Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 344 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 394 444 844 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 18415
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13270

    FoxyPrincess

    To no one's surprise this one is fake, wants money upfront.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-da50c2eb0e30

  2. #13269

    Tori

    Frank, she's real. She will respond very quickly with pre-written prose. She's not a bot, she's a first class scam artist.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    This is a bot. I favorited and it IMMEDIATELY favorited back and messaged me.

  3. #13268

    Tori

    Thanks, Joe. Yep, it's Tori. I noticed her new profile as well. Keeping track of this scammer could be full-time job.

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Is this her new new one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-76ff79b6d03a

    Let's keep updating the forum with her new profiles so no one else gets scammed.

  4. #13267

    Same Thing

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Yep, she quoted the same to me and through SA messaging. I blocked her immediately.

  5. #13266

    Lala is delusional


  6. #13265

    Not a Bot

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    This is a bot. I favorited and it IMMEDIATELY favorited back and messaged me.
    I asked him about giving allowance only after fun and she didn't like it.

    Called me names before blocking.

    So no bot.

    She might be looking for targets though.

  7. #13264
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    This is a bot. I favorited and it IMMEDIATELY favorited back and messaged me.

  8. #13263

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    In West Virginia? I found a platinum blonde in WV, account created in 2020, no verification though.

    Guys some simple rules:

    1) If she's super hot, she's fake. If she's super hot and not fake, you can't afford her.

    2) Any combination of "platonic", "spoil you with my company", "talking" means she is not going to fuck you. Read carefully, sometimes even "no strings" means you'll give her money with no strings.

    3) If she responds IMMEDIATELY to your favorite or message, she's a bot.

    4) Verifications, even premium (edu address) can be easily faked.
    Thanks, I was foolish enough to trust the blue badge. I thought that gave her credibility. The account must have been deactivated since it was a new account out of Baltimore.

  9. #13262

    Tori

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    She's back at it with this profile -.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-3b1945301f51
    Is this her new new one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-76ff79b6d03a

    Let's keep updating the forum with her new profiles so no one else gets scammed.

  10. #13261
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlind95  [View Original Post]
    Definitely don't pursue LovingSocialite. She had a badge of verification through her photos looking like her on Seeking so I thought she was legit. She led me down a rabbit hole that didn't end well. I'm not sure if this scam artist still has their profile on seeking since I blocked them. I tried to post the pic of her through a screenshot she sent but I can't upload it through my phone on here. Anyways stay far away from this person my friends.
    In West Virginia? I found a platinum blonde in WV, account created in 2020, no verification though.

    Guys some simple rules:

    1) If she's super hot, she's fake. If she's super hot and not fake, you can't afford her.

    2) Any combination of "platonic", "spoil you with my company", "talking" means she is not going to fuck you. Read carefully, sometimes even "no strings" means you'll give her money with no strings.

    3) If she responds IMMEDIATELY to your favorite or message, she's a bot.

    4) Verifications, even premium (edu address) can be easily faked.

  11. #13260

    Funnygorgeous

    I searched the site this morning coming up blank. Experiences to report?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-ff9c7014a1ba

  12. #13259

    Watch out

    Definitely don't pursue LovingSocialite. She had a badge of verification through her photos looking like her on Seeking so I thought she was legit. She led me down a rabbit hole that didn't end well. I'm not sure if this scam artist still has their profile on seeking since I blocked them. I tried to post the pic of her through a screenshot she sent but I can't upload it through my phone on here. Anyways stay far away from this person my friends.

  13. #13258

    Where did my report go?

    I just posted a report and it was promptly deleted for what reason? Admin? I didn't post anything identifying. I mentioned they had a GoFundMe for themselves, which I didn't link and only copy pasted some of the text.

  14. #13257
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Skeptical

    She reached out to me. Wants to go right to text. Not sure what to make here but leaning towards something I'd rather pass on. Observations:

    * Sexy pics however I'm not sure if its actually all the same woman.

    * Well written bio, which is a plus.

    * Has a premium account and college verified but as a brand new profile, at 25, do they still have. Edu emails? Is premium free to women?

    * Wants to go to text fast b / c she's hardly ever on the site. Her profile is a day old and she's been on plenty. Strange to characterize her usage that way so soon.

    Any insights? I miss facecheckid.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-c1c4b9b65c73

  15. #13256
    The man is a legend!

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-47171a186ca0

    Arranged a meeting and she coincidentally ghosted during the exact 24 hours I needed to be in touch with her. Contacted me after, I didn't bother following up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-1268c6a1690d

    Same, we agreed on a time and place, then crickets.

    BakerGirl.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-f5b3ec50f4ae

    Is looking for a travel sponsor, experienced yachter IYKWIM.

    Saltlifesweetheart.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-4b992b762927

    Seems to be a real person but our schedules weren't compatible.

    TurtleVolcano.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-259c3983b823

    Nice enough but is looking for a very large allowance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape