Thread: San Diego Bare
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 4903
-
02-21-24 18:06 #3838Senior Member

Posts: 493I picked her up on the blade once last summer after she approached my car and said "I really want to suck your dick". I don't usually do the car dates because they always suck but this was a rare occasion where I enjoyed it and was able to cum and not feel rushed either.
Originally Posted by AnalCreamDream
[View Original Post]
But everything was covered. I saw that ad yesterday and reached out and she said she doesn't do anything uncovered so I'm guessing her pimp messed up the ad? She had nothing to say about the discrepancy and I didn't see her again though I have thought about it because an incall might be fun with her. She is a regular on the blade and is out there on Roosevelt a lot during the day.
-
02-21-24 15:57 #3837Senior Member

Posts: 77Hennessy
Anyone try this chick? The info tab says, "First Post on System: Dec 31,2024".
Says BB and Greek.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...015/6197750447
-
02-19-24 15:27 #3836Senior Member

Posts: 156Tori
Totally agree on Tori Lanes but definitely not BBFS. She shouldn't be in this thread.
Originally Posted by HermanMiller
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-24 22:53 #3835Senior Member

Posts: 261Aussie Tori has her own place. Her body is fantastic. I would see her more often, but her place is in kind of a sketch neighborhood and it's a bit far of a drive.
Originally Posted by CarDater
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-24 12:16 #3834Senior Member

Posts: 837Getting scammed sucks! It happens to all of us eventually. I was in Daytona Beach Florida and saw a really hot girl on LC, agreed to BBFSCIP and all was well. Arrived at a VERY sketchy incall (should have left right then, but little head was thinking). Got in and placed donation on table, stripped down to my boxers and I began to think it was odd that she was not stripping herself. I asked her if she was going to get comfortable and just after that, he pimp busted through the door with a handgun waving it all around asking me what the f* I was doing with his girl and to GTFO. Needless to say, I grabbed my clothes and ran out the door in my boxers and bare feet. So sounds like you got off lucky.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
This and after getting busted in a sting that was absolute BS but the cops can sink pretty low to catch you. But even then.
Too much to go wrong here, I tend to play more overseas now.
-
02-11-24 11:04 #3833Senior Member

Posts: 302Doubtful, mate
From what I can see in the pics, I doubt that's her. First, Aussie Tori is tall. Second, she posted, not walked.
Originally Posted by TheFishsd
[View Original Post]
Damn I miss those long legs.
-
02-10-24 11:52 #3832Senior Member

Posts: 67Aussie accent?
Originally Posted by Cram1904
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 20:19 #3831Senior Member

Posts: 57He means national city. You can probably figure out the street from the screenshot.
Originally Posted by AnalCreamDream
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 20:10 #3830Senior Member

Posts: 77NC = North County? What is this "infamous tower"? Sounds cool.
Originally Posted by Cram1904
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 18:21 #3829Senior Member

Posts: 109Tori-NC SW
If you regularly cruise the NC streets you might've seen Tori. She's a WSW, and usually always has a place puffy jacket with hoodie over her head and 9/10 times has her hood up. I was always sketched out by her for some reason due to there always being cops in the are when I noticed she was around.
Anywho I decided to pick her up and then head to the infamous tower in NC.
She quoted me 120 and it was great, once my time was up and I hadn't finished I asked if BBFS was on the table. After some negation she agreed on 100 more to keep going with BBFS. She is Tight, after some time I was ready to blow my load and she didn't want me to CIP so I pulled out about halfway and made a mess in and on her LOL.
I haven't seen any listings on her but I attached a shitty quality screenshot from my dash cam. Anywho, was a good time. Happy hunting.
-
02-08-24 05:07 #3828Banned Member

Posts: 99Shit changes. Believe it. I'm not the only one saying it. When lame ass fraud guy pimp is with her in San Diego it will happen there too.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 16:51 #3827Regular Member

Posts: 9Do you have a link to thus pornhub page? I'd like to rub one out in heree honor. I feel as though she would of appreciated a nut to her. True nympho.
Originally Posted by TheChosenOne10
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 10:49 #3826Regular Member

Posts: 9Well aint that a bummer. RIP if she did. Amazing provider. Trully miss dumping in her.
Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 11:23 #3825Senior Member

Posts: 208Sierra Mountains
I saw her once, would not consider a repeat. She is a LARGE lady. For me a total turn-off.
Originally Posted by Drizzy5151
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 18:44 #3824Senior Member

Posts: 55Sierra "L-Cup" Mountains
Posted in Escorts Thread as well.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2971818
I mean those tits are massive. And offers BBFS w / creampie. I'm curious if anyone has met with her before. Any intel would be great.
Thanks!











Reply With Quote





