Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 16500
-
02-09-24 14:21 #15735Senior Member

Posts: 145+1904xxxx398.
Originally Posted by Tawlz
[View Original Post]
Misty, she uses wifi.
-
02-08-24 20:56 #15734Senior Member

Posts: 934I saw what looked to be like 2 swans in hooterville. I wasn't able to stop but one looked like she wasn't too bug bitten. Is hooterville recovering or is this a one off?
-
02-08-24 00:56 #15733Senior Member

Posts: 531Dam wow
Share some names bro. Give me a heads up.
Originally Posted by SaaySwig1
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 18:52 #15732Senior Member

Posts: 130Whats her digits?
Whats her digits? PM me if you can.
Originally Posted by Sakudi
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 18:13 #15731Senior Member

Posts: 503Catoma
I was driving through Catoma earlier today and saw what I thought was a nice looking swan at the gas station across from the biker bar. I pulled into the lot slowly, making eye contact with the girl in hopes of pulling her away from the four DBs by her. Well she did stand up and walked toward my ride but so did the ass-hats by her! They also started yelling out "hey boy!! Hey boy! Not wanting to draw anymore attention, I rolled up my window and drove off minus the swan!! Catoma use to be a great spot to pick up swans with plenty of good hiding spots nearby! This is the second time I've been blocked by the DBs!
-
02-03-24 22:39 #15730Senior Member

Posts: 55Describe her please, feel free to pm. #?
Originally Posted by Sakudi
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-24 15:35 #15729Senior Member

Posts: 145Balls drained!.
Met Misty again. Man she knows how to suck balls. Made sure I showered before meeting her. Back shots were on point as well as Mish. She was near 60th. Damage was $40. Maybe I got a discount.
-
02-02-24 18:22 #15728Senior Member

Posts: 145Misty
$40 just meet Misty near 60th, said she is on main tonight. Looking to make $.
-
02-02-24 16:45 #15727Senior Member

Posts: 531What you Sayy.
Where can I find her? Pm details sir.
Originally Posted by DahGirlsOfJax
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 05:26 #15726Senior Member

Posts: 65I'm looking for Sayy
Has anyone seen her out in or around the rail district? And if so, about what time do you see her. I need to be down her throat for a proper draining. Truly a favorite of mine.
-
01-29-24 11:50 #15725Senior Member

Posts: 75Been going steadily downhill for about 5 yrs now ain't worth the effort for the low grade talent.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 06:41 #15724Senior Member

Posts: 531Eccentric tadpole
If you don't understand the question, don't answer!
Originally Posted by FatJohn9
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 06:59 #15723Senior Member

Posts: 144Afternoon's about 4 or 5 and early morning around 6.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 20:54 #15722Senior Member

Posts: 909What times
What times?
Originally Posted by Informer904
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 11:14 #15721Senior Member

Posts: 531Snowflake
Any intel on her where abouts?











Reply With Quote





