Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 16507
-
03-24-24 19:17 #15757Senior Member

Posts: 68Shanna
If this is the Shanna on lane, I didn't know she had a phone #, would you be willing to share? She's one of my favs but hard to find for someone who doesn't look for car dates and doesn't really participate in the hobby anymore.
Originally Posted by MandarinMature
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-24 22:18 #15756Senior Member

Posts: 55A while back I managed to ride with me but she spooked real easy. I dropped her off but not before playing with the kitty. About 5'5 slim white girl with a bit of curves? Brunette? Wish I'd of busted that kitty.
Originally Posted by MandarinMature
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-24 10:48 #15755Senior Member

Posts: 118Shanna
Has anyone ever had a dream with Shanna. I have been in touch and wanted to pull the trigger. Would like some info first, if worthwhile.
DMs are fine.
-
03-21-24 08:53 #15754Senior Member

Posts: 118Katie
Her ass will be a busy place, especially if she thickens up. It'll be worth the wait.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 15:05 #15753Senior Member

Posts: 536Facts
She's going to be good and thick when she gets out. Everyone is going to be burying their cocks in her asshole.
Originally Posted by RawDawg904
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 17:37 #15752Senior Member

Posts: 1107Crazy
I know this is late. Haven't been on much recently, but this shit cracked me up when I recognized her.
Originally Posted by JZetoro19
[View Original Post]
I was doing a job over that way awhile back. I had done my work, and was finishing up some paperwork in my car when this girl asks if I'm interested.
Normally a BJ before dinner would be fine, but she seemed off, so I just ignored her and finished up my paperwork, while she rubbed her tits on my window. I managed to not bust out laughing, but I was done with the paperwork, and wanted to leave.
I had ignored her screaming her propositions at me, but when she disappeared on the right side of my car, and I couldn't figure out where she was, I didn't want to roll over her as I was leaving, like an intellectually challenged dog.
Finally, she rolled out, and so did I, with her bending over at the waist, spreading both holes wide, screaming at me something about how I owed her.
Too bad. She could've made some money off me, but no fucking way I was letting someone that crazy near my dick. And there's been some crazy near that dick.
-
03-19-24 03:16 #15751Senior Member

Posts: 229Katie D
Wow! They really stacked it on her! She'll definitely have time to get cleaned up!
Originally Posted by Robbo18
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 15:13 #15750Senior Member

Posts: 55Ktg
Looks like we won't be seeing Katie for a very long time. Looks like she got picked up March 1 and has seven felonies and three misdemeanors.
-
03-12-24 14:32 #15749Senior Member

Posts: 55Dreamt I met up with a WSW by the name of blair on up on main. Looks pretty decent on the outside. Blonde 5'2 dressed well nice shape. She visited me in a dream before and the memories came back. Maybe 3 minutes barely trying to wake Jr up. I realized what a waste of time it was so I did the flip and finished. Kitty was as loose as her mouth and winced every stroke. This lack luster experience is just a waste of time and effort. Mary strokes is a far better experience than these chicks. She looks pretty decent but no effort what so ever. Pass her on by it just ain't worth it.
-
03-12-24 08:48 #15748Senior Member

Posts: 130Best street walker experience
Which street walker is the best from yalls experience?
-
03-11-24 17:28 #15747Senior Member

Posts: 190Katie's in jail
Six felony drug charges. She's going to be awhile.
Originally Posted by MandarinMature
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 13:23 #15746Senior Member

Posts: 118Ktg
Has anyone seen KTG lately? Not receiving any responses on her number. Would appreciate any info. Dm is fine.
-
02-27-24 22:15 #15745Senior Member

Posts: 154Still available especially in the morning after 4 am.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-24 11:57 #15744Senior Member

Posts: 144Appreciate the intel
Thanks! You two and to you guy's point, that's exactly why I paused on making the scoop because of the zombie apocalypse that's going on out there right now. I honestly didn't think that she was legit, but now that I know I'll definitely make an attempt next time. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by WalnutDoor84
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 08:48 #15743Senior Member

Posts: 509Sin City
Any action around Sin City lately? At one time a few years ago there were a few.











Reply With Quote





