Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 10993
-
03-08-24 08:29 #9898Senior Member

Posts: 193Venus XXX
Just saw Venus (former pornstar) yesterday. All I can say is wow, she is straight PSE w / no details needed. She is cool and may be back this summer. She is cool and laid back, well with the price of admission. She was supposed to stay until Sunday but ended cutting this trip short.
https://tryst.link/escort/therealvenusxxx
-
03-07-24 20:30 #9897Senior Member

Posts: 1273Latin Candy, GND looks. Killer body.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2929821
Saw Candy. Full report in Latin Princess. Cute with a killer body. I got GFE for the hour.
$300 hhr /$500 hr.
-
03-02-24 21:31 #9896Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 14Just saw this chick again a few days ago. Head game was ok but doggy was real nice.
Originally Posted by CoryTyson
[View Original Post]
Nice body and she gets really into it. I keep going back for more. She is a go to for the price.
-
03-02-24 08:07 #9895Shill ignore all my posts

Posts: 13Linda
Linda is a Chinese girl, She has a tight body, manmade C cups, little round butt, high energy.
Originally Posted by Botoman
[View Original Post]
Happy dreams mongers!
-
03-01-24 23:55 #9894Senior Member

Posts: 37Natalie
Hey man did you really do BBFSCIP with also known as Mariko? I've seen her a few times and didn't think she would be down with that. Pm is okay thanks!
Originally Posted by HawaiiKai80
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 15:53 #9893Regular Member

Posts: 10Lavender777
Hi,
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
How's her upsell? Is FS included in her hourly? I'd love to see her I hope she's a good performer.
-
03-01-24 15:45 #9892Regular Member

Posts: 10How's the up sell? Is her FS included in her hourly? I would love to see her.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 14:40 #9891Senior Member

Posts: 1021A nice curvy treat coming soon
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Lavender777
I met this tall, well built beauty in California and In Waikiki last year.
I went through her verification process and got to enjoy 2 dates with her to the fullest.
If you like tall, Amazon built women, you definitely need to see her.
She told me she'll bringing some girlfriends as well.
Have fun man.
-
03-01-24 02:05 #9890Senior Member

Posts: 1021A fresh new girl for dinner today
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/KayleySnow35
Hey I just hooked up with her, she is friends with.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ikaKhalifaLove
Who I have known for a few years now and it's also a lot of fun.
See one or both of them before they leave.
-
02-29-24 20:55 #9889Senior Member

Posts: 1021Another Hot Blonde for a Visit tomorrow
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/mademoiselle
She texted me the other day letting me know she would be in town on Friday. I saw her back in January.
After you go Thur. Her PD screening you will meet a fun blonde.
Have fun if you can.
-
02-29-24 17:00 #9888Senior Member

Posts: 254Agree
I met her last year as well. She hit me up yesterday and I did meet up with her last night.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 01:53 #9887Senior Member

Posts: 1021Young Arabellas back on Hawaii
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...llasplayground
I met her last November near the airport. Young and very energetic. , my time was spent wisely with her.
Have fun with her if you can.
-
02-29-24 01:38 #9886Senior Member

Posts: 1021Evelyn_love is a tall sexy treat
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Evelyn_love
I met her last year down in Waikiki and man did I have fun. She's nice and tall and sexy as hell.
I enjoyed my time with her to the fullest.
Have fun with her if you can.
-
02-28-24 16:01 #9885Senior Member

Posts: 1273Laura at Latin Princess, would recommend
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2929821
$300 hhr /$500 hr.
Recommended. Full review at Latin Princess forum.
-
02-28-24 07:29 #9884Regular Member

Posts: 25Happy
She is very respectful woman and she makes sure you have great time with her. Though she doesn't allow bareB her ass is amazingly reckoned with. The entire time I was with her she kept intimately pleasing me until I emptied my bags.
I recommend her.
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23121329.html









Reply With Quote





