rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 162 of 748 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 212 262 662 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 11206
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #8791

    SB Reviews 02/27/2024

    BeautifulBlessing: She's back again on SA. I don't think she's 24. She was 24 years ago LOL. I believe she's in her late 20's or early 30's now. She lives near North Hollywood. She has lots of freckles on her face. Also, she has a wart on her lips, possible herpes and / or HPV. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. She has nice natural DD breasts. She's selective about who she meets. Allowance negotiable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-3a4cbce7b52e

    MsMelissa: She's the girl in the Blondie Melissa thread. She's asking for $150 for a M&G for coffee or dinner. She guarantees it's her in the pics she sends or you don't have to pay for the M&G. The photo she sent over text is the same headshot on the Blondie Melissa thread. Also, she will only discuss the intimacy part after meeting up. She says she's very easygoing and goes along with everything. From her pics, she looks like an 8. Anybody want to give her a shot? To me, it seems like she's just going to meet you for 5 minutes to pick up the cash and go LOL.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...londie-Melissa

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-c0d584fc2011

    Neeka: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-78a35d62d88d

    HoneyBun: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-28b5337597f1

  2. #8790
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefSolo  [View Original Post]
    I offered her 500 and she laughed.
    It's not hard to ask her out for a M&G. She's easy.

  3. #8789
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLove  [View Original Post]
    How much PPM?
    Back then, I believe she was asking for 400-500 ppm.

  4. #8788
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    ChefSolo, just do a M&G with her and see for yourself.
    I offered her 500 and she laughed.

  5. #8787
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Blondevalleybabe: She's back on SA again after a few years. She was first on SA when she was 22 years old. Now she's 25. She lives near Glendale. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. Allowance negotiable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-12c72768fc3e

    Minnie: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-fc05af6e0652

    Lovergirl123: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-9eb86472e311

    ClassyPunk: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-1fbaffc6e199
    I appreciate the Intel for sure. Just a question. On the profiles in which you give detailed info (enough so that you're rating their looks and body), are you actually meeting these girls and giving them a test drive, or are these just opinions on the photos you've seen on their profiles?

  6. #8786

    Misstress Lisa. SA

    Anyone seen this lady from SA? She's older but nice body and face. Was granted access to private photos. I would rate both 7/10. Only thing is, she only does massage (traditional or sensual) and is a bit pricey. Goes by the name of "Lisa".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-05c1cd6ebdf6

  7. #8785

    Misstress Massage. Anybody Seen?

    Been chatting with this lady for a few days. She goes by "Lisa. " Pics are legit, pretty face and toned body. Shocker; she's pricey and only does a traditional (. 2) or sensual massage (. 4). Curious if anyone has seen her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-05c1cd6ebdf6

  8. #8784
    I've seen a lot of reviews lately about girls looks and rates. Any feedback on actual performance would be appreciated as well.

  9. #8783
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidTheSancho  [View Original Post]
    So I went back a couple pages and didn't see anything but maybe I missed it. Is nobody annoyed with this new interface on SA. It's making searches impossible on mobile. Also with it there seems to be an influx of fake profiles. I really don't want to have to use a desktop to browse SA, this interface might kill it for me.
    I'm still on the old interface. Yes, I don't like the new interface either. Very difficult to use. They already reverted to the old interface twice.

  10. #8782

    SB Reviews 02/26/2024 Part 2

    Blondevalleybabe: She's back on SA again after a few years. She was first on SA when she was 22 years old. Now she's 25. She lives near Glendale. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. Allowance negotiable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-12c72768fc3e

    Minnie: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-fc05af6e0652

    Lovergirl123: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-9eb86472e311

    ClassyPunk: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-1fbaffc6e199

  11. #8781
    Quote Originally Posted by Stolper  [View Original Post]
    Not sure I would trust Unknown's review here. Search Cherrysia on here. It's the same person. She's actually quite hot (I would say 8-9) and a great time in the bedroom. But she's run by her pimp bf and there have been blackmail issues. I don't know what Unknown's talking about here. See at your own risk, but sex and attractiveness is not her problem.
    ChefSolo, just do a M&G with her and see for yourself.

  12. #8780
    So I went back a couple pages and didn't see anything but maybe I missed it. Is nobody annoyed with this new interface on SA. It's making searches impossible on mobile. Also with it there seems to be an influx of fake profiles. I really don't want to have to use a desktop to browse SA, this interface might kill it for me.

  13. #8779
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefSolo  [View Original Post]
    Before I saw this post, I offered her 500 and she sent me a laughing GIF. If what you're saying is true, I'm glad I dodged a bullet and wow what a delusional slob.
    Not sure I would trust Unknown's review here. Search Cherrysia on here. It's the same person. She's actually quite hot (I would say 8-9) and a great time in the bedroom. But she's run by her pimp bf and there have been blackmail issues. I don't know what Unknown's talking about here. See at your own risk, but sex and attractiveness is not her problem.

  14. #8778

    SB Reviews 02/26/2024

    True_hottie_: Blonde girl in her late 20's. She's not new to SA. She's been on SA for many years now with different profiles. She's been on and off. She lives in WLA. Her looks are a 6/7 and her body is a 6/7. She has a more athletic body than slim on her profile. Her allowance is negotiable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-c272a523313d

  15. #8777
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefSolo  [View Original Post]
    Before I saw this post, I offered her 500 and she sent me a laughing GIF. If what you're saying is true, I'm glad I dodged a bullet and wow what a delusional slob.
    Yeah, you dodged one. Saved you 500 LOL. She does free M&G for coffee. If you don't believe it's true, then you can meet her for coffee and find out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape