Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 30812
-
03-12-24 11:20 #25262Senior Member

Posts: 438What name does she go by? Just saw the photo and I've never seen her.
Originally Posted by BullLurk1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 10:36 #25261Senior Member

Posts: 201Definitely no BBBJ, no DATY, no kissing, etc.
Originally Posted by MmceStep
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 10:11 #25260Senior Member

Posts: 585So not even a BBBJ from her either? Everything covered?
Originally Posted by Wdor1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 10:08 #25259Senior Member

Posts: 585I've never thought about that with a gas station. That's great advice. I don't need LEO hunting me down at home afterward.
Originally Posted by NightTraveler
[View Original Post]
Not going to lie, my car is pretty swept clean of valuables, but I do enjoy testing some of them from time to time by leaving some quarters and a loose dollar or two in the console to see if it's there when I return. I've actually been surprised by some of the ones that don't take it. (Of course I never leave the keys, LOL). I guess you'd call that a social experiment. It has really reinforced the idea for me that good girls can get addicted to drugs and end up in rough situations. Believe it or not, I've found that 2 out of 3 leave the money alone.
-
03-12-24 09:26 #25258Regular Member

Posts: 20AJW? What's that?
Originally Posted by BullLurk1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 00:21 #25257Regular Member

Posts: 10Abby
She's safe and real and attractive. Based on everyone's super different reviews of her, I'd guess the performance is kind of a crapshoot depending on if she likes you. I always experienced the not very personable version with many rules, but I last saw her 3 years ago w / Ginger so things may have changed.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 22:42 #25256Senior Member

Posts: 274Its not hobby related. But most are known for going to stores and shoplifting.
Originally Posted by CaryMike
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 22:40 #25255Senior Member

Posts: 274She is legit and looks like the pics. But be prepared for alot of rules.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 22:06 #25254Senior Member

Posts: 174Yup, confirmed. She looks like her pics and is super sweet. Hit her up for a QV and she was cool with entertaining a couple of my kinks. Definitely gunna give her another shot with some more time.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 22:05 #25253Senior Member

Posts: 201I would say decidedly mixed reviews in this thread.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 20:05 #25252Senior Member

Posts: 174Just to confirm here. We've said Abby is good to go and a fun visit?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/820284367514
-
03-11-24 19:39 #25251Senior Member

Posts: 660This is why
This is why if I ever give a working girl a ride they aren't allowed to go to a gas station or store unless they are getting dropped off there. Too easy to be caught with your license plate to their crime. Since walmart and gas stations have so many cameras they can see who's car the shoplifter got in to and follow it and sometimes see the license plate of your car. Just a thought for those who pick up women at all whether or not they are escorts or streetwalkers or UTRs. Plus never leave them in the car even if you know them well. While going to the atm or getting something from inside the store like condoms cigarettes whatever.
Originally Posted by CaryMike
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 18:31 #25250Senior Member

Posts: 300Rwcognize
Most of the time on a post like this. Someone recognizes them from playing this game we enjoy. Also lots of times they were not arrested related to prostitution but drugs and shop lifting etc.
Originally Posted by CaryMike
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 17:47 #25249Senior Member

Posts: 216I see and AJW from 3-9 but listed charges are shoplifting and a probation violation. How do you know it's hobby related? Not questioning you, just curious. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BullLurk1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 13:43 #25248Senior Member

Posts: 128Monroe
I'm not sure why you had such a bad experience and I had a really good one for a reasonable price.
YMMV?
She also has a couple of good reviews since I posted.













Reply With Quote





