Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 711
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #666
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthBane666  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers, so Jade is the mom of the girl I reported a few posts down Here's some pics. The pic laying down is of the daughter cause the mom definitely is not that well endowed. Stay safe they've been robbing us coast to coast.
    All the pics you have posted are of Jade. I use to see her couple years ago. Those are all Jades pics. You can tell by the tats. Push up bra can do amazing things!

  2. #665

    Mom of another scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    I usually recommend uploading a couple pics since girls like this tend to delete their ads really fast.
    Hey fellow mongers, so Jade is the mom of the girl I reported a few posts down Here's some pics. The pic laying down is of the daughter cause the mom definitely is not that well endowed. Stay safe they've been robbing us coast to coast.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pTtFLg_thumb_xl.jpg‎   O8j5Ag_thumb_xl.jpg‎   O8j5Ag.jpg‎   7zq9Oe_thumb_xl.jpg‎   3kMwFa.jpg‎  


  3. #664
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermanpapi7  [View Original Post]
    Tried to get some video action and do some live while away knowing would be back and got money stolen without a meet up so beware.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...o/219525433646
    Yes she's a game player I found that out years ago when she was in Vero!

  4. #663
    Supermanpapi7
    Guest

    Tried but got scammed

    Tried to get some video action and do some live while away knowing would be back and got money stolen without a meet up so beware.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...o/219525433646

  5. #662

    Same scammer? I think so, has gotten really good with filters and AI photo editers

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDog  [View Original Post]
    That girl has changed her name so many time, and has ALWAYS been a PITA! I have call her out on the forums a few times after name changes.

    Sorry..
    Curious is this her.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/916-994-7563

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/309-550-3159

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexaababy1#photos.

    I just posted in the main thread escort reports about her. She's from Illinois and I was a regular for a while and she just snapped one day. Robbed me and has been in literally every main state robbing and scamming with a 2 girl offer. Feel free to PM me and I can provide more detail like real name, mug shots, etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Snapchat-24658050.jpg‎   Snapchat-164490990.jpg‎   Snapchat-587860716.jpg‎   Snapchat-1736910273.jpg‎  

  6. #661
    Quote Originally Posted by KokomoFun  [View Original Post]
    I just got ripped off by a girl on Skip The Games whose username is Jade. She asked for the money up front, which is fine, then started undressing, acted like she got a phone call.

    Then stepped out of the room and booked out the door leaving her shirt laying on the floor. I knew her from a couple of years ago and we got together several times. She just started.

    Posting again after quite a while so I didn't have my guard up, not imagining she would rip me off. Her profile says she's in Cocoa Beach. Watch out for her! She is a Thief. Here is her.

    Positing https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...h/524689681523.
    I usually recommend uploading a couple pics since girls like this tend to delete their ads really fast.

  7. #660

    Jade from Skip the games Space Coast is a Thief

    I just got ripped off by a girl on Skip The Games whose username is Jade. She asked for the money up front, which is fine, then started undressing, acted like she got a phone call.

    Then stepped out of the room and booked out the door leaving her shirt laying on the floor. I knew her from a couple of years ago and we got together several times. She just started.

    Posting again after quite a while so I didn't have my guard up, not imagining she would rip me off. Her profile says she's in Cocoa Beach. Watch out for her! She is a Thief. Here is her.

    Positing https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...h/524689681523.

  8. #659

    Erin

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-miss/60171609

    She seemed like a known provider. Definitely not her in the pictures but that was also mentioned. Don't really like cardates or do them often but went with it, since the money issue is what gets caught up then I prefer to just set down the agreed upon amount upfront without saying anything during an incall appointment to get rid of that complication. I figured giving half upfront was a decent comprise due to my unfamiliarity (and even more aversion to doing them in the future) with cardates. She ended up pulling a runner on me.

  9. #658

    Claire

    I hadn't seen her post in a while and thought she had moved on since she hadn't posted on STG in a while. That answers that question. I have seen her before and pictures are a little dated but overall she looks like the pictures. I clicked on LC Report. I am not sure if you others have tried to report her on LC. Hopefully they will pull her ad.

    Rusty Z.

  10. #657

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Pynchon  [View Original Post]
    You gentlemen have GOT to STOP sending deposits. Never works in your favor except for maybe and just maybe the ones that are extremely high end and pornstars. Know from experience. Burned once. Never again.

    P.
    I sent a $100 deposit and got ripped off. I filed a dispute with Venmo that I paid for a service and they didn't show up. It took about two weeks, but I received an email today saying was dispute was verified and Venmo was returning my $100.

    I did not think that would happen.

  11. #656

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by AveImperator14  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...coast/58887387

    Asked for $30 to be sent so she could use her card to get the room, against my better judgment I did it. Then she needed another $30 cause her account was in the negative. Lesson about why deposits or money ahead of time is something that I always avoid.
    You gentlemen have GOT to STOP sending deposits. Never works in your favor except for maybe and just maybe the ones that are extremely high end and pornstars. Know from experience. Burned once. Never again.

    P.

  12. #655

    Claire?

    Quote Originally Posted by AveImperator14  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...coast/58887387

    Asked for $30 to be sent so she could use her card to get the room, against my better judgment I did it. Then she needed another $30 cause her account was in the negative. Lesson about why deposits or money ahead of time is something that I always avoid.
    I believe that's Claire, (the bad one) with some new pictures. She is a well known scammer.

  13. #654

    Scammed

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...coast/58887387

    Asked for $30 to be sent so she could use her card to get the room, against my better judgment I did it. Then she needed another $30 cause her account was in the negative. Lesson about why deposits or money ahead of time is something that I always avoid.

  14. #653

    Old scammer

    That girl has changed her name so many time, and has ALWAYS been a PITA! I have call her out on the forums a few times after name changes.

    Sorry.

    -GD.

    Quote Originally Posted by RideTheWindz  [View Original Post]
    Sorry that happened, totally sux to get burned. I am pretty sure if you do a search you will see you are not the only one she has ripped off.

  15. #652
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBad550  [View Original Post]
    Well I never posted before, but I just figured I'd give you fellas a heads up. But I was posed to meet with Taylor, and the meeting part was successful. But as soon as I gave her a donation she claimed to of forgot the cover in the car. I know I know I should have been prepared. But once she left the room she never returned.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/624453799855
    Sorry that happened, totally sux to get burned. I am pretty sure if you do a search you will see you are not the only one she has ripped off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape