Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 18415
-
03-11-24 13:15 #13270Senior Member

Posts: 1021FoxyPrincess
To no one's surprise this one is fake, wants money upfront.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-da50c2eb0e30
-
03-10-24 23:36 #13269Senior Member

Posts: 517Tori
Frank, she's real. She will respond very quickly with pre-written prose. She's not a bot, she's a first class scam artist.
Originally Posted by FrankCastle6
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-24 23:33 #13268Senior Member

Posts: 517Tori
Thanks, Joe. Yep, it's Tori. I noticed her new profile as well. Keeping track of this scammer could be full-time job.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-24 21:37 #13267Senior Member

Posts: 228Same Thing
Yep, she quoted the same to me and through SA messaging. I blocked her immediately.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-24 21:00 #13266Senior Member

Posts: 328Lala is delusional
Wants $1500 to meet. GTFOH!
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-f49f78b9be5a
-
03-10-24 14:49 #13265Senior Member

Posts: 846Not a Bot
I asked him about giving allowance only after fun and she didn't like it.
Originally Posted by FrankCastle6
[View Original Post]
Called me names before blocking.
So no bot.
She might be looking for targets though.
-
03-10-24 14:29 #13264Senior Member

Posts: 82This is a bot. I favorited and it IMMEDIATELY favorited back and messaged me.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-24 13:04 #13263Senior Member

Posts: 93Thanks
Thanks, I was foolish enough to trust the blue badge. I thought that gave her credibility. The account must have been deactivated since it was a new account out of Baltimore.
Originally Posted by FrankCastle6
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-24 10:50 #13262Senior Member

Posts: 846Tori
Is this her new new one.
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-76ff79b6d03a
Let's keep updating the forum with her new profiles so no one else gets scammed.
-
03-10-24 09:05 #13261Senior Member

Posts: 82In West Virginia? I found a platinum blonde in WV, account created in 2020, no verification though.
Originally Posted by SnowBlind95
[View Original Post]
Guys some simple rules:
1) If she's super hot, she's fake. If she's super hot and not fake, you can't afford her.
2) Any combination of "platonic", "spoil you with my company", "talking" means she is not going to fuck you. Read carefully, sometimes even "no strings" means you'll give her money with no strings.
3) If she responds IMMEDIATELY to your favorite or message, she's a bot.
4) Verifications, even premium (edu address) can be easily faked.
-
03-10-24 09:00 #13260Regular Member

Posts: 6Funnygorgeous
I searched the site this morning coming up blank. Experiences to report?
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-ff9c7014a1ba
-
03-10-24 06:33 #13259Senior Member

Posts: 93Watch out
Definitely don't pursue LovingSocialite. She had a badge of verification through her photos looking like her on Seeking so I thought she was legit. She led me down a rabbit hole that didn't end well. I'm not sure if this scam artist still has their profile on seeking since I blocked them. I tried to post the pic of her through a screenshot she sent but I can't upload it through my phone on here. Anyways stay far away from this person my friends.
-
03-09-24 20:30 #13258Senior Member

Posts: 184Where did my report go?
I just posted a report and it was promptly deleted for what reason? Admin? I didn't post anything identifying. I mentioned they had a GoFundMe for themselves, which I didn't link and only copy pasted some of the text.
-
03-09-24 18:07 #13257Senior Member

Posts: 170Skeptical
She reached out to me. Wants to go right to text. Not sure what to make here but leaning towards something I'd rather pass on. Observations:
* Sexy pics however I'm not sure if its actually all the same woman.
* Well written bio, which is a plus.
* Has a premium account and college verified but as a brand new profile, at 25, do they still have. Edu emails? Is premium free to women?
* Wants to go to text fast b / c she's hardly ever on the site. Her profile is a day old and she's been on plenty. Strange to characterize her usage that way so soon.
Any insights? I miss facecheckid.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-c1c4b9b65c73
-
03-09-24 16:29 #13256Senior Member

Posts: 126The man is a legend!
Originally Posted by FrankCastle6
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




