Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #8174

    Please don't say 'per ad'

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    She's been advertising here forever off and on. I have heard zero evidence that any guy has actually seen her. If you proceed, be prepared to lose your deposit. Please report back if you take the plunge.
    Only say someone definitely belongs here if its coming from your first hand experience. We don't need reminders of what fake ads say. And personally, I wish that y'all would stop trying to confirm by text. Otherwise it won't be long that nobody in the greater Portland area will belong in this thread. Being asked digitally is annoying, they face sit, take it or leave it just stop chasing it away. Its OK to bring a condom with you the first time in case she says 'no'.

  2. #8173

    CarleeBabee's #?

    Anyone have her new number? If so I'd appreciate it thanks.

  3. #8172

    I was sensing that

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    She's been advertising here forever off and on. I have heard zero evidence that any guy has actually seen her. If you proceed, be prepared to lose your deposit. Please report back if you take the plunge.
    I was sensing that and appreciate you helping me think with the bigger head.

  4. #8171

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Yes- she's asking for a deposit.

    Anyone have any experience with her?

    Per ads she definitely belongs here.

    Appreciate any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...c/848842610635
    She's been advertising here forever off and on. I have heard zero evidence that any guy has actually seen her. If you proceed, be prepared to lose your deposit. Please report back if you take the plunge.

  5. #8170

    TGTBT? I recognize some of the pics but wonder

    Yes- she's asking for a deposit.

    Anyone have any experience with her?

    Per ads she definitely belongs here.

    Appreciate any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...c/848842610635

  6. #8169

    Pennie

    Pennie is a shit show to schedule with and then even when you do get in the door, expect to wait another 30 minutes. Greek upsell is a joke, complains that it hurts and that she can't do it but she "tried" so that justified the upsell with no thought of refunding even a dime (didn't even actually get in before she ended it, which is fine but the service was not provided so some kinda refund or discount should ensue).

  7. #8168

    Pennie- scheduling advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by DerpDerp  [View Original Post]
    From the looks of it, yeah. I will check her out.
    Pennie is great and worth the wait. And you'll wait some. Or sometimes more than some. But if you've got a wide window / self scheduler in life, you'll love her.

  8. #8167
    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin  [View Original Post]
    Or Christy. Not a spinner per say, but. Read on.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....w-971-301-9586
    I'll check her out. Is she poc friendly?

  9. #8166
    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin  [View Original Post]
    Pennie sounds like the one for you.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....g-Now-in-SE-OC#post14351615.
    From the looks of it, yeah. I will check her out.

  10. #8165
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Christy "Dirty Girl"e

    Quote Originally Posted by DerpDerp  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about Cherry, then yeah. I hit her up and she seemed nutty. She doesn't look too good either. Looks like she's on something (many things).

    Still looking for a white spinner to BB (Greek is a plus) in the Portland area.
    Or Christy. Not a spinner per say, but. Read on.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....w-971-301-9586

  11. #8164
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423
    "Survivors of human tracking " , my ass. Little do they know that the term prostitute is offensive to several of the girls I've met on the board.

  12. #8163
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Pennie

    Quote Originally Posted by DerpDerp  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about Cherry, then yeah. I hit her up and she seemed nutty. She doesn't look too good either. Looks like she's on something (many things).

    Still looking for a white spinner to BB (Greek is a plus) in the Portland area.
    Pennie sounds like the one for you.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....g-Now-in-SE-OC#post14351615.

  13. #8162
    Quote Originally Posted by JuxtaPosedPdx  [View Original Post]
    There are a couple of sisters in the Happy Valley area that are spinners. But they might be on the unhealthy end of the scale. Literally and figuratively.
    If you're talking about Cherry, then yeah. I hit her up and she seemed nutty. She doesn't look too good either. Looks like she's on something (many things).

    Still looking for a white spinner to BB (Greek is a plus) in the Portland area.

  14. #8161
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...-/006773248480

    She posts a lot but I've been unable to find a solid review.

    Thanks.
    I found her Fetlife a while back. I was able to raw dog her a couple of times. Ultimately, she's not worth the effort. Way too spun & addicted to video poker. Her place, if she's able to keep one is disgusting. Over all, just too much drugie / homless drama to put up with.

  15. #8160

    Link looks like a time waster though

    Quote Originally Posted by Strecther1  [View Original Post]
    Her old name was vixenroyal. Looks like she has changed her name to pdxvixen. Also changed the angle on her pictures so it does not look like her other pictures.

    S1.
    Here is her recent link though she has a lot of red jellybeans and it looks like a bunch of negative reviews.

    I would not roll the dice.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....llow-kinksters

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape