Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 13594
-
03-01-24 16:53 #9919Regular Member

Posts: 14K girls
I'm going to be in town next week and have been reading up on the local scene, I'm very interested in the K girls, can someone give me the heads up on them? Is it an incall location, pricing (looks like $$$6 plus 4 for MSOG and another $ for BBFS), do they do a lineup when you get there? I'm good with a reply here or a PM, TIA and stay safe.
-
03-01-24 16:11 #9918Senior Member

Posts: 105Anyone seen her?
Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 13:52 #9917Ungrateful Motherfucker

Posts: 636As Bob said, the price is right.
Originally Posted by JimMister
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 10:25 #9916Senior Member

Posts: 905Do you have a link bro? SMO.
Originally Posted by BDinkie
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 10:05 #9915Senior Member

Posts: 208I'm 70 and all I get is crickets but would love to see her. Obviously she doesn't want to see anyone older than her and wants to see younger men to satisfy her ego and vanity!
Originally Posted by EasyLivin
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 09:00 #9914Regular Member

Posts: 20January. Hot MILF
A hot MILF with a stunning body. As activities: Daty, FS, CBJ. 150/ h.
https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/january/
-
02-29-24 21:20 #9913Senior Member

Posts: 384I've not used the agency, but to my understanding the vaaaaaast majority of these places do not use the actual pictures of the girls. I think the pictures used for Krissy was at the same time being used for a place on the west coast.
Originally Posted by UfoKentucky
[View Original Post]
Usually the women are attractive and "close enough" that people don't talk about that part much.
-
02-29-24 17:52 #9912Senior Member

Posts: 549She is into younger for sure.
Originally Posted by BDinkie
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 11:52 #9911Senior Member

Posts: 429Bentley
After striking out with MJ, I contacted Bentley. She's in her late 20's, and is located in J-Town. We set up a time, I showed up, and she let me in. Bentley is fairly small, braided red hair, with barbells through her nipples. Breasts are nice B's and fun to play with. She is very personable and very friendly. I felt comfortable with her from the start. We got undressed and she went down on me for a CBJ. It takes me a long time to get off. And sometimes I don't, but after her sucking for about 2 minutes I got my nut. I can't explain it. Maybe she just had me so excited. I don't know. Now I have to see her again just to see how tight she is. If you see her opt for 1/4 or half hour the first time. I told her I wanted an hour, but left after 20-25 minutes. A promise is a promise, so I have her $$.
I have to give this girl a 9 out of 10.
-
02-29-24 11:44 #9910Senior Member

Posts: 429Mary Jane
Contacted Mary Jane and had several nice texts. We settled on a date and time to meet. She then asked me how old I was (she's 54). I told her 68. Crickets.
-
02-29-24 10:41 #9909Senior Member

Posts: 189New KGril Picture
Is the picture of the new girl on the website the same as the picture of the coming soon girl on their website?
Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 07:14 #9908Ungrateful Motherfucker

Posts: 636New K Girl on the way
Talked with "Charlie" (call back to the anonymous behind the scene person on Charlie's Angels) and although Krissy is gone a new girl is coming in March.
If you missed Krissy, you missed a good time.
Hoping to see Amanda soon. Stacey is still here.
Keep eyes on the website for details.
-
02-28-24 22:11 #9907Regular Member

Posts: 3Haha, I like what I like! Thanks for the reply tho!
Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 17:05 #9906Senior Member

Posts: 134Maryrose
I think you might be trying to reply to the guy asking for her.
Originally Posted by C6DM2
[View Original Post]
I've seen her before. She was good and sensual. It was a qv so my time with her was limited. She went over no cim thing before the session began and I was fine with it. Its not a deal breaker for me.
-
02-28-24 16:16 #9905Senior Member

Posts: 384I've never gotten one there after the change over, however there was apparently one girl that did but she wasn't allowed back because some dumb fuck was using her name to try to force other girls there to do it.
Originally Posted by UfoKentucky
[View Original Post]
The most I've gotten was a camel slide but all penetration was done with protection.












Reply With Quote




