Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 256 of 870 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 306 356 756 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 13047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9222
    Quote Originally Posted by Ireland1988  [View Original Post]
    Wharf has quickly become my favorite spot in LA. Grace is my favorite, I think she works Wednesdays. For 1.4 to have a sexy young girl finish you with a HJ, I can't deny I love it. I'd like to venture into a BBBJ / FS within LA but haven't been able to commit to one yet. Was going to try 8155 but I don't like them thick so I'm reluctant LOL.
    She only offers only a HJ? Bring a cover next time and some extra cash. Once she's comfortable with you she'll give you FS! If she's hesitant tell her another girl offers it but you can't name the girl cause she still works there and then name one of the ones who left and don't work there anymore. She'll will be hesitant. Grace pussy is very tight! Maybe she only offers it to me I will find out if she gets mad at me since she told me not to tell anyone if you all.

  2. #9221

    Wharf spa

    Wharf has quickly become my favorite spot in LA. Grace is my favorite, I think she works Wednesdays. For 1.4 to have a sexy young girl finish you with a HJ, I can't deny I love it. I'd like to venture into a BBBJ / FS within LA but haven't been able to commit to one yet. Was going to try 8155 but I don't like them thick so I'm reluctant LOL.

  3. #9220
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway3602  [View Original Post]
    What places are open late late, after midnight - 6 am hours? Seems like the options are few and far between.
    There's a place on Garvey Ave in El Monte that used to be 24 hours but apparently isn't anymore.

  4. #9219

    Nail spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo72  [View Original Post]
    Both joints in Atwater (Glendale bl.) will make you a happy camper. Only HJ's.

    Mondo.
    So are you going to tell us more?

  5. #9218

    Jasmine

    https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/Jas5324

    The pickings were slim for my short time in downtown LA but Jasmine answered and was available late in the afternoon. She's the person in the photo. The long and short, she's a bit thick but not fat. Nice butt and large boobs that almost certainly man made but the work was done very well. I don't expect anything to come cheep at a downtown LA hotel but it ended up being $300 for a massage (barely sufficient), nude and Russian finish. Won't repeat.

  6. #9217

    Occult lingo

    Quote Originally Posted by OcAmper  [View Original Post]
    L1, L2, L3?

    In all the years in reading this forum, don't recall anyone using that notation? You'll have to explain a bit more.

    As far as the $, notation, I'd suggest not using that for two reasons. One, most people are confused by it and don't use it properly. Second, the forum autocorrects and puts spaces where they don't belong, which can cause further confusion, or at least, decrease readability.
    I believe if you roll the blade in a Honda Accord and throw out to the little Miss.

    Hey, how much for a Bo Jackson?

    =L2.

    Or.

    Do you have a room at the Sunrise so I can downward dog you and go all Frank Sinatra?

    =L3.

    As for L1 = search "goldfinger weho".

    Shutting of lights now.

  7. #9216
    Quote Originally Posted by OcAmper  [View Original Post]
    L1, L2, L3?

    In all the years in reading this forum, don't recall anyone using that notation? You'll have to explain a bit more.

    As far as the $, notation, I'd suggest not using that for two reasons. One, most people are confused by it and don't use it properly. Second, the forum autocorrects and puts spaces where they don't belong, which can cause further confusion, or at least, decrease readability.
    They are HJ, BJ, FS.

  8. #9215

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SGhunter69  [View Original Post]
    What's damage like these days? I remember last year it was anything from. 4-. 6 for L1, . 8-$ for L2, and $. 2- 5 for L3 but my buddy is telling me its now. 8/$ for L1, $. 5+ for L2 and $$+ for L3. No way a single year fucked things up that bad and we're not even in the middle of '24.
    L1, L2, L3?

    In all the years in reading this forum, don't recall anyone using that notation? You'll have to explain a bit more.

    As far as the $, notation, I'd suggest not using that for two reasons. One, most people are confused by it and don't use it properly. Second, the forum autocorrects and puts spaces where they don't belong, which can cause further confusion, or at least, decrease readability.

  9. #9214

    Inflation?

    What's damage like these days? I remember last year it was anything from. 4-. 6 for L1, . 8-$ for L2, and $. 2- 5 for L3 but my buddy is telling me its now. 8/$ for L1, $. 5+ for L2 and $$+ for L3. No way a single year fucked things up that bad and we're not even in the middle of '24.

  10. #9213

    Nail Spa adventures

    Quote Originally Posted by SGhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had success at a nail spa? I've been to at least two that had nail spas in the same strip malls, not all next door, but like a few businesses down.

    One nail spa has a "website" on Google maps that leads to a shady site but that could just be coincidence and it not being maintained or something. I want to know if I should try going into any of them. I once was at a business next door to a nail spa around their closing time and I saw these hot Korean MILF exiting the nail spa and closing up. They had pretty faces for their age, nice thin bodies, and were just sexy to me and I would love to get a HE from them.

    Are nail spas worth trying out? Some have the windows completely covered with curtains / blinds. If it's a spa I wonder if they also massage? Or is it just a dream?
    Mimi after her hair salon was in a nail salon in Whittier called Natalie nails spa offered FS but she is no longer there the salon is still there but who knows if you can get extras? Since there have been no reports after she left.

  11. #9212

    Nail spas

    Quote Originally Posted by SGhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had success at a nail spa? I've been to at least two that had nail spas in the same strip malls, not all next door, but like a few businesses down.

    One nail spa has a "website" on Google maps that leads to a shady site but that could just be coincidence and it not being maintained or something. I want to know if I should try going into any of them. I once was at a business next door to a nail spa around their closing time and I saw these hot Korean MILF exiting the nail spa and closing up. They had pretty faces for their age, nice thin bodies, and were just sexy to me and I would love to get a HE from them.

    Are nail spas worth trying out? Some have the windows completely covered with curtains / blinds. If it's a spa I wonder if they also massage? Or is it just a dream?
    I only know of 1 right now and that is Luvie salon in Huntington beach yeah not in LA.

  12. #9211

    Valley Day Spa

    Yesterday, I noticed a digital sign indicating that they are now open 24 hrs.

    Quote Originally Posted by RockNRoll72  [View Original Post]
    Pre-pandemic, I'd heard of spots in Culver City that were open late for mongers in the know. I have no way of confirming if that's the case now. Out in the Valley, you have Vally Day Spa which is open until at least midnight but pre-pandemic they were open much later.

    - RnR.

  13. #9210
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway3602  [View Original Post]
    What places are open late late, after midnight - 6 am hours? Seems like the options are few and far between.
    Before the pandemic there we're several open very; ate by LAX, Ingeelwood, Santa Monica, Hollywood, and Torrance. But they got shutdown and never re-opened.

    I don't think there are anymore open late late.

  14. #9209
    Quote Originally Posted by Bince33  [View Original Post]
    Can you share an example of this website preview? I'm headed to NYC soon and didn't even think of an AMP mission until now.
    Check out the Manhattan forum. I've visited NYAF (google nyaf NYC) and for 320 bucks you live in a porno for an hour. I pop half a blue pill to try and make each visit a triple!

  15. #9208
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway3602  [View Original Post]
    What places are open late late, after midnight - 6 am hours? Seems like the options are few and far between.
    Pre-pandemic, I'd heard of spots in Culver City that were open late for mongers in the know. I have no way of confirming if that's the case now. Out in the Valley, you have Vally Day Spa which is open until at least midnight but pre-pandemic they were open much later.

    - RnR.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape