Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 37324
-
03-13-24 01:36 #31429Senior Member

Posts: 252That's her.
Originally Posted by OnTheVeryTop
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 23:33 #31428Senior Member

Posts: 629Re: Info - 2nd one is Valentina Backer with TouringVIPGirls
The second one is Valentina Backer from TrouringVIPGirls.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
http://touringvipgirls.freeescortsit...entina-backer/
I've seen her 4 times when she's come through Indianapolis including just the other week. You can click on my I'd on this site and find my forum posting "review" from the last visit.
She's also got like 54 reviews on TER:
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4644359-382152
You can also check with I'd Bravofox on the Nashville, TN forum too. She's a favorite of his too.
Valentina is a real keeper!
As they say "Book with confidence". You can't go wrong. I'd say book an hour and treat her well.
Oh English may be a little limited. I use my cell phone translator when needed with most of their ladies.
PS: I just realized you (Island13) and I have exchanged private messages and info before.
-
03-12-24 23:01 #31427Senior Member

Posts: 171Been a While
Been a while for me since I saw good old Val. She hops around but usually pretty solid. I do not have the digits.
Originally Posted by Scrivnah
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 20:27 #31426Senior Member

Posts: 1449Is she really 4'? Holy holy mother of god. You must spin her her like a top lmao. Please let that be so.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 16:17 #31425Senior Member

Posts: 28Big Titty Blaze
Is this a different blaze than the one posting on tryst. If so, Got a link?
Originally Posted by Dls9090
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 13:55 #31424Senior Member

Posts: 1449I have hit my share of healthy ones myself but I'm a little guy and they usually love riding me like a bull. Get swallowed up! One of my favs was laysia banks and she was built like a tank. 5 strokes in doggy and I was done done lmao.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 13:30 #31423Regular Member

Posts: 18How tall you think she is?
Profile says 3'10" LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 13:21 #31422Senior Member

Posts: 577Agreed. But
I'm along the same lines as you, but I don't mind folding up a healthy one and making her heart skip a beat either, LOL!!
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 12:35 #31421Regular Member

Posts: 18I have seen her a couple of times, you won't be disappointed. Pettie GFE.
Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 12:27 #31420Senior Member

Posts: 1772A few
I haven't used Tryst in a few months; these are all $450 and up but were a GREAT time:
Originally Posted by CupidLover
[View Original Post]
Mikela Grace*.
Zarie*.
Bridget Fondle.
Audrey Rose.
Mindy (in VA Beach).
*RVA based I think.
-
03-12-24 10:55 #31419Senior Member

Posts: 1449Preferences
I like thin girls, don't get guys who like girls with bellies and ass so big you ain't even reaching the wet spot. LOL. Just messing. But I do like thin girls I like folding them up like a lawn chair. Just my preference.
Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 10:25 #31418Senior Member

Posts: 31Any recommendations or any good experiences you can share?
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 09:51 #31417Senior Member

Posts: 252Big tittie blaze
So the girl who I'd originally set up a date with doesn't tell me until I got to Richmond that she's in fucking Maryland! So I'm scrambling to find someone to see so it's not a wasted trip. So I hit up big tittie blaze. About the time I'm ready to call it, she hits me up and she's being very responsive. We set up a time and she asked me to grab her something from the store. So I stop by the 711 right down the street from her hotel and there's a guy holding up the whole store for 50 cents. So the attendant hops on Q rings us up and as I'm leaving homeboy asks me for. 50, I gave him a dollar and left. Well I get to the hotel and it's two buildings with folks walking around. Then I see the guy from the store. She finally tells me the room number and as I'm getting to the door homeboy from the store walks out and I keep on walking. She calls me and is all over the place, telling me how I am bullshitting, blah blah blah. So I left her stuff from the store at the exit and told her that she would find it there and I had better shit to do with my time then waste it running around after some *****. So fast forward to the next day, she starts blowing up my phone, talking about how I should give her 65 $ bc she's going to get kicked out of her room. Sorry, not sorry.
-
03-12-24 08:48 #31416Senior Member

Posts: 167Info
Does anybody have any info on these two?
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5032139.htm?cat=1
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9293540.htm?cat=1
Thanks,
13.
-
03-12-24 02:40 #31415Senior Member

Posts: 1772I'm pretty sure you meant to address the OP.
Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



