Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 246 of 907 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 296 346 746 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9919

    K girls

    I'm going to be in town next week and have been reading up on the local scene, I'm very interested in the K girls, can someone give me the heads up on them? Is it an incall location, pricing (looks like $$$6 plus 4 for MSOG and another $ for BBFS), do they do a lineup when you get there? I'm good with a reply here or a PM, TIA and stay safe.

  2. #9918
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87  [View Original Post]
    As Bob said, the price is right.
    Anyone seen her?

  3. #9917
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636
    Quote Originally Posted by JimMister  [View Original Post]
    A hot MILF with a stunning body. As activities: Daty, FS, CBJ. 150/ h.

    https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/january/
    As Bob said, the price is right.

  4. #9916
    Quote Originally Posted by BDinkie  [View Original Post]
    After striking out with MJ, I contacted Bentley. She's in her late 20's, and is located in J-Town. We set up a time, I showed up, and she let me in. Bentley is fairly small, braided red hair, with barbells through her nipples. Breasts are nice B's and fun to play with. She is very personable and very friendly. I felt comfortable with her from the start. We got undressed and she went down on me for a CBJ. It takes me a long time to get off. And sometimes I don't, but after her sucking for about 2 minutes I got my nut. I can't explain it. Maybe she just had me so excited. I don't know. Now I have to see her again just to see how tight she is. If you see her opt for 1/4 or half hour the first time. I told her I wanted an hour, but left after 20-25 minutes. A promise is a promise, so I have her $$.

    I have to give this girl a 9 out of 10.
    Do you have a link bro? SMO.

  5. #9915
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLivin  [View Original Post]
    She is into younger for sure.
    I'm 70 and all I get is crickets but would love to see her. Obviously she doesn't want to see anyone older than her and wants to see younger men to satisfy her ego and vanity!

  6. #9914

    January. Hot MILF

    A hot MILF with a stunning body. As activities: Daty, FS, CBJ. 150/ h.

    https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/january/

  7. #9913
    Quote Originally Posted by UfoKentucky  [View Original Post]
    Is the picture of the new girl on the website the same as the picture of the coming soon girl on their website?
    I've not used the agency, but to my understanding the vaaaaaast majority of these places do not use the actual pictures of the girls. I think the pictures used for Krissy was at the same time being used for a place on the west coast.

    Usually the women are attractive and "close enough" that people don't talk about that part much.

  8. #9912
    Quote Originally Posted by BDinkie  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Mary Jane and had several nice texts. We settled on a date and time to meet. She then asked me how old I was (she's 54). I told her 68. Crickets.
    She is into younger for sure.

  9. #9911

    Bentley

    After striking out with MJ, I contacted Bentley. She's in her late 20's, and is located in J-Town. We set up a time, I showed up, and she let me in. Bentley is fairly small, braided red hair, with barbells through her nipples. Breasts are nice B's and fun to play with. She is very personable and very friendly. I felt comfortable with her from the start. We got undressed and she went down on me for a CBJ. It takes me a long time to get off. And sometimes I don't, but after her sucking for about 2 minutes I got my nut. I can't explain it. Maybe she just had me so excited. I don't know. Now I have to see her again just to see how tight she is. If you see her opt for 1/4 or half hour the first time. I told her I wanted an hour, but left after 20-25 minutes. A promise is a promise, so I have her $$.

    I have to give this girl a 9 out of 10.

  10. #9910

    Mary Jane

    Contacted Mary Jane and had several nice texts. We settled on a date and time to meet. She then asked me how old I was (she's 54). I told her 68. Crickets.

  11. #9909

    New KGril Picture

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87  [View Original Post]
    new girl is coming in March.

    Hoping to see Amanda soon.
    Keep eyes on the website for details.
    Is the picture of the new girl on the website the same as the picture of the coming soon girl on their website?

  12. #9908
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636

    New K Girl on the way

    Talked with "Charlie" (call back to the anonymous behind the scene person on Charlie's Angels) and although Krissy is gone a new girl is coming in March.

    If you missed Krissy, you missed a good time.

    Hoping to see Amanda soon. Stacey is still here.

    Keep eyes on the website for details.

  13. #9907
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan  [View Original Post]
    That is too much woman for me. Good luck!
    Haha, I like what I like! Thanks for the reply tho!

  14. #9906

    Maryrose

    Quote Originally Posted by C6DM2  [View Original Post]
    Mary Rose is beautiful, but her (older) ads hinted at BBBJ CIM, but she does not do CIM. So if that is one of the things you are after, she is not the one. Other than that, she would probably be great.
    I think you might be trying to reply to the guy asking for her.

    I've seen her before. She was good and sensual. It was a qv so my time with her was limited. She went over no cim thing before the session began and I was fine with it. Its not a deal breaker for me.

  15. #9905
    Quote Originally Posted by UfoKentucky  [View Original Post]
    Yes, me neither. Who is doing BBBJ at Sun?
    I've never gotten one there after the change over, however there was apparently one girl that did but she wasn't allowed back because some dumb fuck was using her name to try to force other girls there to do it.

    The most I've gotten was a camel slide but all penetration was done with protection.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape