sara Thai in Orange

    Massage was decent and pretty good, but watch out for the overpriced HE by hands. Good luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dssss  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone try the Thai massage in OC with the HE. (plus is there somewhere provide the massage with dragon and tendon, sounds good.)

  8. #1249
    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    So, I think I know Victoria from the Mimosa Spa days and want to see her again based on amazing reviews that I've seen these days. I really liked her back in the day but it sounds like she got even better. However, I asked for her rates and she said "House fee $70 for HH $80 for 45 minutes $90 for an hour. My service starts at $200". Wow, has Nuru really gone up in OC or does she just have GPS? I know, it already sounds like she may be worth it but is that just for nuru and then it goes up from there? If anyone knows, feel free to DM me that info if you prefer.
    She has high marks here, and according to my ATF, Victoria's popularity led to Boditec hiking up their rates. Their house fee was higher than everybody else already.

  9. #1248

    Question on Victoria

    So, I think I know Victoria from the Mimosa Spa days and want to see her again based on amazing reviews that I've seen these days. I really liked her back in the day but it sounds like she got even better. However, I asked for her rates and she said "House fee $70 for HH $80 for 45 minutes $90 for an hour. My service starts at $200". Wow, has Nuru really gone up in OC or does she just have GPS? I know, it already sounds like she may be worth it but is that just for nuru and then it goes up from there? If anyone knows, feel free to DM me that info if you prefer.

    Wondering who's the hottest and best bang for the buck in the OC.

    Side question, up in LA there's a girl named Kassandra that used to work down there at Honey, I think. She's now in Sherman Oaks. Anyone know what she used to go by? She's a stunning latina with dark skin. Any experiences?

  10. #1247
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Thai massage

    Does anyone try the Thai massage in OC with the HE. (plus is there somewhere provide the massage with dragon and tendon, sounds good.)

  11. #1246
    Quote Originally Posted by Dssss  [View Original Post]
    Is this the real address? Why can't I find this avenue on Google Maps.
    Wow really. Ya better read the forum rules again brother, basically everything that your asking for is not allowed.

  12. #1245
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy62  [View Original Post]
    From 1122 Boogie Boogie Avenue!
    Is this the real address? Why can't I find this avenue on Google Maps.

  13. #1244

    Walking distance on all

    Quote Originally Posted by Dssss  [View Original Post]
    As a novice, I see you keep saying haven, laguna or Krystal, what are the original names of these stores, or where are the addresses, which I can't find on Google.
    From 1122 Boogie Boogie Avenue!

  14. #1243
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Haven

    As a novice, I see you keep saying haven, laguna or Krystal, what are the original names of these stores, or where are the addresses, which I can't find on Google.

  15. #1242
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredMn  [View Original Post]
    So I decided to finally check out brea_spa_1221 which I've heard is ran by the same people who ran lf109. There was a provider I used to see years ago who retired from the lifestyle and I noticed the Brea spa IG posted a picture that she used to use to advertise. Both their names started with D so I decided to take chance to see if it may have been her. The woman was advertised as "Demi" and unfortunately it was not the same girl I was hoping for. Fortunately she was attractive. She was a petite Latina with a giant butterfly tattoo on her thighs / ass with a spunky attitude. She assumed I was there for FS but told her I was only there for standard nuru / HJ service so it seems like there's a lot to be had here if anyone looking. The door fee was $55 and the location was a standard massage parlor. She said she was new and only there for a week or so but she was fun a lot of fun and seemed pretty into it. Very good at grinding and moved in a way which made me think she might work as a stripper too. HJ was done in a reverse cow girl position and a lot of dirty talk which was great. She told me to come see her again but when I checked it looks like she's gone LOL She said she lives in LA so maybe she found somewhere closer to work idk. This place is a little too close to where I live and I try not to monger too close to home, but might check it out in the future to see what other talent might be here.
    Thanks for the review. I have been curious about this spot. I went once a few years ago and saw Melisa. I was pretty underwhelmed. Compared to the picture not even close, only similarity was glasses. She was average looking, body was just ok I guess, service was very uninspired. Good conversationalist. I'd say it was like messing around with a friend when both of you are bored.

    After that did not try it again. For me the drive to santa ana or even south oc is more worth it. Wondering how other folks experience was here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape