Thread: Ripoff Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 711
-
03-05-24 14:14 #666Senior Member

Posts: 217All the pics you have posted are of Jade. I use to see her couple years ago. Those are all Jades pics. You can tell by the tats. Push up bra can do amazing things!
Originally Posted by DarthBane666
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 01:51 #665Senior Member

Posts: 38Mom of another scammer
Hey fellow mongers, so Jade is the mom of the girl I reported a few posts down Here's some pics. The pic laying down is of the daughter cause the mom definitely is not that well endowed. Stay safe they've been robbing us coast to coast.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 15:31 #664Banned Member

Posts: 1739Yes she's a game player I found that out years ago when she was in Vero!
Originally Posted by Supermanpapi7
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 18:21 #663Supermanpapi7Guest
Tried but got scammed
Tried to get some video action and do some live while away knowing would be back and got money stolen without a meet up so beware.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...o/219525433646
-
03-03-24 07:52 #662Senior Member

Posts: 38Same scammer? I think so, has gotten really good with filters and AI photo editers
Curious is this her.
Originally Posted by GhostDog
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/916-994-7563
https://sumosear.ch/phone/309-550-3159
https://tryst.link/escort/alexaababy1#photos.
I just posted in the main thread escort reports about her. She's from Illinois and I was a regular for a while and she just snapped one day. Robbed me and has been in literally every main state robbing and scamming with a 2 girl offer. Feel free to PM me and I can provide more detail like real name, mug shots, etc.
-
02-19-24 19:07 #661Senior Member

Posts: 1125I usually recommend uploading a couple pics since girls like this tend to delete their ads really fast.
Originally Posted by KokomoFun
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 17:59 #660Regular Member

Posts: 12Jade from Skip the games Space Coast is a Thief
I just got ripped off by a girl on Skip The Games whose username is Jade. She asked for the money up front, which is fine, then started undressing, acted like she got a phone call.
Then stepped out of the room and booked out the door leaving her shirt laying on the floor. I knew her from a couple of years ago and we got together several times. She just started.
Posting again after quite a while so I didn't have my guard up, not imagining she would rip me off. Her profile says she's in Cocoa Beach. Watch out for her! She is a Thief. Here is her.
Positing https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...h/524689681523.
-
12-02-23 11:30 #659Banned Member

Posts: 120Erin
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-miss/60171609
She seemed like a known provider. Definitely not her in the pictures but that was also mentioned. Don't really like cardates or do them often but went with it, since the money issue is what gets caught up then I prefer to just set down the agreed upon amount upfront without saying anything during an incall appointment to get rid of that complication. I figured giving half upfront was a decent comprise due to my unfamiliarity (and even more aversion to doing them in the future) with cardates. She ended up pulling a runner on me.
-
09-24-23 07:20 #658Senior Member

Posts: 202Claire
I hadn't seen her post in a while and thought she had moved on since she hadn't posted on STG in a while. That answers that question. I have seen her before and pictures are a little dated but overall she looks like the pictures. I clicked on LC Report. I am not sure if you others have tried to report her on LC. Hopefully they will pull her ad.
Rusty Z.
-
09-23-23 17:43 #657Senior Member

Posts: 84Deposit
I sent a $100 deposit and got ripped off. I filed a dispute with Venmo that I paid for a service and they didn't show up. It took about two weeks, but I received an email today saying was dispute was verified and Venmo was returning my $100.
Originally Posted by Pynchon
[View Original Post]
I did not think that would happen.
-
09-23-23 15:38 #656Senior Member

Posts: 125Smh
You gentlemen have GOT to STOP sending deposits. Never works in your favor except for maybe and just maybe the ones that are extremely high end and pornstars. Know from experience. Burned once. Never again.
Originally Posted by AveImperator14
[View Original Post]
P.
-
09-23-23 14:47 #655Senior Member

Posts: 791Claire?
I believe that's Claire, (the bad one) with some new pictures. She is a well known scammer.
Originally Posted by AveImperator14
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 02:17 #654Banned Member

Posts: 120Scammed
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...coast/58887387
Asked for $30 to be sent so she could use her card to get the room, against my better judgment I did it. Then she needed another $30 cause her account was in the negative. Lesson about why deposits or money ahead of time is something that I always avoid.
-
09-11-23 11:49 #653Senior Member

Posts: 72Old scammer
That girl has changed her name so many time, and has ALWAYS been a PITA! I have call her out on the forums a few times after name changes.
Sorry.
-GD.
Originally Posted by RideTheWindz
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 17:41 #652Senior Member

Posts: 214Sorry that happened, totally sux to get burned. I am pretty sure if you do a search you will see you are not the only one she has ripped off.
Originally Posted by BillyBad550
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





