Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 10981
-
03-09-24 21:12 #9901Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 14Linda
I called earlier morning on Friday and meet around 4 pm. Once I got there we hugged and I wash my nuts on her bathroom sink, and got some Listerine for the banging. She unrobes and I can see she has a good body for a MILF. My rod gets hard after seeing her butt naked. I give her donation and I get naked too. Once both naked, I rub my sausage on her butt and she says is really hot and puts it on her mouth. She tries to make me cum by talking dirty, but I punish the * on doggie, I dick her down till I almost came. But I wanted to suck on her tits while drill her on mish. I completely jack hammer this * on mish, I raised her legs up and I drill till I came and lots of milk came into the bag.
I was a happy camper.
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23148471.html
-
03-09-24 05:00 #9900Senior Member

Posts: 1021A Cool Lady with many talents
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...itneyGraham743
I saw her last night In Waikiki, easy verification process, and good instructions to her place.
If you want to try a curvy woman with hips for days, and very flexible give her a try you'll have fun.
Later Men.
-
03-08-24 15:26 #9899Senior Member

Posts: 272Erin
I decided to TOFFT and made an appointment with Erin. An hour or two before the appointment she texted and said she did not take cash, only venmo or other digital transfers. Of course, I don't do that and who in their right mind would leave a digital trail to a working girl you have never met before. I suspect the game would have been to venmo her a "deposit" or something. The pictures are of internet personality Erin Ashford which I supposed could be providing in town but more likely the pictures are just taken. If anyone has a different experience with Erin please post.
Originally Posted by SamH
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 08:29 #9898Senior Member

Posts: 193Venus XXX
Just saw Venus (former pornstar) yesterday. All I can say is wow, she is straight PSE w / no details needed. She is cool and may be back this summer. She is cool and laid back, well with the price of admission. She was supposed to stay until Sunday but ended cutting this trip short.
https://tryst.link/escort/therealvenusxxx
-
03-07-24 20:30 #9897Senior Member

Posts: 1273Latin Candy, GND looks. Killer body.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2929821
Saw Candy. Full report in Latin Princess. Cute with a killer body. I got GFE for the hour.
$300 hhr /$500 hr.
-
03-02-24 21:31 #9896Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 14Just saw this chick again a few days ago. Head game was ok but doggy was real nice.
Originally Posted by CoryTyson
[View Original Post]
Nice body and she gets really into it. I keep going back for more. She is a go to for the price.
-
03-02-24 08:07 #9895Shill ignore all my posts

Posts: 13Linda
Linda is a Chinese girl, She has a tight body, manmade C cups, little round butt, high energy.
Originally Posted by Botoman
[View Original Post]
Happy dreams mongers!
-
03-01-24 23:55 #9894Senior Member

Posts: 37Natalie
Hey man did you really do BBFSCIP with also known as Mariko? I've seen her a few times and didn't think she would be down with that. Pm is okay thanks!
Originally Posted by HawaiiKai80
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 15:53 #9893Regular Member

Posts: 10Lavender777
Hi,
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
How's her upsell? Is FS included in her hourly? I'd love to see her I hope she's a good performer.
-
03-01-24 15:45 #9892Regular Member

Posts: 10How's the up sell? Is her FS included in her hourly? I would love to see her.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 14:40 #9891Senior Member

Posts: 1021A nice curvy treat coming soon
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Lavender777
I met this tall, well built beauty in California and In Waikiki last year.
I went through her verification process and got to enjoy 2 dates with her to the fullest.
If you like tall, Amazon built women, you definitely need to see her.
She told me she'll bringing some girlfriends as well.
Have fun man.
-
03-01-24 02:05 #9890Senior Member

Posts: 1021A fresh new girl for dinner today
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/KayleySnow35
Hey I just hooked up with her, she is friends with.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ikaKhalifaLove
Who I have known for a few years now and it's also a lot of fun.
See one or both of them before they leave.
-
02-29-24 20:55 #9889Senior Member

Posts: 1021Another Hot Blonde for a Visit tomorrow
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/mademoiselle
She texted me the other day letting me know she would be in town on Friday. I saw her back in January.
After you go Thur. Her PD screening you will meet a fun blonde.
Have fun if you can.
-
02-29-24 17:00 #9888Senior Member

Posts: 254Agree
I met her last year as well. She hit me up yesterday and I did meet up with her last night.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 01:53 #9887Senior Member

Posts: 1021Young Arabellas back on Hawaii
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...llasplayground
I met her last November near the airport. Young and very energetic. , my time was spent wisely with her.
Have fun with her if you can.













Reply With Quote




