Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 499 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 549 599 999 1499 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33818

    Sara from Europa


  2. #33817

    Link is down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kooter  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/347353356533

    I set up a visit with the beautiful young lady off of Gate Parkway the other night. She has you park in front of building two and walk to building one or vise versa. She met me outside at the base of her stairs and I got to say, she's really cute. She was wearing sweats so until she undressed I wasn't sure that the body photos were really her. The visit took place in the living room because her roommate was in the bedroom, not a problem. Covered BJ sucked, neither of us got into it at all so she climbed on for CG. It was tough on the couch and she just didn't have any moves to get me off. I flipped her over for doggie and OMG the stench! I leaned was back so the smell didn't rise straight up and into my nose but I was just unable to finish. I've smelled some pretty nasty pussy but this one had to be the most offensive ever. You would think that she could be clean in her own apartment, and with all of the bullshit in her ad about how clean she is, NOT. Its a shame because she has such a pretty face and a cute body. If it weren't for that nasty smell, she would have been my go to.
    I guess she got the hint.

  3. #33816

    Check Orlando board

    Quote Originally Posted by Alvarezs  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her says from Orlando, much appreciated.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3328416
    I haven't seen her post here. But I know the Orlando board has been speaking of a Miah from Brazil. Not sure if it's the same or not.

  4. #33815

    Brazilian

    Anyone seen her says from Orlando, much appreciated.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3328416

  5. #33814
    Quote Originally Posted by Kooter  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/347353356533

    I set up a visit with the beautiful young lady off of Gate Parkway the other night. She has you park in front of building two and walk to building one or vise versa. She met me outside at the base of her stairs and I got to say, she's really cute. She was wearing sweats so until she undressed I wasn't sure that the body photos were really her. The visit took place in the living room because her roommate was in the bedroom, not a problem. Covered BJ sucked, neither of us got into it at all so she climbed on for CG. It was tough on the couch and she just didn't have any moves to get me off. I flipped her over for doggie and OMG the stench! I leaned was back so the smell didn't rise straight up and into my nose but I was just unable to finish. I've smelled some pretty nasty pussy but this one had to be the most offensive ever. You would think that she could be clean in her own apartment, and with all of the bullshit in her ad about how clean she is, NOT. Its a shame because she has such a pretty face and a cute body. If it weren't for that nasty smell, she would have been my go to.
    Sir, who was it?

  6. #33813
    Quote Originally Posted by Kooter  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/347353356533

    I set up a visit with the beautiful young lady off of Gate Parkway the other night. She has you park in front of building two and walk to building one or vise versa. She met me outside at the base of her stairs and I got to say, she's really cute. She was wearing sweats so until she undressed I wasn't sure that the body photos were really her. The visit took place in the living room because her roommate was in the bedroom, not a problem. Covered BJ sucked, neither of us got into it at all so she climbed on for CG. It was tough on the couch and she just didn't have any moves to get me off. I flipped her over for doggie and OMG the stench! I leaned was back so the smell didn't rise straight up and into my nose but I was just unable to finish. I've smelled some pretty nasty pussy but this one had to be the most offensive ever. You would think that she could be clean in her own apartment, and with all of the bullshit in her ad about how clean she is, NOT. Its a shame because she has such a pretty face and a cute body. If it weren't for that nasty smell, she would have been my go to.
    What was her name link isn't working.

  7. #33812

    JLAngel

    Anyone seen this one? If she's legit and does BBBJ its a no brainer for me assuming she has a good attitude.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jl-angel1971

  8. #33811

    Who is this?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/062360183580

    I see it says Amber but remember seeing her ad back during the BP days and I think she went by another name then. She was even reviewed but I can't remember if they were good or not.

  9. #33810

    Tatiana

    I saw her just after New Year's when she was staying of McDuff. The negatives would be that we had the date in a cramped room with a lot of clutter. The bed was too low to the ground as well, which made it difficult to go K9. While she was sober at time, I could tell she's on some candy.

    The positives are that that's her in the pics and her hygiene wasn't an issue. She had a relatively open menu and I wasn't rushed. It ran me 1. 6 / hhr.

  10. #33809

  11. #33808
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I wish Emily would tell me what's going on. That girl is only 34, but she's so smart, went to college for nursing, and worked her butt off at some jobs that were even difficult for dudes.

    However, I think she has 3 kids and a shitball ex who went to court to get child support from her, and won! She couldn't pay last year, and he had her locked up. I do know that she often feels hopeless.
    I hate to hear this kind of stuff. It's a tough world out there for lots of women. But then again, if they didn't fall on hard times, they probably wouldn't be selling pussy. Some of the high end girls can actually make a living out of it, but eventually something catches up with them and they lose it. I wanted to see her for some head, but it sounds like she may be a health risk.

  12. #33807
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Was she a dark skinned Latina and her roommate is more fair skinned? Were they staying at the Surestay off University and as soon as you arrive, she ask if you want a threesome?
    No 5 feet 150 pounds not attractive at all wasn't even a option.

  13. #33806

    Kim Away Again

    Our friend Kim is visiting uncle again, and it'll probably be a while this time since it involved a bang bang!

    She was such a filthy, willing cum **** too!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-au...h/189018239786

  14. #33805

    Nikki Lane

    Something tells me this is not the real Nikki Lane. Never recall Nikki going by Bella. Plus when I hit her up this morning to see if it was really her. She hit me with the old cashapp her 40 for a room thing. I believe the real Nikki is still in Chicago.

  15. #33804

    Post count 1

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredGuy40  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few days ago. Place was clean, pics are accurate. No dB around and wasn't interrupted at all. Just a BBBJ, got the job done but wasn't anything to write home about.
    Like I said something fishy is going on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape