Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 282 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 332 382 782 1282 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 27788
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23573

    An example of desperate pathetic twat simps

    Not too long ago, someone messaged me, asking for videos of Penelope eating human feces. His message was worded as such: "Hey brother, I love your posts. I have been seeing Penelope for some time. She is one of my regulars, and it disgusted me to know that she eats shit. I confronted her about it, and she kept denying it. I am so hurt that she has been lying to me this whole time. Can you send me a video, or tell me where I can find a video of her eating shit? I heard there was one circulating online. If I could get proof, I can finally expose her for lying to my face. Thanks Coco".

    1. What is it to you? She is a *****, not your girlfriend.

    2. Telling a provider, anything along the line " I heard you bareback, eat shit, charge less than other providers, and etc".

    3. White- Knighting.

    4. Asking for digits, when you have never once taken one from the team, nor shared anything of worth to the board.

    5. Being a TNA Simping Snitch.

    I have so much to share, but the above are what also ruins it for everyone else.

    Look, I have my kinks, but never have I crossed the line in between the acts (no matter how perverse) agreed upon & performed between two consenting adults.

    Be open-minded, and don't troll over fellow board members.

  2. #23572

    Reaffirmations

    PSA: I just reaffirmed today that no matter what these ladies have on their posts / ads and how adamant they express it, they are taking a creampie from Someone! LOL stay the course, gentlemen.

    So-Crates.

  3. #23571

    Saturday

    The infamous Bad Barbie will be at Everett APV next Saturday for a meet and greet, whatever that means. GB after if your vetted. She is on FL and X (formerly twitter).

  4. #23570

    Stupid *****

    Quote Originally Posted by TitusAndro  [View Original Post]
    I'm super disappointed. Says that too many men flake. Even those vetted on the other board. MFers ruin things for the rest of us.
    I waited for this stupid ***** to come over to my apartment for 5 hours. I made food, played videos games and did wash. Every 30 minutes she told me she was 15 minutes away and then finally told me. "I'm tired, going home".

  5. #23569
    Quote Originally Posted by TitusAndro  [View Original Post]
    I'm super disappointed. Says that too many men flake. Even those vetted on the other board. MFers ruin things for the rest of us.
    It's really true. Of course plenty of providers flake, too.

  6. #23568

    Disappointed

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulSmeenis  [View Original Post]
    She is not taking new clients.
    I'm super disappointed. Says that too many men flake. Even those vetted on the other board. MFers ruin things for the rest of us.

  7. #23567

    Disappointed

    She is not taking new clients.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Never mind on my request for getting a post. Just found she will be in Oly starting tomorrow.

    Booking In Oly

    Happy Hunting!

    BBhunter.

  8. #23566

    Look at the nail Polish

    Nah, different nail Polish. That pic is not in her ad currently up.

    Quote Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango  [View Original Post]
    This was after I was done wrecking her poop chute.

    I'm sure you know whose butt hole it is. Can you tell?

  9. #23565

    Send me the information I'll give it a shot

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    Totally ghosted me.
    If it works out for me, I'll get you in there too.

  10. #23564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango  [View Original Post]
    This was after I was done wrecking her poop chute.

    I'm sure you know whose butt hole it is. Can you tell?
    That picture is in her ad.

  11. #23563

  12. #23562
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango  [View Original Post]
    I was hoping for the suspense to linger for a tad but longer LOL.

    A mix of cum & sheister was oozing & lubricating her poop chute, it coated the rings of her anus & allowed me to bang it up even harder.

    When I was done, it coated my penis & I had her lick it clean.

    What gave it away?
    Nothing gave it away specifically.

    I just figured it'd have to be someone well known.

    Then I looked at her pics on STG and noticed she has two beauty marks near her asshole like in your pic so I figured it was her.

  13. #23561
    I understand your frustration. I have shared a couple ones in here and the same happened. I just wanted to appreciate the effort though, thanks for trying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gostz1953  [View Original Post]
    And this is why we can't have nice things. Literally, less than a week from me dropping the link mother fuckers have already blown it for all of us. TBH, she was a lame date. But still, you guys could have been going over to a little MILFs house, dropping loads, eating lucky charms from the kids cereal boxes and you had to destroy this gift in a week. Could be a provider, could be a dude, regardless, sharing girls on this site, at this point, is a lose lose proposition.

    1. She gets popular and rates go up.

    2. This shit happens.

    I for one, see this type of thing ruining this board pretty quickly. You won't get the prime cuts anymore, just the leftovers after the pros are done with their girls and decide to finally share once they are already burnt out. Understand what you are doing to yourselves. There is a good chance, we have some white knights that are going behind our back trying to blow the bareback scene as well. Could be anything, but regardless, it ruins it for most of you.

  14. #23560

    Disregard My Request

    Never mind on my request for getting a post. Just found she will be in Oly starting tomorrow.

    Booking In Oly

    Happy Hunting!

    BBhunter.

  15. #23559
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango  [View Original Post]
    I would love to, but she never gave me permission to post her pictures online. I do have pictures of her covered in human excrement after I was done defecating in her mouth, so I don't know from a legal, ethical and moral perspective albeit the lack of morality in the nature of the very topic, If it would be ok to post them. ??
    Is she still advertising & if so can you post a link?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape