Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 10591
-
03-12-24 23:48 #8176Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 52I don't know if you're new to the hobby or just so handsome and / or rich that you're spoiled rotten for getting your way, but 99% of us are going to continue confirming digitally, thank you. I'm not going to drive 30-40 min to where 99% of the girls dwell and gamble on what they do or don't know and just deal with it at their prices. If you've had any real experience, you knew that it's already a gamble even with a list of dos or don'ts, some girls will bait and switch, some caitfish, some know bjs are broadly considered a given yet coyly forget to put that they don't offer bjs on their ad, all in the hopes that once you finally get there you'll let the idiot down below do the thinking.
Originally Posted by Monkey81
[View Original Post]
I always confirm digitally for two reasons. A good amount will say yes, especially if you go out of your way to offer proof you're clean and verbally express good hygiene like "let me jump in the shower real fast before I head out. " Even if they say no, it will soften them and get them to know what you want, and at the very worst, give you a read on how against it they are. "No baby sorry" is very different from a long rant and a warning that you'll be blocked if you ask again.
Using this as a ruler, a good many of the girls I do bother to see eventually cave and allow BB, or slip in themselves knowing it was already something I wanted, or offer it at a higher price which I sometimes accept if their base price is already sane.
That's how I got my current UTR chocolate. Frankly, I know it's mostly because she's new, but she's good looking and young, too bad she's flat-chested but damn does she have a butt. She was vehement, even offensive, about no BB, but once I got there and we chatted a bit, she waved away the condom and said, "nevermind, you can do it BB if you pull out. " While we were at it I offered a meager extra amount with some sop story about it's been the first time in months, and by then she was the one thinking with the wrong brain because all she did was shake her ass and asked me breed her (figuratively speaking, I'm clipped).
Now when I see her, we always do BBCIP at no extra cost.
IMO, even if she says no, it is always worth to ask. Some girls I wouldn't bother seeing unless they said yes, the few I'd be willing to bang even without BB, I want it at the back of their mind. If you actually talk to these providers, aside from the weird pushback from other providers, most of the reason they don't do it is apparently due to really bad hygiene all of a sudden (seriously, when I finally asked about why so many providers were anti-BB all of a sudden, I got some horror stories. Some of you are nasty FS.), and the fact that STIs are blazingly on the rise, which I confirmed through work channels.
So imo, ask digitally anyway, and maybe start actually getting tested regularly if you don't. If not for your own health, then as a key to get more ladies to say 'yes' once you're there, because it is true that STIs are on such a sharp rise that even I was surprised.
Good news is that all of them except herpes (which only a minuscule population ever get symptoms for) are curable now, even HIV apparently, though the supposed two cures won't be available outside of clinical tests for a while yet.
-
03-10-24 15:32 #8175Senior Member

Posts: 1137Here
Looks like you misunderstood my post. I used the term "here" to reference Portland. I made no reference to this forum specifically. Point is, there is no evidence ANYONE has actually seen this provider. Likely a scammer.
Originally Posted by Monkey81
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-24 03:47 #8174Banned Member

Posts: 39Please don't say 'per ad'
Only say someone definitely belongs here if its coming from your first hand experience. We don't need reminders of what fake ads say. And personally, I wish that y'all would stop trying to confirm by text. Otherwise it won't be long that nobody in the greater Portland area will belong in this thread. Being asked digitally is annoying, they face sit, take it or leave it just stop chasing it away. Its OK to bring a condom with you the first time in case she says 'no'.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 14:02 #8173Senior Member

Posts: 143CarleeBabee's #?
Anyone have her new number? If so I'd appreciate it thanks.
-
03-08-24 10:24 #8172Senior Member

Posts: 577I was sensing that
I was sensing that and appreciate you helping me think with the bigger head.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 10:02 #8171Senior Member

Posts: 1137Fake
She's been advertising here forever off and on. I have heard zero evidence that any guy has actually seen her. If you proceed, be prepared to lose your deposit. Please report back if you take the plunge.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 09:55 #8170Senior Member

Posts: 577TGTBT? I recognize some of the pics but wonder
Yes- she's asking for a deposit.
Anyone have any experience with her?
Per ads she definitely belongs here.
Appreciate any info.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...c/848842610635
-
03-08-24 00:55 #8169Senior Member

Posts: 63Pennie
Pennie is a shit show to schedule with and then even when you do get in the door, expect to wait another 30 minutes. Greek upsell is a joke, complains that it hurts and that she can't do it but she "tried" so that justified the upsell with no thought of refunding even a dime (didn't even actually get in before she ended it, which is fine but the service was not provided so some kinda refund or discount should ensue).
-
03-07-24 12:59 #8168Senior Member

Posts: 577Pennie- scheduling advice.
Pennie is great and worth the wait. And you'll wait some. Or sometimes more than some. But if you've got a wide window / self scheduler in life, you'll love her.
Originally Posted by DerpDerp
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 07:10 #8167Senior Member

Posts: 42I'll check her out. Is she poc friendly?
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 06:43 #8166Senior Member

Posts: 42From the looks of it, yeah. I will check her out.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 00:30 #8165Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Christy "Dirty Girl"e
Or Christy. Not a spinner per say, but. Read on.
Originally Posted by DerpDerp
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....w-971-301-9586
-
03-06-24 23:18 #8164Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423"Survivors of human tracking " , my ass. Little do they know that the term prostitute is offensive to several of the girls I've met on the board.
Originally Posted by PdxBoy1
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 23:07 #8163Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Pennie
Pennie sounds like the one for you.
Originally Posted by DerpDerp
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....g-Now-in-SE-OC#post14351615.
-
03-06-24 18:09 #8162Senior Member

Posts: 42If you're talking about Cherry, then yeah. I hit her up and she seemed nutty. She doesn't look too good either. Looks like she's on something (many things).
Originally Posted by JuxtaPosedPdx
[View Original Post]
Still looking for a white spinner to BB (Greek is a plus) in the Portland area.











Reply With Quote



