Thread: San Diego Bare
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 4906
-
03-04-24 21:55 #3856Senior Member

Posts: 438Princess
My favorite is Princess. Hopefully she stays nice.
Originally Posted by WtfScript
[View Original Post]
Ava, Sweetie and Claire were nice too. Didn't get to try the others.
-
03-04-24 20:43 #3855Senior Member

Posts: 563New Bare
Has anyone seen her?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/Juicynatalie
-
03-04-24 20:08 #3854Senior Member

Posts: 493Top 3
Hmmmm I'd have to say.
Originally Posted by WtfScript
[View Original Post]
Claire. Her titties. Damn. And her audibles were great LOL.
Ava. We had a great chemistry and I found her pussy addicting.
Sweetiee. I would've put Dolly but I got to give it to the O. G. Bb lady of this crew. I don't think I tapped a provider as much as I did her. Ava almost as much.
I still got love for Dolly and Milani tho. My 1 hour full BB threesome with them last year was the hottest most memorable session I ever had in this hobby.
-
03-04-24 20:07 #3853Senior Member

Posts: 619Honest question, and maybe better asked in the / escorts subforum, but how do you guys navigate the fakes on alligator? It all seems fake to me, so spotting a "dolly style" ad is next level fluency from my perspective.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 19:52 #3852Senior Member

Posts: 41Who's your favorite?
Of all the girls in the BB crew, who's your favorite? My top 3 would probably be Claire, Milani and Dolly.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 16:26 #3851Senior Member

Posts: 493Yup she's a BB cutie
Well you know it already hit my radar. Didn't get to see her until this morning. I always try to be first to crack it open. She's a cute, VERY slender (I mean not an ounce of fat on her) half Vietnamese spinner from AZ. Pretty chill and submissive for the most part. No GFE or kissing unfortunately but did the positions I wanted. Man when I first put it in she was tight AF! Once I eased it in and got her comfortable with the size started going harder. She moans but it's not like Claire / Ava type moaning. No dirty talk or anything. Some might think she's a dead fish. Fuck it, it was still nice hitting a nice tight body like hers. Doggy style was good only she tends to move away from you to where you have to lean in a lot for the deep stroke. I had to keep resetting her ass position because she was too low and falling away from me. I gave up and just finished on her ass. I didn't pay the extra for CIP but it wasn't that important to me. I preferred to just paint her body with a generous amount of nut.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
Here's a screenshot of her menu. Enjoy fellas. I may or may not repeat. I think she's probably the hottest or tightest of the BB crew but not my favorite.
-
03-03-24 17:05 #3850Senior Member

Posts: 563BB Ladies
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6199531245
The ad looks very similar to the prior BB ladies.
-
03-02-24 15:39 #3849Senior Member

Posts: 77I've seen Mercedes back in Jan. Can confirm that she's a lot of fun and bbgreek is on the menu. I would repeat but I'm broke at the moment.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-24 00:35 #3848Senior Member

Posts: 563Mercedes
I have been wanting to meet Mercedes and I also remember reading a review or two about bbgreek with her.
I contacted her one night under a different number than her current ad, and she responded with a higher price than the special listed. I still wanted to meet, but when I tried to find out where she was located, she didn't respond until the following morning.
Today, I noticed an ad advertising bare specials with a different number, and when I contacted her, I received a message saying her number was not in service. I thought it might have been a glitch, so I deleted the message and tried again, but then received a message that said stop in all caps. Seems odd, because she has ads with the same number since the beginning of February.
Both times that I contacted her she had ads up in the morning and I contacted her in the evening.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6199742594
-
02-25-24 17:59 #3847Banned Member

Posts: 3075
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
I agree the ad just scream with red flags all over. Listing Bare Back, Everything Goes, etc. And the ad list Esco and San Marcos for locations. 2 locations depending on how many responds to the ad and where they want to go and the sting can be set up there? Be careful gents!
Originally Posted by SDMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 17:38 #3846Senior Member

Posts: 245Eva 6327
TGTBT, sting, or not the one in pics. Someone prove me wrong.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 16:05 #3845Senior Member

Posts: 493Tgtbt
This ad just popped up in north county. Seems very sus tho.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/165537301#.
-
02-25-24 07:20 #3844Regular Member

Posts: 11Brooke
Anyone have vids of Brooke? Willing to trade.
-
02-24-24 16:01 #3843Senior Member

Posts: 219They are not exactly representative of the girls but give you a good idea.
Originally Posted by SDMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 10:28 #3842Senior Member

Posts: 245LollyGirls
Are the photos of the actual girls you meet or "representative"? Never did the Asian house, but getting desperate as I can't find my flavor.
Originally Posted by HermanMiller
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




