Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 10981
-
02-29-24 01:38 #9886Senior Member

Posts: 1021Evelyn_love is a tall sexy treat
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Evelyn_love
I met her last year down in Waikiki and man did I have fun. She's nice and tall and sexy as hell.
I enjoyed my time with her to the fullest.
Have fun with her if you can.
-
02-28-24 16:01 #9885Senior Member

Posts: 1273Laura at Latin Princess, would recommend
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2929821
$300 hhr /$500 hr.
Recommended. Full review at Latin Princess forum.
-
02-28-24 07:29 #9884Regular Member

Posts: 25Happy
She is very respectful woman and she makes sure you have great time with her. Though she doesn't allow bareB her ass is amazingly reckoned with. The entire time I was with her she kept intimately pleasing me until I emptied my bags.
I recommend her.
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23121329.html
-
02-26-24 20:28 #9883Banned Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
If you do this again I will edit the posts so they say she has AIDS
Seriously, don't do this again.
A2
-
02-25-24 18:57 #9882Senior Member

Posts: 1021A tall European beauty coming soon
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AngelaMorris
https://tryst.link/escort/angelamorris
I met angela morris a few times down In Waikiki, sometimes she brings girlfriends as well. You will love her accent, and a nice tall, lean, sexy European body. She definitely knows how to get the best out of a man.
Have fun with her if you can while she's in town.
Later Men.
-
02-25-24 18:50 #9881Senior Member

Posts: 150Well most island women here are mixed were almost all mixed here, poi dogs. Good luck on finding a pure Hawaiian women which is much rarer than say a pure Japanese, Chinese, Filipino. I believe last I saw a pure Hawaiian male or female is less than 2 %. But here in Hawaii which I've come to believe has the most beautiful women in the world, just my observation and I've only been to 3 states in the union has the most beautiful poi dogs around!
Originally Posted by GAGuy2020
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 17:17 #9880Senior Member

Posts: 1094GFE Linda
What does she look like? White, Oriental, Chinese, Korean, Thai, Cambodian, how old? And how tall and what kind of build?
Originally Posted by SexyGuyy
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 01:02 #9879Regular Member

Posts: 15Mahalo
Thanks for the heads up! Words going around is that these trans with sex changes are catfishing and saying there women. Pretty messed up!
Originally Posted by NormalDude2002
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-24 21:15 #9878Senior Member

Posts: 804Visiting next month
So it looks like I will be visiting but I had questions. Do girls host? Whats the expected 30 min and QV prices?
Any place or popular scams to avoid?
Strip clubs worth it to meet girls or play in VIP?
Looking to meet an island girl not mixed or white girl.
Ill be researching but love some help hints. Thanks!
-
02-23-24 20:54 #9877Senior Member

Posts: 272Erin legit?
Anyone try her?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3272775
-
02-23-24 19:56 #9876Senior Member

Posts: 152Some of the Thais use apartments / condos and even houses. A lot of them are for ladyboys but the same group is using the same locations for females Thais too.
Originally Posted by HowzIt50
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-24 17:05 #9875Senior Member

Posts: 1181I think I reached out to the same girl and got a red flag vibe LOL.
Originally Posted by HowzIt50
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-24 15:28 #9874Senior Member

Posts: 40Hmmmm
Any of you mongers receive services at a house? The woman I'm talking to gave me an address. Now I'm all paranoid. Worried I'm going to show up and be surrounded by the popo.
-
02-22-24 11:22 #9873Senior Member

Posts: 1021I saw her a think a year ago or so in Waikiki
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/Sexyserina99
A tall girl with legs 🦵 for days. Everything covered.
I don't recall the rates.
-
02-22-24 09:23 #9872Senior Member

Posts: 1021She is tall Cute and very flexible
I met her 2 years ago when she first started On PD looki at her page and see all her reviews. She is real hot.
Originally Posted by TexasThunder19
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





