Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 13050
-
03-17-24 17:44 #9225Regular Member

Posts: 16I think he means 1. 4 all in, counting the house fee. At least I hope so.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-24 04:06 #9224Senior Member

Posts: 423Paying 1. 4 for a HJ? Come on, paddy, use those negotiating skills. I'm not an MP expert like some on here but I believe 1. 4 is the going rate for FS and a HJ should be much, much less.
Originally Posted by Ireland1988
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 16:44 #9223Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Wrong cover I guess
I asked for some FS today at wharf. I was told there is no such thing. And here I thought $100,000 on facebook could turn an election.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 18:20 #9222Senior Member

Posts: 860She only offers only a HJ? Bring a cover next time and some extra cash. Once she's comfortable with you she'll give you FS! If she's hesitant tell her another girl offers it but you can't name the girl cause she still works there and then name one of the ones who left and don't work there anymore. She'll will be hesitant. Grace pussy is very tight! Maybe she only offers it to me I will find out if she gets mad at me since she told me not to tell anyone if you all.
Originally Posted by Ireland1988
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 17:08 #9221Senior Member

Posts: 27Wharf spa
Wharf has quickly become my favorite spot in LA. Grace is my favorite, I think she works Wednesdays. For 1.4 to have a sexy young girl finish you with a HJ, I can't deny I love it. I'd like to venture into a BBBJ / FS within LA but haven't been able to commit to one yet. Was going to try 8155 but I don't like them thick so I'm reluctant LOL.
-
03-15-24 11:13 #9220Senior Member

Posts: 41There's a place on Garvey Ave in El Monte that used to be 24 hours but apparently isn't anymore.
Originally Posted by Throwaway3602
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 07:42 #9219Senior Member

Posts: 2017Nail spa
So are you going to tell us more?
Originally Posted by Mondo72
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 16:20 #9218Senior Member

Posts: 461Jasmine
https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/Jas5324
The pickings were slim for my short time in downtown LA but Jasmine answered and was available late in the afternoon. She's the person in the photo. The long and short, she's a bit thick but not fat. Nice butt and large boobs that almost certainly man made but the work was done very well. I don't expect anything to come cheep at a downtown LA hotel but it ended up being $300 for a massage (barely sufficient), nude and Russian finish. Won't repeat.
-
03-14-24 15:43 #9217Senior Member

Posts: 158Occult lingo
I believe if you roll the blade in a Honda Accord and throw out to the little Miss.
Originally Posted by OcAmper
[View Original Post]
Hey, how much for a Bo Jackson?
=L2.
Or.
Do you have a room at the Sunrise so I can downward dog you and go all Frank Sinatra?
=L3.
As for L1 = search "goldfinger weho".
Shutting of lights now.
-
03-14-24 14:37 #9216Senior Member

Posts: 41They are HJ, BJ, FS.
Originally Posted by OcAmper
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 13:50 #9215Senior Member

Posts: 899?
L1, L2, L3?
Originally Posted by SGhunter69
[View Original Post]
In all the years in reading this forum, don't recall anyone using that notation? You'll have to explain a bit more.
As far as the $, notation, I'd suggest not using that for two reasons. One, most people are confused by it and don't use it properly. Second, the forum autocorrects and puts spaces where they don't belong, which can cause further confusion, or at least, decrease readability.
-
03-13-24 23:01 #9214Senior Member

Posts: 41Inflation?
What's damage like these days? I remember last year it was anything from. 4-. 6 for L1, . 8-$ for L2, and $. 2- 5 for L3 but my buddy is telling me its now. 8/$ for L1, $. 5+ for L2 and $$+ for L3. No way a single year fucked things up that bad and we're not even in the middle of '24.
-
03-12-24 04:11 #9213Senior Member

Posts: 2017Nail Spa adventures
Mimi after her hair salon was in a nail salon in Whittier called Natalie nails spa offered FS but she is no longer there the salon is still there but who knows if you can get extras? Since there have been no reports after she left.
Originally Posted by SGhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 04:06 #9212Senior Member

Posts: 2017Nail spas
I only know of 1 right now and that is Luvie salon in Huntington beach yeah not in LA.
Originally Posted by SGhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 23:51 #9211Senior Member

Posts: 73Valley Day Spa
Yesterday, I noticed a digital sign indicating that they are now open 24 hrs.
Originally Posted by RockNRoll72
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





