Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 10987
-
03-12-24 21:52 #9907Senior Member

Posts: 1021Lacy, love Visiting From vegas
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...prettylacylove
I met her a few years ago in Vegas and she bought her girlfriend as well for doubles. They were great together and put me to sleep from all the action they gave me.
I've seen Lacy about 2 or 3 times in Vegas.
Which comes to the island show some fun if you can do it.
Do the doubles.
Have fun man.
-
03-12-24 08:05 #9906Senior Member

Posts: 1021Another tattooed hottie on Island
https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/1668279.htm?cat=1
There's another thin hottie here for you to play with.
I Hooked up with her yesterday, since her friend told me so much about her and sent me photos of her ahead of time.
Nice and Tattoos everywhere. She Let me hammer away with no complaints. I got me real good.
You click more on her Instagram if you want to see more and what she sounds like.
https://www.instagram.com/hailharlee...l/C30f7lGO9yy/
Have fun Men.
-
03-10-24 22:03 #9905Senior Member

Posts: 1094WowMissRose
Boto came.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
Boto saw.
Wow Miss Rose conquered.
& boto came.
Hot white haole female hottie visiting from Portland talks like a Cali beach girl with totally GFE so see her while she still here because Boto going to bust the piggy bank to see wow miss rose again an buss a nut. See pics at Whit Girls in 808
Boto approved definitely approved.
-
03-10-24 16:54 #9904Senior Member

Posts: 1021Sunday morning ride with Miss Rose
https://tryst.link/escort/wow-miss-rose
I text her yesterday to say hi and this morning we set a date at her place close to the beach. Super friendly, a nice kisser as soon as you walk in the door.
Nice curves and loves being on top.
She has great lips to get you warmed up before the main event, which I enjoyed her in several positions. Have fun while you can before she leaves. She's also doing doubles with a Girlfriend.
Later Men.
-
03-10-24 11:59 #9903Senior Member

Posts: 1021Hot fun with another sexy babe
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/LizaDoll
I met her about 1. 4 years ago, wow is she sexy and fun. Not an ounce of body fat on her nice trim body.
She is starting to become a regular on the island and she'll hook you up with girlfriends as well.
Go over her menu I think you'll find something that may suit your needs.
Have fun men.
-
03-09-24 22:07 #9902Senior Member

Posts: 1021Hot fun with tattooed Zoey
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Zluv697
Hey men I just had a party with the sexy tattooed hottie down in Waikiki Beach.
Since I knew 1 of her friends, I did not go through her verification process as much.
She is super chill and can take a good hammering in several positions. Plus she likes throwing it back at you as well.
Have fun if you can while she is in town, she said she may be doing some island hopping 🏝65039; with girlfriends.
-
03-09-24 21:12 #9901Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 14Linda
I called earlier morning on Friday and meet around 4 pm. Once I got there we hugged and I wash my nuts on her bathroom sink, and got some Listerine for the banging. She unrobes and I can see she has a good body for a MILF. My rod gets hard after seeing her butt naked. I give her donation and I get naked too. Once both naked, I rub my sausage on her butt and she says is really hot and puts it on her mouth. She tries to make me cum by talking dirty, but I punish the * on doggie, I dick her down till I almost came. But I wanted to suck on her tits while drill her on mish. I completely jack hammer this * on mish, I raised her legs up and I drill till I came and lots of milk came into the bag.
I was a happy camper.
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23148471.html
-
03-09-24 05:00 #9900Senior Member

Posts: 1021A Cool Lady with many talents
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...itneyGraham743
I saw her last night In Waikiki, easy verification process, and good instructions to her place.
If you want to try a curvy woman with hips for days, and very flexible give her a try you'll have fun.
Later Men.
-
03-08-24 15:26 #9899Senior Member

Posts: 272Erin
I decided to TOFFT and made an appointment with Erin. An hour or two before the appointment she texted and said she did not take cash, only venmo or other digital transfers. Of course, I don't do that and who in their right mind would leave a digital trail to a working girl you have never met before. I suspect the game would have been to venmo her a "deposit" or something. The pictures are of internet personality Erin Ashford which I supposed could be providing in town but more likely the pictures are just taken. If anyone has a different experience with Erin please post.
Originally Posted by SamH
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 08:29 #9898Senior Member

Posts: 193Venus XXX
Just saw Venus (former pornstar) yesterday. All I can say is wow, she is straight PSE w / no details needed. She is cool and may be back this summer. She is cool and laid back, well with the price of admission. She was supposed to stay until Sunday but ended cutting this trip short.
https://tryst.link/escort/therealvenusxxx
-
03-07-24 20:30 #9897Senior Member

Posts: 1273Latin Candy, GND looks. Killer body.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2929821
Saw Candy. Full report in Latin Princess. Cute with a killer body. I got GFE for the hour.
$300 hhr /$500 hr.
-
03-02-24 21:31 #9896Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 14Just saw this chick again a few days ago. Head game was ok but doggy was real nice.
Originally Posted by CoryTyson
[View Original Post]
Nice body and she gets really into it. I keep going back for more. She is a go to for the price.
-
03-02-24 08:07 #9895Shill ignore all my posts

Posts: 13Linda
Linda is a Chinese girl, She has a tight body, manmade C cups, little round butt, high energy.
Originally Posted by Botoman
[View Original Post]
Happy dreams mongers!
-
03-01-24 23:55 #9894Senior Member

Posts: 37Natalie
Hey man did you really do BBFSCIP with also known as Mariko? I've seen her a few times and didn't think she would be down with that. Pm is okay thanks!
Originally Posted by HawaiiKai80
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 15:53 #9893Regular Member

Posts: 10Lavender777
Hi,
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
How's her upsell? Is FS included in her hourly? I'd love to see her I hope she's a good performer.










Reply With Quote





