Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 7835
-
02-29-24 19:58 #6830Senior Member

Posts: 129Jasmine
As someone below me said I also have not seen Jasmine. Tried hitting her up no responses. I believe she still provides though.
-
02-29-24 19:25 #6829Senior Member

Posts: 309I didn't know about that story. Another good reason to stay away. I haven't seen her in almost 3 years. Her services were not that great anyway.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
She was doing doubles with Jasmine. I didn't partake. I have seen both of them separately. Not sure if Jasmine is still providing. I haven't seen her ad on Tryst for a while.
-
02-29-24 17:43 #6828Senior Member

Posts: 856I'm pretty sure he's still in jail for the weapons and drug charges they both went down on.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 17:04 #6827Senior Member

Posts: 309Yes. I checked her Facebook page. She changed her status from "engaged" to "single". Maybe she dumped that guy, or he dumped her.
Originally Posted by JayBird75
[View Original Post]
I will probably pass also.
-
02-29-24 09:03 #6826Senior Member

Posts: 28Yes that's Ruby. Little thicker / little belly. Went to see her two weeks ago. In the past had some fun visits with her. With the time off I was hoping it would be the same. It wasn't. I wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by PussyDestroyer
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 18:39 #6825Senior Member

Posts: 199Yes that is her but have not seen her since she was in Watertown like 2 years ago.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 18:17 #6824Senior Member

Posts: 157Sw
They are all SWalkers. Once you enter the room timer is set but not on a phone, if you get a quick 14 minutes you will ether get a knock on the door or she will get multiple phone calls when time is up. One monger said a Handler opened door but the lock was on and it could only open 2 inches but made eye contact with the ceo (male) he got the f out of there. Be careful of this old weathered bunch gents.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 16:14 #6823Senior Member

Posts: 930Seems Familiar. Tiff
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...p/400564242661
Face seems familiar, Said she goes by Tiff, searched and saw some cautionary tales, Is this one of the 4 Girls that there were warnings about?
-
02-28-24 15:56 #6822Senior Member

Posts: 930Is this Ruby Mariah?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...8/405743494405
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...0/133709021746
Is this Ruby Mariah? If so, has anyone seen her lately? Looks larger but has the Roman numeral tat; although not the only one with such ink.
-
02-28-24 13:37 #6821Senior Member

Posts: 216Here 2 Fulfill your Fantasies, . Waste of time
Anyone able to visit her? Comms start off fine Set a time then text fr address about one hour before meet hear nothing text again 30 minutes before meet silent. She text back about an hour later says "Hi, my bad" I ask for address, she then says can we do car date, I said no and your post says Incall. She says she doesn't do incalls. Told her to correct her post with the right info. She says ok. She still post with incall, LOL.
BIG waste of time!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...a/218203999959
-
02-24-24 10:58 #6820Senior Member

Posts: 154Oakville
Gents,
Any intel on this one? Looking for a possible out if she's not crazy LOL. Anything I can search? Thanks.
Night.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/584248242627
-
02-23-24 15:07 #6819Regular Member

Posts: 16Just a.
Nope just a guy reviewing the good time I had after reading reviews. Thought I'd share that's all!
Originally Posted by InsaneDiggler
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 23:37 #6818Senior Member

Posts: 324Affirmative!
At your suggestion, I reached out. Response and replies were prompt and courteous. I'll confirm everything GQ reported on. If you know, you know. And now I get it!! Lolol I consider myself lucky!! She's transient to the area, as G. Q. Said, but boy-on-boy if you connect, it's well worth it. She's a PAWG with a few extra pounds. Nothing sloppy or overly obese at all. What a good time. All bridges and tunnels ran on, or close, to schedule!! Lolol. Thanks for the heads-up GQ.
Originally Posted by GlenQuagmire
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 21:44 #6817Senior Member

Posts: 96Clear your inbox my good man. Thank you.
Originally Posted by GlenQuagmire
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 15:20 #6816Senior Member

Posts: 193Sexy, sexy.
If anyone remembers Sexy Vanilla from out by the Casinos, today is a happy day. The plump nympho has returned and is back in state this month. Used to swing out to western CT back in the day, hitting West Haven, Bridgeport, etc. , so I'm trying to get her to swing by again, maybe to the Naugatuck / Waterbury area. She seems up for it, as long as its worthwhile. Not sure if there is interest in fucking her senseless and silly, but I know how good she is, so I figure I'd let you all know. LOL. She is eager to perhaps get some content for her OF or Pornhub too, bless her heart. If you get a chance, either here or there, enjoy yourselves. Will be hard not to!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/245285387095







Reply With Quote






