Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 7845
-
03-05-24 07:14 #6840Senior Member

Posts: 154Have a link? Interested in seeing her.
Originally Posted by BigStig860
[View Original Post]
Night.
-
03-04-24 23:03 #6839Senior Member

Posts: 446Jasmine Travel
Word I heard from Ruby is she travels to NYC for high roller SD's. Yes they still do doubles.
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
Saw Ruby this past weekend. She looks amazing with the baby weight.
Highly recommend.
Stay safe.
-
03-04-24 21:19 #6838Senior Member

Posts: 856Word is she's off the dope, no idea about the crack. Haven't heard if she's back working.
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 16:39 #6837Senior Member

Posts: 399Jasmine's Looks
The last I saw Jasmine was maybe five years ago at the house on the hill in Waterbury. She still looked good and seemed to have her act together. But she's looking pretty rough in those more recent Erotic Monkey pictures. If she's out of jail and has recovered some of her earlier looks, I might see her. She performed pretty well for me, as I recall.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]
Barnes.
-
03-04-24 07:08 #6836Senior Member

Posts: 1234Not only ER. Someone claimed to have seen Kristen in Meriden many months after she died on a list crawling site. (LC).
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-24 18:12 #6835Senior Member

Posts: 309To be honest, I never had any issues in the house she was hosting in Thomaston back then. She claimed she owned the house.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
All I remember is seeing her BF sneakers in the house.
-
03-01-24 15:58 #6834Senior Member

Posts: 660At one time, I remember ER was showing a known deceased escort as being recently active when she had passed away over a year ago. I think the active status is being triggered whenever someone posts a review.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 15:15 #6833Senior Member

Posts: 856Haven't heard any confirmed reports but saw the same login info. Supposedly she's off the dope, hope it works out for her was getting out of control.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 15:04 #6832Senior Member

Posts: 856If you're talking 3 years ago she dumped that cuck that she "loved" so much and took up with a badass drug dealer. As pathetic as that previous BF was he wouldn't have landed her in jail.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 14:47 #6831Senior Member

Posts: 309ER shows her as active. That's the contact number I used to use to get a hold of her.
Originally Posted by Kie69
[View Original Post]
http://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-e...terbury-479271
-
02-29-24 19:58 #6830Senior Member

Posts: 129Jasmine
As someone below me said I also have not seen Jasmine. Tried hitting her up no responses. I believe she still provides though.
-
02-29-24 19:25 #6829Senior Member

Posts: 309I didn't know about that story. Another good reason to stay away. I haven't seen her in almost 3 years. Her services were not that great anyway.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
She was doing doubles with Jasmine. I didn't partake. I have seen both of them separately. Not sure if Jasmine is still providing. I haven't seen her ad on Tryst for a while.
-
02-29-24 17:43 #6828Senior Member

Posts: 856I'm pretty sure he's still in jail for the weapons and drug charges they both went down on.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 17:04 #6827Senior Member

Posts: 309Yes. I checked her Facebook page. She changed her status from "engaged" to "single". Maybe she dumped that guy, or he dumped her.
Originally Posted by JayBird75
[View Original Post]
I will probably pass also.
-
02-29-24 09:03 #6826Senior Member

Posts: 28Yes that's Ruby. Little thicker / little belly. Went to see her two weeks ago. In the past had some fun visits with her. With the time off I was hoping it would be the same. It wasn't. I wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by PussyDestroyer
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






