Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 371 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 421 471 871 1371 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25262
    Quote Originally Posted by BullLurk1234  [View Original Post]
    AJW 3-9.

    Be careful out there.
    What name does she go by? Just saw the photo and I've never seen her.

  2. #25261
    Quote Originally Posted by MmceStep  [View Original Post]
    So not even a BBBJ from her either? Everything covered?
    Definitely no BBBJ, no DATY, no kissing, etc.

  3. #25260
    Quote Originally Posted by Wdor1234  [View Original Post]
    She's safe and real and attractive. Based on everyone's super different reviews of her, I'd guess the performance is kind of a crapshoot depending on if she likes you. I always experienced the not very personable version with many rules, but I last saw her 3 years ago w / Ginger so things may have changed.
    So not even a BBBJ from her either? Everything covered?

  4. #25259
    Quote Originally Posted by NightTraveler  [View Original Post]
    This is why if I ever give a working girl a ride they aren't allowed to go to a gas station or store unless they are getting dropped off there. Too easy to be caught with your license plate to their crime. Since walmart and gas stations have so many cameras they can see who's car the shoplifter got in to and follow it and sometimes see the license plate of your car. Just a thought for those who pick up women at all whether or not they are escorts or streetwalkers or UTRs. Plus never leave them in the car even if you know them well. While going to the atm or getting something from inside the store like condoms cigarettes whatever.
    I've never thought about that with a gas station. That's great advice. I don't need LEO hunting me down at home afterward.

    Not going to lie, my car is pretty swept clean of valuables, but I do enjoy testing some of them from time to time by leaving some quarters and a loose dollar or two in the console to see if it's there when I return. I've actually been surprised by some of the ones that don't take it. (Of course I never leave the keys, LOL). I guess you'd call that a social experiment. It has really reinforced the idea for me that good girls can get addicted to drugs and end up in rough situations. Believe it or not, I've found that 2 out of 3 leave the money alone.

  5. #25258
    Quote Originally Posted by BullLurk1234  [View Original Post]
    AJW 3-9.

    Be careful out there.
    AJW? What's that?

  6. #25257

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Just to confirm here. We've said Abby is good to go and a fun visit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/820284367514
    She's safe and real and attractive. Based on everyone's super different reviews of her, I'd guess the performance is kind of a crapshoot depending on if she likes you. I always experienced the not very personable version with many rules, but I last saw her 3 years ago w / Ginger so things may have changed.

  7. #25256
    Quote Originally Posted by CaryMike  [View Original Post]
    I see and AJW from 3-9 but listed charges are shoplifting and a probation violation. How do you know it's hobby related? Not questioning you, just curious. Thanks.
    Its not hobby related. But most are known for going to stores and shoplifting.

  8. #25255
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Just to confirm here. We've said Abby is good to go and a fun visit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/820284367514
    She is legit and looks like the pics. But be prepared for alot of rules.

  9. #25254
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Just to confirm here. We've said Abby is good to go and a fun visit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/820284367514
    Yup, confirmed. She looks like her pics and is super sweet. Hit her up for a QV and she was cool with entertaining a couple of my kinks. Definitely gunna give her another shot with some more time.

  10. #25253
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Just to confirm here. We've said Abby is good to go and a fun visit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/820284367514
    I would say decidedly mixed reviews in this thread.

  11. #25252
    Just to confirm here. We've said Abby is good to go and a fun visit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/820284367514

  12. #25251

    This is why

    This is why if I ever give a working girl a ride they aren't allowed to go to a gas station or store unless they are getting dropped off there. Too easy to be caught with your license plate to their crime. Since walmart and gas stations have so many cameras they can see who's car the shoplifter got in to and follow it and sometimes see the license plate of your car. Just a thought for those who pick up women at all whether or not they are escorts or streetwalkers or UTRs. Plus never leave them in the car even if you know them well. While going to the atm or getting something from inside the store like condoms cigarettes whatever.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaryMike  [View Original Post]
    I see and AJW from 3-9 but listed charges are shoplifting and a probation violation. How do you know it's hobby related? Not questioning you, just curious. Thanks.

  13. #25250

    Rwcognize

    Quote Originally Posted by CaryMike  [View Original Post]
    I see and AJW from 3-9 but listed charges are shoplifting and a probation violation. How do you know it's hobby related? Not questioning you, just curious. Thanks.
    Most of the time on a post like this. Someone recognizes them from playing this game we enjoy. Also lots of times they were not arrested related to prostitution but drugs and shop lifting etc.

  14. #25249
    Quote Originally Posted by BullLurk1234  [View Original Post]
    AJW 3-9.

    Be careful out there.
    I see and AJW from 3-9 but listed charges are shoplifting and a probation violation. How do you know it's hobby related? Not questioning you, just curious. Thanks.

  15. #25248

    Monroe

    I'm not sure why you had such a bad experience and I had a really good one for a reasonable price.

    YMMV?

    She also has a couple of good reviews since I posted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape