Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 498 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 548 598 998 1498 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 41285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33830

    About the stench from the kottie kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Collity  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-time/62427800

    Added a sumo ad above.

    I saw her once a while ago, I agree with the jack hammer head game, no skills. Her girlfriend / room mate gives better head but isn't as sexy. However in my dream I had no such smells. All was good.
    There has actually been previous reports that described her kottie kat as raunchy. I told her about this, but I guess she didn't take it to heart. Selling so much kat that they forget to keep their hygiene up to par. I suppose it's par for the course in this here so-called hobby!

  2. #33829

    Experience with Latin Lover Lola and LittleMiss & Sunshine

    Hi,

    Did any experience these two providers, https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/158305730171 And https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/467331132572.

    How was your experience overall? VERY GFE experience? Please respond on here or direct message me.

  3. #33828

    "High end escort"

    Quote Originally Posted by Kooter  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/347353356533

    I set up a visit with the beautiful young lady off of Gate Parkway the other night. She has you park in front of building two and walk to building one or vise versa. She met me outside at the base of her stairs and I got to say, she's really cute. She was wearing sweats so until she undressed I wasn't sure that the body photos were really her. The visit took place in the living room because her roommate was in the bedroom, not a problem. Covered BJ sucked, neither of us got into it at all so she climbed on for CG. It was tough on the couch and she just didn't have any moves to get me off. I flipped her over for doggie and OMG the stench! I leaned was back so the smell didn't rise straight up and into my nose but I was just unable to finish. I've smelled some pretty nasty pussy but this one had to be the most offensive ever. You would think that she could be clean in her own apartment, and with all of the bullshit in her ad about how clean she is, NOT. Its a shame because she has such a pretty face and a cute body. If it weren't for that nasty smell, she would have been my go to.
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-time/62427800

    Added a sumo ad above.

    I saw her once a while ago, I agree with the jack hammer head game, no skills. Her girlfriend / room mate gives better head but isn't as sexy. However in my dream I had no such smells. All was good.

  4. #33827

    Whitney sensual massage

    She's been reviewed before but I saw her recently so fuck it I'll just share my experience with her. Comms are hit and miss. If you get her on a good day she responds fast and sets up a time to meet. She stays at a decent hotel. 120 damage for the hour. She's in her 40 ok body not fat not skinny either. When I got to the hotel she meets me outside so she can smoke a cigarette and drink a mountain dew. Told me her room number and off I go while she does that. Two dogs in the bathroom as I walk past the bathroom to the bed. 5 minutes later she comes in and gets comfortable. Turns on some music that she sings to before she begins. Very chatty about nothing. Massage starts and it's trash. No oil just some lotion and rubs you down doing the same motion repeatedly. On the flip she says now let's have some fun. BBBJ. Nothing to write home about but it's ok. Then on goes the cover for some doggy. After 3 minutes of smashing here comes the smell from her V. Hit the nose so hard I jumped back. Held my nose just to finish so I can leave. Ruins the experience when the PH balance is off. Wouldn't repeat just for that and the fact she doesn't know when to stop talking.

    Only thing good was the BBBJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/806795455935

  5. #33826

    Butterface

    Everything butterface looks good.

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Any heard from this one lately. She's definitely a neck down type of chick. But she had a very nice ass.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/506996162459

  6. #33825
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Did you read the ad? Google the phone number etc? Her weight is listed in KG. And her measurements are in CM. Really, how can you even think this one is legit and ask for intel? When has a legit provider on stg used kg and cm in JAX? Heck, how many providers know their weight in kg, ha ha.

    LB.
    Right? And if she was real, that would be close to 1 K for an hour.

  7. #33824

    Read my ad before contacting

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/347353356533

    I set up a visit with the beautiful young lady off of Gate Parkway the other night. She has you park in front of building two and walk to building one or vise versa. She met me outside at the base of her stairs and I got to say, she's really cute. She was wearing sweats so until she undressed I wasn't sure that the body photos were really her. The visit took place in the living room because her roommate was in the bedroom, not a problem. Covered BJ sucked, neither of us got into it at all so she climbed on for CG. It was tough on the couch and she just didn't have any moves to get me off. I flipped her over for doggie and OMG the stench! I leaned was back so the smell didn't rise straight up and into my nose but I was just unable to finish. I've smelled some pretty nasty pussy but this one had to be the most offensive ever. You would think that she could be clean in her own apartment, and with all of the bullshit in her ad about how clean she is, NOT. Its a shame because she has such a pretty face and a cute body. If it weren't for that nasty smell, she would have been my go to.

  8. #33823

    Weight in KG and Measurements in CM, So What Do You Think?

    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    Did you read the ad? Google the phone number etc? Her weight is listed in KG. And her measurements are in CM. Really, how can you even think this one is legit and ask for intel? When has a legit provider on stg used kg and cm in JAX? Heck, how many providers know their weight in kg, ha ha.

    LB.

  9. #33822

    She's still around

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertClark  [View Original Post]
    Last I met with Ariel was May 2023. Has anyone seen her recently? If so, any observations to share?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...h/857144917932
    Hasn't left the spot I imagine you saw her in. Same ol' song and dance.

  10. #33821

    That's Tatiana

    Rich and I have both reviewed her.

  11. #33820

    Condolences to all who knew Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if it's been previously mentioned, but I just learned that Northside Nikki (Nicole) passed away in November. She was always a nice lady from my experiences.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...ience/34886575
    I had asked around awhile ago as I hadn't been able to get a response from Nikki in some time. It is with deep regret that I read your post that she has passed away. She was a special lady who always took her time to treat people right. She was one of the good ones!

  12. #33819

    Link didn't work for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Kooter  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/347353356533

    I set up a visit with the beautiful young lady off of Gate Parkway the other night. She has you park in front of building two and walk to building one or vise versa. She met me outside at the base of her stairs and I got to say, she's really cute. She was wearing sweats so until she undressed I wasn't sure that the body photos were really her. The visit took place in the living room because her roommate was in the bedroom, not a problem. Covered BJ sucked, neither of us got into it at all so she climbed on for CG. It was tough on the couch and she just didn't have any moves to get me off. I flipped her over for doggie and OMG the stench! I leaned was back so the smell didn't rise straight up and into my nose but I was just unable to finish. I've smelled some pretty nasty pussy but this one had to be the most offensive ever. You would think that she could be clean in her own apartment, and with all of the bullshit in her ad about how clean she is, NOT. Its a shame because she has such a pretty face and a cute body. If it weren't for that nasty smell, she would have been my go to.
    Link didn't work for me, but she sounds exactly like a girl I seen before Covid that was doing the same thing. Had me drive to a hotel and wait, only to tell me that she does that first and then sent me to another hotel next door. Very worried about the men in blue showing up. When I came out of the elevator she had her head out watching me walk up the hallway. Clock watcher so I never went back but she was pretty cute.

  13. #33818

    Sara from Europa


  14. #33817

    Link is down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kooter  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/347353356533

    I set up a visit with the beautiful young lady off of Gate Parkway the other night. She has you park in front of building two and walk to building one or vise versa. She met me outside at the base of her stairs and I got to say, she's really cute. She was wearing sweats so until she undressed I wasn't sure that the body photos were really her. The visit took place in the living room because her roommate was in the bedroom, not a problem. Covered BJ sucked, neither of us got into it at all so she climbed on for CG. It was tough on the couch and she just didn't have any moves to get me off. I flipped her over for doggie and OMG the stench! I leaned was back so the smell didn't rise straight up and into my nose but I was just unable to finish. I've smelled some pretty nasty pussy but this one had to be the most offensive ever. You would think that she could be clean in her own apartment, and with all of the bullshit in her ad about how clean she is, NOT. Its a shame because she has such a pretty face and a cute body. If it weren't for that nasty smell, she would have been my go to.
    I guess she got the hint.

  15. #33816

    Check Orlando board

    Quote Originally Posted by Alvarezs  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her says from Orlando, much appreciated.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3328416
    I haven't seen her post here. But I know the Orlando board has been speaking of a Miah from Brazil. Not sure if it's the same or not.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape