Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1736
-
03-14-24 11:50 #521Senior Member

Posts: 355Scam members.
I'm viewing / messaging / texting with more and more scam members everyday. They all have broken english, lives in downtown Phoenix, and works in the cosmetic industry as a CEO. SA is doing absolutely nothing about them. Reporting them is just another way of blocking them; yet their profile stays active.
I reported this one a few minutes ago after an are. I. S. What baffles me is that he / she's been a member since 2018.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-5af6b818be2d "Lisa".
-
03-14-24 00:36 #520Senior Member

Posts: 39I'm also curious I know some of them know about this site I don't recommend posting the profile name just the link if you put the name in google this forum does show up.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 18:16 #519Senior Member

Posts: 355Anyone know these sites where they talk about us??
Originally Posted by Jshere
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 15:14 #518Senior Member

Posts: 71I doubt this. These girls will tell you a bunch of bullshit like that. Girls telling be their last daddy was giving them 3 K a month or more. I ask them well. Why aren't you still with them?
Originally Posted by NegroCaliente
[View Original Post]
These gals will lie to drive up prices etc. There is to many forums and sites that these ladies communicate with each other to try and milk as much money out of us as they can.
Starting to look like the same platform as the stripper platform. Least amount of effort with the highest payday.
-
03-12-24 11:25 #517Senior Member

Posts: 353I would have too.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 06:49 #516Senior Member

Posts: 3553, yes, I would have. She's not much taller than the light switch.
Originally Posted by DotJohn
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 06:37 #515Senior Member

Posts: 355It wasn't me. LOL!
Originally Posted by NegroCaliente
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 23:45 #514Senior Member

Posts: 128Stop being simps
I was talking to this super hot 18 year old SB on Secret Benefits and someone came and gave her $1000 and didn't even meet up with her. Some of you got more money than sense. Anyway, back to the hunt.
-
03-11-24 22:34 #513Senior Member

Posts: 145We agreed on 3 but I called it off. She never sent a clear picture showing her bod. And if you look at that mirror pic she's clearly got 20 lbs extra on the mirror. Those plant vases look like barrels 🤣. Total pro vibes too. Eff that.
Been a crazy two weeks. Most gals will agree to 3-4 even after quoting 6-7. I'll eventually post some links after I leave.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 19:13 #512Senior Member

Posts: 355Four profiles, same girl
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-4bd2ec74ac64 - Yournextbaby.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-84d98e75f620 - GoldenSmokeshow.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-b98fc1772f0e - Diamond.
And, her very latest!
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-f874c2d74014 - CourtneyCan.
A while back, she had a fifth profile, but she used photos of a different member on SA.
-
03-11-24 19:00 #511Senior Member

Posts: 101I came across her profile around 2 years ago when I was visiting the PX area more frequently. I did a facetime to verify, it was indeed her and she was rather chill, but at that time she wanted north of $800 to meet up and wanted to be very discreet about it (did not want to meet in a public place but come straight to my hotel or me to come to her.) Eventhough she was very real and easy to talk to, I just felt something was off plus out of my price range so I did not partake. She even gave me her address and it was a small single home near to where I was staying. Not the nicest part of town so I was bit thinking may be a setup or her having her friends try to rob me when at her place. Maybe it was just my imagination running wild, but if price was right I would of probably risked it.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 18:33 #510Senior Member

Posts: 355It's been deleted. She's had numerous profiles and to my belief, no one here has actually met her in person.
Originally Posted by DogTown997
[View Original Post]
This is a previous profile of hers. https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-4e91ab3f0b38 "sugaaaaabarbie".
-
03-11-24 18:27 #509Senior Member

Posts: 355Cute but pricey
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-152755c55db0 "Ashxoxox".
Wanted 600 via txt message. Didn't feel like negotiating so I passed.
-
03-11-24 16:21 #508Senior Member

Posts: 117Could someone give a working link for Barbielex that one doesn't work & I tired a search, she sounds like my type maybe & I will be visiting soon thanks.
Originally Posted by Anonyminn
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 16:43 #507Senior Member

Posts: 200Re: Barbielex
Agreed; I've also seen her nudes. She recently reached out to me but I've not pursued her.
She'd be an absolute 10 in my book had she not tarnished her otherwise runway-model appearance with bolt-ons. They're quite large relative to her starting size (I've seen "before" pics) and may have migrated as her nipples point in distractingly different directions. In fact, in a number of pics, she's manipulating her tits in an apparent effort to mask this. (Disclosure: I'm never a fan of implants.) She has some large self-harm scars on her forearms as well.
She does have a twin sister as previously mentioned.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





