Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 385 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 5762
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4982
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole


    Posts: 1121

    A Lian

    Tried this place last week. Last visit was Dec 23. New girl decent massage. No tease and no extras. All legit. If anyone knows different please report.

  2. #4981

    King

    Quote Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff  [View Original Post]
    They were definitely still open in mid December. The session was nothing special though, just an OK massage with an OK HE. (Apparently no shower available).

    Spaceman Spiff.
    May I ask the rates and services?

  3. #4980

    Re: 4 Hand

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfker6  [View Original Post]
    Is there any location that gives a great massage with 4 hand! My go to was cici's when I worked in Chattanooga and drove back to Columbia every other weekend. But now I'm here full time and trying to determine who my regular stops will be!
    My experience is that Tao on US-1 going into Lexington will volunteer 4 Hand if you are the only one there. Is it great? Well, there's OTC roaming on both girls and they both play with the dangly bits, but they don't take anything off or do more than HE, so calibrate whether that fits your ask or not.

    Spaceman Spiff.

  4. #4979

    4 hand

    Is there any location that gives a great massage with 4 hand! My go to was cici's when I worked in Chattanooga and drove back to Columbia every other weekend. But now I'm here full time and trying to determine who my regular stops will be!

  5. #4978
    Quote Originally Posted by VpiChem  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to 4 Seasons? How much $$.
    He is, and it depends on what you're looking for. The last few visits with Sarah I had it was 1. 4 on top of the house fee for everything. I don't go there often enough for the management to know me, so I don't tip ahead, but I know it's an option if you don't like haggling.

    I do hope to visit again in the next few weeks though. I've still been going to NE more regularly since it's closer and very enjoyable.

  6. #4977
    Quote Originally Posted by VpiChem  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to 4 Seasons? How much $$.
    Yes, I'm talking about Four Seasons.

    However, I don't want to say what I pay, because everyone here yells at me for paying too much. LOL.

  7. #4976

    Which Place

    Quote Originally Posted by BansheeImp  [View Original Post]
    Jenny left last week. Now it's Hannah and Lisa. Hannah is kind of fun. She has a nice big rack.
    Are you referring to 4 Seasons? How much $$.

  8. #4975
    Jenny left last week. Now it's Hannah and Lisa. Hannah is kind of fun. She has a nice big rack.

  9. #4974
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog  [View Original Post]
    Didn't get to see her. Drew Lisa.
    I've only ever seen Jenny, sarah, and one other lady a year ago. I was quite please with Jenny but not sure why people don't really like Sarah too much. She was just fine for me. Lisa worth visiting?

  10. #4973

    Replacement

    Quote Originally Posted by Fnmke25  [View Original Post]
    New talent any Better? She was fun to look at for sure.
    Didn't get to see her. Drew Lisa.

  11. #4972
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog  [View Original Post]
    Jenny left Sunday.
    New talent any Better? She was fun to look at for sure.

  12. #4971

    4 seasons

    Quote Originally Posted by Fnmke25  [View Original Post]
    So I have gotten everything at a couple places around town. IMO, Jenny at 4's is the best looking option for FS. Like previous posts she is a little mechanical but other than that pretty good. I have also had one Amazing interaction a year ago at Nice. I'm not interested in anything American. Only Asian. So, tell me what is the best FS spot in cola? And don't say Charlotte because I go there enough!
    Jenny left Sunday.

  13. #4970

    Most Attractive Asian FS? Or best?

    So I have gotten everything at a couple places around town. IMO, Jenny at 4's is the best looking option for FS. Like previous posts she is a little mechanical but other than that pretty good. I have also had one Amazing interaction a year ago at Nice. I'm not interested in anything American. Only Asian. So, tell me what is the best FS spot in cola? And don't say Charlotte because I go there enough!

  14. #4969
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole


    Posts: 1121

    I tried today

    Quote Originally Posted by Umehome  [View Original Post]
    Not when I went by it was not. Stopped in yesterday and was met by a short fat asian. Honestly I thought it was the mama. Gave her the money for the hour and she came back to take me to TS. I told her I wanted someone else and not her and she said she was the only one working. Should have asked for my money back and bolted. Half ass TS awful massage! Paid for an hour rubbed me for like 10 minutes and I could not take anymore. Asked what I wanted after and I almost laughed. Told her I was good. Another guy was coming in as I was leaving and I wanted to tell him to bolt but she threw me in another room before I could see him. Total waste for me.
    I tried to visit again to see if Leah was there. A guy in a white truck was there over 2 hours, so I'm guessing the younger girl was there? I ran out of time and had to leave.

  15. #4968

    A top

    Quote Originally Posted by MontyJoe  [View Original Post]
    Back open with new personnel from Atl. Service is worth the trip. Much improved.
    Not when I went by it was not. Stopped in yesterday and was met by a short fat asian. Honestly I thought it was the mama. Gave her the money for the hour and she came back to take me to TS. I told her I wanted someone else and not her and she said she was the only one working. Should have asked for my money back and bolted. Half ass TS awful massage! Paid for an hour rubbed me for like 10 minutes and I could not take anymore. Asked what I wanted after and I almost laughed. Told her I was good. Another guy was coming in as I was leaving and I wanted to tell him to bolt but she threw me in another room before I could see him. Total waste for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape