rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 395 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 445 495 895 1395 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 37319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31409
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Good lord look at the damn jugs on this one and the body that's proportionate to them. Have any of you sampled? If not I'll likely still be partaking regardless LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/797888843796
    Those are seriously impressive LOL.

  2. #31408

    My goodness

    Good lord look at the damn jugs on this one and the body that's proportionate to them. Have any of you sampled? If not I'll likely still be partaking regardless LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/797888843796

  3. #31407

    Any body have been with anybody on Tryst that was worth the high fees?

    Looking at a few in Tryst and have seen a couple both overpriced and then want to up charge for everything.

  4. #31406
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrivnah  [View Original Post]
    I've been dreaming with this woman for years. Doesn't advertise but is legit. Let me know if you want the digits. A bit older but incredible ass, ample boobs, and accommodating. Stay safe, brothers!
    Check your DMs.

  5. #31405
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    I do get that the girls who are dealing with monkey would like to be as close to their source as possible, however, I do wonder if they realize (or even care) that staying at certain locations such as The Sunrise will f*ck up their earning potential big time. Us men that worked hard for what we have don't want to be going somewhere where we will be met with stares from bunch of bums. Speaking for myself, I can blend in, but I'd rather not deal with shit like that altogether.

    I remember when a provider called me a b*tch because I wouldn't come to The Sunrise for business & spoke as if she was better than me because of it. The irony LOL!
    I would make them walk over to the Grab and Go. If they can't walk a block then that tells you about the quality of the date.

  6. #31404
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    She's back again I guess https://archive.md/c0PEH.
    So, I've been seeing her ad lately and am intrigued b / c she's thick; any info before I pull the trigger? Or should I leave it alone b / c the pics are filtered?

  7. #31403
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    I do get that the girls who are dealing with monkey would like to be as close to their source as possible, however, I do wonder if they realize (or even care) that staying at certain locations such as The Sunrise will f*ck up their earning potential big time. Us men that worked hard for what we have don't want to be going somewhere where we will be met with stares from bunch of bums. Speaking for myself, I can blend in, but I'd rather not deal with shit like that altogether.

    I remember when a provider called me a b*tch because I wouldn't come to The Sunrise for business & spoke as if she was better than me because of it. The irony LOL!
    I totally get it. I will not go to some cracked out motel.

  8. #31402

    Heavy filters

    Just like most, her pics are heavily filtered.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZayLe  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/474126076482

    Anyone dreamed of this one yet? I texted but no response seen her ads a lot lately.

  9. #31401

    Jayden Alexxxis

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/474126076482

    Anyone dreamed of this one yet? I texted but no response seen her ads a lot lately.

  10. #31400

    Don't even bother

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/136348597223

    Looked TGTBT but you never know, but don't even bother with this one. Asked for half the money up front the scamming is at an all time high.

  11. #31399

    Damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by DomBradley  [View Original Post]
    Yea I've seen her multiple times. Obviously has a monkey problem, can't dt but she can take a pounding like a champ. Has never clocked watched my qv usually last almost a half hour. I prefer to see her when she is on Willis rd.
    Damn she can't DT?! I figured when I seen two videos of her previewing that gift. It didn't look convincing that she can do that. Shidd that was one of the only reason why I would've pulled the trigger but shit never mind LOL.

  12. #31398
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrivnah  [View Original Post]
    I've been dreaming with this woman for years. Doesn't advertise but is legit. Let me know if you want the digits. A bit older but incredible ass, ample boobs, and accommodating. Stay safe, brothers!
    Check your inbox.

  13. #31397

    For the love of Dope

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her didn't like donation for what I see &she was staying at sunrise I'm definitely not going over there.
    I do get that the girls who are dealing with monkey would like to be as close to their source as possible, however, I do wonder if they realize (or even care) that staying at certain locations such as The Sunrise will f*ck up their earning potential big time. Us men that worked hard for what we have don't want to be going somewhere where we will be met with stares from bunch of bums. Speaking for myself, I can blend in, but I'd rather not deal with shit like that altogether.

    I remember when a provider called me a b*tch because I wouldn't come to The Sunrise for business & spoke as if she was better than me because of it. The irony LOL!

  14. #31396
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing her ad and it's tempting! She checks most of the boxes for my likings, but the wall to wall carpet and man face might be an issue. LOL! Anyone sampled?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/607190258109
    Yea I've seen her multiple times. Obviously has a monkey problem, can't dt but she can take a pounding like a champ. Has never clocked watched my qv usually last almost a half hour. I prefer to see her when she is on Willis rd.

  15. #31395

    Kat?

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    This one
    She's back again I guess https://archive.md/c0PEH.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape