Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 397 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 447 497 897 1397 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 37320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31380
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #31379
    Angel on vacation if you wondering why she isn't replying to your texts / calls.

  3. #31378

    Totally agree

    She has a great face, but she's ridiculously overpriced, has a shitty attitude, and more rules than North Korea. Can she try any harder to repel potential clients.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hello2  [View Original Post]
    I never saw her, but tried to schedule and she has a giant list of no-no's. In my experience the ones that have a huge list of no's are no fun in the dream.

    There are better PAWG's to be had and for much cheaper.

  4. #31377
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic2015  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her but she is the typical Columbian traveller. Man made everything covered most of time not a bad experience but not outstanding either. I've seen enough of them to say you'll be ok if you're looking for a pretty big titted Latina with a healthy ass. Good luck.

  5. #31376

    Olivia

    Anyone has anything on her?

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6917050.htm?wn=1

    TIA.

  6. #31375

    Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    Definitley gives the TGTBT vibe, but good luck! Did she quote you a donation?
    Yeah was quoted 400 hr /300 hhr.

  7. #31374
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMassage  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her but she said she wasn't ready and to come back in 2 hours. Maybe TGTBT.
    Definitley gives the TGTBT vibe, but good luck! Did she quote you a donation?

  8. #31373

  9. #31372

    Carla

    Tried to see her but she said she wasn't ready and to come back in 2 hours. Maybe TGTBT.

  10. #31371

    Senses

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    Thank you both for the reviews. She looks awesome and I'm going to reach out. Just curious if there was a heavy smoke presence?
    I tried to go her but got a weird feeling. She is in Henrico so be careful.

  11. #31370
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Hey Angel is looking for some new regulars and old ones. She's a lot of fun. Rates are 125 for qv and 200 for hh. Just hmu for her info and pics.
    If you have Angel's old number that's ends with 6798, hit her up on that number. She's having a hard time communicating with regulars or new ones on her usual number. If you don't have that number just hmu.

  12. #31369

    Pixie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/152547153285

    Finally met with Pixie after a few failed attempts. Older looking than pics but also bigger tits than pics suggest. Either way very hot. . 20 for qv. Had to wait about 5 minutes when got to the hotel. Opened the door in a nice little number, then asked me to get comfortable. Started with a very nice BBBJ then put on cover and climbed on top. She's tight great body and enthusiastic. Came pretty quickly in the bag. Little chit chat after and out the door. All in all would very much repeat.

  13. #31368

    Lulu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronson1  [View Original Post]
    Does lulu (asiangfclub) offers BBFS??
    Yes, they offered BBFS for extra $200. I skipped.

  14. #31367

    Lulu

    Does lulu (asiangfclub) offers BBFS??

  15. #31366
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    Hello All,

    I am interested in hearing from anyone that has seen Jessica: https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/534387608950.

    I reached out to her and comms were good. A request for a picture got me the same that is posted in her ad. Her rates were QV - 200 / HHR - 300 / HR - 500, which seemed high and I passed. Doing some research I think one monger said that he paid 1.5 for HHR, which is more reasonable and I wanted to see if anyone else got the same. I typically do not negotiate. Either the rates work for me, or they do not, but in this case 1.5 is very doable for a HHR.

    Would love to hear your experience, what's on and off the table and what her breasts were like. The look natural. Research pulls up another Jessica that has poor ratings and I think it is a different provider as I am only seeing this Jessica recently.
    I've seen her a few times and I think she's an absolute sweetheart! Looks exactly like the pictures and is just very down to earth. I believe her breasts are natural, but I'm more of an ass man and I was very pleased!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape