Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 752 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 252 652 702 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 802 852 1252 1752 ... LastLast
Results 11,266 to 11,280 of 37320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26055

    So ACS investigating

    Thought I would take the time to try out a large variety of the ACS's and have found the following as starters.

    1) Per the responses on would think the a certain hotel should be designated as rRVA's China town.

    2) It would seem the there are only 2-3 separate organizations operating. When responding to 4 different postings with different phone numbers and area codes I was directed to the same room number. In conversations in setting uo the meetings Was sent 4 different picture and different descriptions of services.

    3) The individual working out of that one room is quiet nice and knows her stuff but is very limited on what is a allowed E. G. No FIV no DATY no BBJ and despite calming BBFS was available all was covered.

    So it makes one wonder exactly how large the variety is and if the people behind the postings were to reduce it to one ad to cover all their ladies how much would the postings be reduced.

    Will continue to look into and weed thins out and keep fellow mongers updated.

    Peace out,

    SG.

  2. #26054

    Submitting references

    When reaching out to a new provider, how do you submit the references? Just link to the persons Eros or Tryst page? Or am I sending their name and number? Thanks for any guidance.

  3. #26053

    Worst experience ever. Cash and Dash

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyPan  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste time and money on this. Got the address and drove to an apartment. The house is not better than a junk yard. Lots of false promise and GPS symptom.

  4. #26052

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    If this was your first trip (based on the room# comment), then you have no idea how much she has cut back on the candles lately, LOL!! But yes, it still leaves a distinctive smell. But she is always clean, so there are worse smells you don't get from her.
    Yes, First and unforgettable.

  5. #26051
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    First thing she is going to say is she is not hosting. Then give you a plaace to meet her, after string you along for 30 or 40 minutes. Then once I got to the spot is was abondnant looking camper trailer with a dude drivng a white Nissan their. It was OFF Jefferson Davis HWY. I texted that I am closed she tells me to come to the camper. Lucky for me even thoght the windows where tinted I could see the dude in the car. I pull down the street where I could see the camper and the car. Texted and told her I am passing. She and another dude came out the trailer and got in the car and left, she got in the front the other guy got inthe back and they pulled off. If that wasn't a set up for robbery I don't know what is. That's my experience be safe.
    Damn. Well good thing you approached the situation thinking with your big head and using your intuition. I can't think of another explanation either, and even if it weren't a setup I'd feel uncomfortable with the company. Thanks for sharing and good thing you played it the way you did!

  6. #26050
    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Could you fill me in on the robbing? I wasn't aware of these antics by her, though admittedly I wasn't a regular of hers.
    First thing she is going to say is she is not hosting. Then give you a plaace to meet her, after string you along for 30 or 40 minutes. Then once I got to the spot is was abondnant looking camper trailer with a dude drivng a white Nissan their. It was OFF Jefferson Davis HWY. I texted that I am closed she tells me to come to the camper. Lucky for me even thoght the windows where tinted I could see the dude in the car. I pull down the street where I could see the camper and the car. Texted and told her I am passing. She and another dude came out the trailer and got in the car and left, she got in the front the other guy got inthe back and they pulled off. If that wasn't a set up for robbery I don't know what is. That's my experience be safe.

  7. #26049

    Early on

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    I would like to thank the senior members who have been posting about cash and dash, and deposit scams. I have never fallen to it, and I have never been robbed like other members have posted, but POSs adapt, once they know we are aware of their tricks they might do somethong different.
    I got hosed for a $25 deposit early on when they first started asking. I will never do that again period!

  8. #26048

    Natalia Eros

    Visited her in a decent West end hotel. 200 hh, non GFE but her pics are accurate. Definitely enjoyed myself, she's got great natural Cs gave nice CBJ and got to experience several different positions. Doesn't speak any English if that matters to you. Stay safe.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9573586.htm?cat=1

  9. #26047
    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Could you fill me in on the robbing? I wasn't aware of these antics by her, though admittedly I wasn't a regular of hers.
    Was thinking the same thing. I never had an issue with her myself other than her being batshit crazy now and then. I did enjoy her tho. Maybe she went that route, but thankfully I didn't have any issue. I was glad to see she was back honestly.

  10. #26046
    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Could you fill me in on the robbing? I wasn't aware of these antics by her, though admittedly I wasn't a regular of hers.
    Was thinking the same thing. I never had an issue with her myself other than her being batshit crazy now and then. I did enjoy her tho. Maybe she went that route, but thankfully I didn't have any issue. I was glad to see she was back honestly.

  11. #26045

    Roxy

    Anyone every visit this stg pawg in hopewell named Roxy? Any details would be appreciated.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...L/492975176480

  12. #26044
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    This one up to the same shit she was doing before she went on vacation. Take my advice if you don't want to get robbed and stay away. You have been warned.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...I/401928281879
    Could you fill me in on the robbing? I wasn't aware of these antics by her, though admittedly I wasn't a regular of hers.

  13. #26043

    Kat

    This one up to the same shit she was doing before she went on vacation. Take my advice if you don't want to get robbed and stay away. You have been warned.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...I/401928281879

  14. #26042

    Bruh, no joke the deposit scams are everywere

    Quote Originally Posted by Southside804  [View Original Post]
    The first time I fell for the deposit thing I was totally new and whoever it was on the other end gave me their "address" and even FaceTimed me. Said I'd never do deposits again after reading on here, but then one provider was reviewed on here and of course she requested a deposit and then they ghosted me. I still think that review was fake because I've never seen anyone have a dream with that provider. No more deposits for me going forward! And none of that identity stuff either, Lesson learned.
    I would like to thank the senior members who have been posting about cash and dash, and deposit scams. I have never fallen to it, and I have never been robbed like other members have posted, but POSs adapt, once they know we are aware of their tricks they might do somethong different.

  15. #26041

    New and skeptical

    Newer to Richmond area and the scene, I've been crawling through the sights and can see it's difficult to disseminate the real from the rip-offs. I've seen names like Lynn that seems trustworthy, wanted to know if anyone could point me to surefire leads for outcalls. Thanks lads, hope to be around awhile.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape