Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 256 of 871 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 306 356 756 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 13065
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9240
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehoustx  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at Peach yesterday. Was greeted by a tiny woman with long straight hair. She was wearing a mini dress that belonged in a night club. Said her name was Dana, or something like that. As soon as I was face down, she hiked the dress up to make roaming easier. For three Jacksons she went fully nude, DATY, FIV, and hr. She wanted to haggle for more but I wasn't going to. Worked out okay.
    For that price you could have had two girls at most AMPs.

  2. #9239

    Caucasion providers?

    I've been a bit bored with AMPs. Anyone know of services that offer Caucasian masseuses? I've tried to Russian providers that's all over PD and they're hit or miss. Feel free to DM if you prefer. Happy to share my experience with the Russian providers as well. I tried to search through the forums but haven't found anything material.

    Looking mostly for FBSM, not FS. Thanks, fellow mongers.

  3. #9238
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 11

    Peach Massage

    Stopped at Peach yesterday. Was greeted by a tiny woman with long straight hair. She was wearing a mini dress that belonged in a night club. Said her name was Dana, or something like that. As soon as I was face down, she hiked the dress up to make roaming easier. For three Jacksons she went fully nude, DATY, FIV, and hr. She wanted to haggle for more but I wasn't going to. Worked out okay.

  4. #9237
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    Paying 1. 4 for a HJ? Come on, paddy, use those negotiating skills. I'm not an MP expert like some on here but I believe 1. 4 is the going rate for FS and a HJ should be much, much less.
    I think he means 1. 4 all in, counting the house fee. At least I hope so.

  5. #9236
    Quote Originally Posted by Ireland1988  [View Original Post]
    Wharf has quickly become my favorite spot in LA. Grace is my favorite, I think she works Wednesdays. For 1.4 to have a sexy young girl finish you with a HJ, I can't deny I love it. I'd like to venture into a BBBJ / FS within LA but haven't been able to commit to one yet. Was going to try 8155 but I don't like them thick so I'm reluctant LOL.
    Paying 1. 4 for a HJ? Come on, paddy, use those negotiating skills. I'm not an MP expert like some on here but I believe 1. 4 is the going rate for FS and a HJ should be much, much less.

  6. #9235
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Wrong cover I guess

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    She only offers only a HJ? Bring a cover next time and some extra cash. Once she's comfortable with you she'll give you FS! If she's hesitant tell her another girl offers it but you can't name the girl cause she still works there and then name one of the ones who left and don't work there anymore. She'll will be hesitant. Grace pussy is very tight! Maybe she only offers it to me I will find out if she gets mad at me since she told me not to tell anyone if you all.
    I asked for some FS today at wharf. I was told there is no such thing. And here I thought $100,000 on facebook could turn an election.

  7. #9234
    Quote Originally Posted by Ireland1988  [View Original Post]
    Wharf has quickly become my favorite spot in LA. Grace is my favorite, I think she works Wednesdays. For 1.4 to have a sexy young girl finish you with a HJ, I can't deny I love it. I'd like to venture into a BBBJ / FS within LA but haven't been able to commit to one yet. Was going to try 8155 but I don't like them thick so I'm reluctant LOL.
    She only offers only a HJ? Bring a cover next time and some extra cash. Once she's comfortable with you she'll give you FS! If she's hesitant tell her another girl offers it but you can't name the girl cause she still works there and then name one of the ones who left and don't work there anymore. She'll will be hesitant. Grace pussy is very tight! Maybe she only offers it to me I will find out if she gets mad at me since she told me not to tell anyone if you all.

  8. #9233

    Wharf spa

    Wharf has quickly become my favorite spot in LA. Grace is my favorite, I think she works Wednesdays. For 1.4 to have a sexy young girl finish you with a HJ, I can't deny I love it. I'd like to venture into a BBBJ / FS within LA but haven't been able to commit to one yet. Was going to try 8155 but I don't like them thick so I'm reluctant LOL.

  9. #9232
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway3602  [View Original Post]
    What places are open late late, after midnight - 6 am hours? Seems like the options are few and far between.
    There's a place on Garvey Ave in El Monte that used to be 24 hours but apparently isn't anymore.

  10. #9231

    Nail spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo72  [View Original Post]
    Both joints in Atwater (Glendale bl.) will make you a happy camper. Only HJ's.

    Mondo.
    So are you going to tell us more?

  11. #9230

    Jasmine

    https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/Jas5324

    The pickings were slim for my short time in downtown LA but Jasmine answered and was available late in the afternoon. She's the person in the photo. The long and short, she's a bit thick but not fat. Nice butt and large boobs that almost certainly man made but the work was done very well. I don't expect anything to come cheep at a downtown LA hotel but it ended up being $300 for a massage (barely sufficient), nude and Russian finish. Won't repeat.

  12. #9229

    Occult lingo

    Quote Originally Posted by OcAmper  [View Original Post]
    L1, L2, L3?

    In all the years in reading this forum, don't recall anyone using that notation? You'll have to explain a bit more.

    As far as the $, notation, I'd suggest not using that for two reasons. One, most people are confused by it and don't use it properly. Second, the forum autocorrects and puts spaces where they don't belong, which can cause further confusion, or at least, decrease readability.
    I believe if you roll the blade in a Honda Accord and throw out to the little Miss.

    Hey, how much for a Bo Jackson?

    =L2.

    Or.

    Do you have a room at the Sunrise so I can downward dog you and go all Frank Sinatra?

    =L3.

    As for L1 = search "goldfinger weho".

    Shutting of lights now.

  13. #9228
    Quote Originally Posted by OcAmper  [View Original Post]
    L1, L2, L3?

    In all the years in reading this forum, don't recall anyone using that notation? You'll have to explain a bit more.

    As far as the $, notation, I'd suggest not using that for two reasons. One, most people are confused by it and don't use it properly. Second, the forum autocorrects and puts spaces where they don't belong, which can cause further confusion, or at least, decrease readability.
    They are HJ, BJ, FS.

  14. #9227

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SGhunter69  [View Original Post]
    What's damage like these days? I remember last year it was anything from. 4-. 6 for L1, . 8-$ for L2, and $. 2- 5 for L3 but my buddy is telling me its now. 8/$ for L1, $. 5+ for L2 and $$+ for L3. No way a single year fucked things up that bad and we're not even in the middle of '24.
    L1, L2, L3?

    In all the years in reading this forum, don't recall anyone using that notation? You'll have to explain a bit more.

    As far as the $, notation, I'd suggest not using that for two reasons. One, most people are confused by it and don't use it properly. Second, the forum autocorrects and puts spaces where they don't belong, which can cause further confusion, or at least, decrease readability.

  15. #9226

    Inflation?

    What's damage like these days? I remember last year it was anything from. 4-. 6 for L1, . 8-$ for L2, and $. 2- 5 for L3 but my buddy is telling me its now. 8/$ for L1, $. 5+ for L2 and $$+ for L3. No way a single year fucked things up that bad and we're not even in the middle of '24.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape