Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents
+
Add Report
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2516
-
03-17-24 19:02 #1256Senior Member

Posts: 34Laguna Nuruz recommendations
At Frank, do you know if Mia went by another name at any of the other spas?
Originally Posted by FrankReynolds
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-24 04:35 #1255Senior Member

Posts: 227Tia the Viet girl
Where is Tia the Viet girl working? I gave up on nuru, but could give it one. More try with the flutist Tia.
Originally Posted by TnaStylez
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
Red.
-
03-17-24 02:02 #1254Senior Member

Posts: 478Laguna Nicole and Mia
Checked out both Nicole and Mia at Laguna. Nicole a super fire thin and petite Latina babe. Mia a thin and athletic blonde babe. Both super cool and would recommend. Nicole a bit more sensual, Mia a bit better massage.
-
03-15-24 15:31 #1253Senior Member

Posts: 227She's definitely all over the place and on her own planet, but not a crackhead and I've always loved my sessions with her.
Where is she located now? Nurugurus?
-
03-12-24 15:13 #1252Senior Member

Posts: 90It felt like it opened fast and ran hard. Kandy says that she has big news and a bigger place coming soon.
Originally Posted by FrankReynolds
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 10:57 #1251Senior Member

Posts: 478Sensual sanctuary
Anyone see all the accounts posting about these people getting evicted / in trouble? They were open like four days, anyone know what happened?
-
03-12-24 01:28 #1250Senior Member

Posts: 52Sara Thai in Orange
Massage was decent and pretty good, but watch out for the overpriced HE by hands. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Dssss
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 23:12 #1249Senior Member

Posts: 90She has high marks here, and according to my ATF, Victoria's popularity led to Boditec hiking up their rates. Their house fee was higher than everybody else already.
Originally Posted by BoulderBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 20:10 #1248Senior Member

Posts: 348Question on Victoria
So, I think I know Victoria from the Mimosa Spa days and want to see her again based on amazing reviews that I've seen these days. I really liked her back in the day but it sounds like she got even better. However, I asked for her rates and she said "House fee $70 for HH $80 for 45 minutes $90 for an hour. My service starts at $200". Wow, has Nuru really gone up in OC or does she just have GPS? I know, it already sounds like she may be worth it but is that just for nuru and then it goes up from there? If anyone knows, feel free to DM me that info if you prefer.
Wondering who's the hottest and best bang for the buck in the OC.
Side question, up in LA there's a girl named Kassandra that used to work down there at Honey, I think. She's now in Sherman Oaks. Anyone know what she used to go by? She's a stunning latina with dark skin. Any experiences?
-
03-09-24 20:45 #1247Regular Member

Posts: 11Thai massage
Does anyone try the Thai massage in OC with the HE. (plus is there somewhere provide the massage with dragon and tendon, sounds good.)
-
03-09-24 16:30 #1246Senior Member

Posts: 115Wow really. Ya better read the forum rules again brother, basically everything that your asking for is not allowed.
Originally Posted by Dssss
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 13:43 #1245Regular Member

Posts: 11Is this the real address? Why can't I find this avenue on Google Maps.
Originally Posted by Randy62
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 11:40 #1244Senior Member

Posts: 656Walking distance on all
From 1122 Boogie Boogie Avenue!
Originally Posted by Dssss
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 02:13 #1243Regular Member

Posts: 11Haven
As a novice, I see you keep saying haven, laguna or Krystal, what are the original names of these stores, or where are the addresses, which I can't find on Google.
-
03-04-24 12:46 #1242Senior Member

Posts: 199Thanks for the review. I have been curious about this spot. I went once a few years ago and saw Melisa. I was pretty underwhelmed. Compared to the picture not even close, only similarity was glasses. She was average looking, body was just ok I guess, service was very uninspired. Good conversationalist. I'd say it was like messing around with a friend when both of you are bored.
Originally Posted by BoredMn
[View Original Post]
After that did not try it again. For me the drive to santa ana or even south oc is more worth it. Wondering how other folks experience was here.










Reply With Quote






