Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 370 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 420 470 870 1370 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25277
    Quote Originally Posted by BullLurk1234  [View Original Post]
    AJW 3-9.

    Be careful out there.
    AJW? What's that?

  2. #25276

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Just to confirm here. We've said Abby is good to go and a fun visit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/820284367514
    She's safe and real and attractive. Based on everyone's super different reviews of her, I'd guess the performance is kind of a crapshoot depending on if she likes you. I always experienced the not very personable version with many rules, but I last saw her 3 years ago w / Ginger so things may have changed.

  3. #25275
    Quote Originally Posted by CaryMike  [View Original Post]
    I see and AJW from 3-9 but listed charges are shoplifting and a probation violation. How do you know it's hobby related? Not questioning you, just curious. Thanks.
    Its not hobby related. But most are known for going to stores and shoplifting.

  4. #25274
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Just to confirm here. We've said Abby is good to go and a fun visit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/820284367514
    She is legit and looks like the pics. But be prepared for alot of rules.

  5. #25273
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Just to confirm here. We've said Abby is good to go and a fun visit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/820284367514
    Yup, confirmed. She looks like her pics and is super sweet. Hit her up for a QV and she was cool with entertaining a couple of my kinks. Definitely gunna give her another shot with some more time.

  6. #25272
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Just to confirm here. We've said Abby is good to go and a fun visit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/820284367514
    I would say decidedly mixed reviews in this thread.

  7. #25271
    Just to confirm here. We've said Abby is good to go and a fun visit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/820284367514

  8. #25270

    This is why

    This is why if I ever give a working girl a ride they aren't allowed to go to a gas station or store unless they are getting dropped off there. Too easy to be caught with your license plate to their crime. Since walmart and gas stations have so many cameras they can see who's car the shoplifter got in to and follow it and sometimes see the license plate of your car. Just a thought for those who pick up women at all whether or not they are escorts or streetwalkers or UTRs. Plus never leave them in the car even if you know them well. While going to the atm or getting something from inside the store like condoms cigarettes whatever.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaryMike  [View Original Post]
    I see and AJW from 3-9 but listed charges are shoplifting and a probation violation. How do you know it's hobby related? Not questioning you, just curious. Thanks.

  9. #25269

    Rwcognize

    Quote Originally Posted by CaryMike  [View Original Post]
    I see and AJW from 3-9 but listed charges are shoplifting and a probation violation. How do you know it's hobby related? Not questioning you, just curious. Thanks.
    Most of the time on a post like this. Someone recognizes them from playing this game we enjoy. Also lots of times they were not arrested related to prostitution but drugs and shop lifting etc.

  10. #25268
    Quote Originally Posted by BullLurk1234  [View Original Post]
    AJW 3-9.

    Be careful out there.
    I see and AJW from 3-9 but listed charges are shoplifting and a probation violation. How do you know it's hobby related? Not questioning you, just curious. Thanks.

  11. #25267

    Monroe

    I'm not sure why you had such a bad experience and I had a really good one for a reasonable price.

    YMMV?

    She also has a couple of good reviews since I posted.

  12. #25266
    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateName  [View Original Post]
    How can you tell it's a scam?
    I was requested deposit cash / bitcoin for appointment confirmation.

    The actual picture are from someone who lives in CA, had checked out their insta stories and all and it seems that person is still in CA as of yesterday.

    This ad person claimed that they are in NC since last week. Asked me where I am located and he / she replied back with hotel address saying they are near as well.

    I requested a verification pic, never received one.

  13. #25265

    Few blunt warnings:

    Quote Originally Posted by CakesRus  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. What was the donation, and where and how was the location? Thanks!
    First off, this girl sited is no where near the girl in these pics. I went all the way to her place and she's got a big hanging gut, gigantic ass and is not pretty. Plus, she has a totally shit attitude. Should have known it was too good to be true. Avoid.

    https://callescort.org/914-509-4651

    Also this one. Anyone seeing her lately? She used to be very cool and GFE, but last time I saw her she had major attutude, demanded the money up front then proceeded to not offer FS at all. Now she's asking 300! Hope nobody is stupid enough to pay that, although I sort of hold out hope she'll come around.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/166294825

    Used to regularly warn against this one, but haven't bothered lately since it was so long ago. Still, why not call a spade a spade. She steals your money. Plus, she's not attractive at all.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/166292222

  14. #25264
    Quote Originally Posted by BullLurk1234  [View Original Post]
    AJW 3-9.

    Be careful out there.
    Yikes! Someone's hitting that? Good lord.

  15. #25263
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtOf  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...5.htm?cat=4370

    Scammer!

    GOTHICCC BXRBIE.

    9804455422.

    lucynaymey@gmail.com

    It seems eros is full of scam now.
    How can you tell it's a scam?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape