Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 16499
-
03-12-24 14:32 #15749Senior Member

Posts: 55Dreamt I met up with a WSW by the name of blair on up on main. Looks pretty decent on the outside. Blonde 5'2 dressed well nice shape. She visited me in a dream before and the memories came back. Maybe 3 minutes barely trying to wake Jr up. I realized what a waste of time it was so I did the flip and finished. Kitty was as loose as her mouth and winced every stroke. This lack luster experience is just a waste of time and effort. Mary strokes is a far better experience than these chicks. She looks pretty decent but no effort what so ever. Pass her on by it just ain't worth it.
-
03-12-24 08:48 #15748Senior Member

Posts: 130Best street walker experience
Which street walker is the best from yalls experience?
-
03-11-24 17:28 #15747Senior Member

Posts: 190Katie's in jail
Six felony drug charges. She's going to be awhile.
Originally Posted by MandarinMature
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 13:23 #15746Senior Member

Posts: 118Ktg
Has anyone seen KTG lately? Not receiving any responses on her number. Would appreciate any info. Dm is fine.
-
02-27-24 22:15 #15745Senior Member

Posts: 154Still available especially in the morning after 4 am.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-24 11:57 #15744Senior Member

Posts: 144Appreciate the intel
Thanks! You two and to you guy's point, that's exactly why I paused on making the scoop because of the zombie apocalypse that's going on out there right now. I honestly didn't think that she was legit, but now that I know I'll definitely make an attempt next time. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by WalnutDoor84
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 08:48 #15743Senior Member

Posts: 501Sin City
Any action around Sin City lately? At one time a few years ago there were a few.
-
02-23-24 20:48 #15742Senior Member

Posts: 181Picked her up a few weeks ago
It was on a super cold night. She said her name was Germany / Mionna (I'm guessing on the spelling). I believe she said she is biracial and not latina. Kinda caught me off guard by how pretty she was since all I see out now are zombies. Got some dome from her which was pretty good. She was staying at the Jax Inn at the time. She did not have any digits when I picked her up in January.
Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-24 18:28 #15741Senior Member

Posts: 435German pie
She post on STG as German pie type German pie in the search bar and she'll come up.
Originally Posted by Informer904
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 12:28 #15740Senior Member

Posts: 144Wondering?
So for the past few weeks I've been passing through the Lane ave area for work, and I've noticed this Latina / Spanish looking SW with a nice ass in and around the Speedway and the smaller store down from it. Does anybody know who she is and have any info about her?
-
02-19-24 15:00 #15739Senior Member

Posts: 531Snowflake
Has anyone seen this girl anywhere? Is she visiting uncle LEO or what. Haven't seen her around in 5 months.
-
02-15-24 21:27 #15738Regular Member

Posts: 1New in town
I am working in town and trying to find the area for SW.
-
02-13-24 18:30 #15737Senior Member

Posts: 934I think 40 is what people expect but you can haggle lower in some cases. Looks like it just didn't pan out this time.
Originally Posted by JZetoro19
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 13:56 #15736Senior Member

Posts: 448What the Hell.
After making an unsuccessful attempt of securing a blowjob with these ads I decided to drive around on the Westside. Found this one walking and a bit more hyper than the strung out skinny one a block away. She hopped in and asked if I was a cop. I pulled her titties out and started playing with them. Told her what I was looking for and she said. 50 min. Let her know that wasn't happening that I only had. 25 on me. She then started to lose her shit a little and said. 40 is the min. Told her nope so she started blurting out some crazy shit. Dropped her ass off and soon as I turn the corner there's 2 5-0 sitting in the motel parking lot. Sesh. What a waste of a day. She's still out there for any of you fellas that are interested.
-
02-09-24 14:21 #15735Senior Member

Posts: 145+1904xxxx398.
Originally Posted by Tawlz
[View Original Post]
Misty, she uses wifi.









Reply With Quote






