Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 10604
-
03-05-24 19:18 #8159Senior Member

Posts: 106VixenRoyal
Her old name was vixenroyal. Looks like she has changed her name to pdxvixen. Also changed the angle on her pictures so it does not look like her other pictures.
Originally Posted by WestWard69
[View Original Post]
S1.
-
03-05-24 18:07 #8158Senior Member

Posts: 106Be safe out there!
-
03-05-24 17:50 #8157Senior Member

Posts: 577Thank you for the insight
I remember that happening on the other board but I never dug deeply enough to even figure out who she was.
Originally Posted by Strecther1
[View Original Post]
Dodged a bullet, I'd say.
-
03-05-24 14:28 #8156Senior Member

Posts: 90She told me BBFS was an absolute no.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 13:10 #8155Regular Member

Posts: 20She actually is there at times. She just posted today under the pdx fetish section.
Originally Posted by Strecther1
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 12:16 #8154Senior Member

Posts: 1061. 5 years ago
Met with her once about 1. 5 years ago. CBJ cfs EEEEh experiance did not repeat. There was a big dust up on the other board as she was recording outside and inside the apt. She is no longer on the other board.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
S1.
-
03-05-24 11:14 #8153Senior Member

Posts: 577Any recent information on this lady?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...-/006773248480
She posts a lot but I've been unable to find a solid review.
Thanks.
-
03-05-24 09:11 #8152Senior Member

Posts: 2931Profile is gone.
Originally Posted by Dexxzy
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 21:24 #8151Senior Member

Posts: 88She agreed over text pretty easily last week didn't pull the trigger. She offered 275 hr. I guess she jacked up after date or two. I will also contribute to the cause
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/oregon/portland/165888395
Mouth was magical, the pussy was smelly, and she had a smokers voice. I would only repeat if I was hard up for head.
-
03-04-24 19:39 #8150Senior Member

Posts: 1155Motherfucker 😅.
Originally Posted by Dexxzy
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 14:53 #8149Senior Member

Posts: 113Jovi
Was kind of bummed about that, I had seen her once for hh and was planning a return visit, we had a great time in that hh. Is a favorite of mine.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 14:24 #8148Senior Member

Posts: 89I send her a message a couple weeks ago and never heard anything.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
I assume she is on a break, moved, or otherwise not available anymore.
-
03-04-24 10:21 #8147Senior Member

Posts: 371This one?
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5034822334/1
-
03-04-24 09:25 #8146Senior Member

Posts: 1140Winter Sky
This one: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/165936522.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
I've reviewed her before.
-
03-03-24 23:59 #8145Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423This Winter? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...644/4255777941.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




