Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 163 of 748 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 213 263 663 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 11206
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #8776
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenWalker  [View Original Post]
    She offered me that and I said yes and then she took down her account. I wanted to spank her fartlocker.=(.
    Maybe she's fake.

  2. #8775
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    I believe I have reviewed her before. Anyway, she has been on SA for way too long and has way too many profiles. She's always looking for fresh new SDs. Her looks are a 5. She has awful teeth and a poor complexion. Not a pretty scene to look at. I wouldn't even bang her if she was free. Have fun guys!
    Before I saw this post, I offered her 500 and she sent me a laughing GIF. If what you're saying is true, I'm glad I dodged a bullet and wow what a delusional slob.

  3. #8774
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1267
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    I believe I have reviewed her before. Anyway, she has been on SA for way too long and has way too many profiles. She's always looking for fresh new SDs. Her looks are a 5. She has awful teeth and a poor complexion. Not a pretty scene to look at. I wouldn't even bang her if she was free. Have fun guys!
    How much PPM?

  4. #8773
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Did you try to offer her 600 for anal?
    She offered me that and I said yes and then she took down her account. I wanted to spank her fartlocker.=(.

  5. #8772
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Just because she is asking for it doesn't mean she gets it. I also don't find her to be all taht.

    However, HG has a SB who found a guy who would give her a lot of dough for doing basically nothing.
    My GF has been rinsing guys from the day I met her. When she was a dancer she could usually get about 2k in dinner date money before they threw in the towel and sometimes more.

  6. #8771
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenWalker  [View Original Post]
    Still really bummed about Hannah. WHoever got her is a lucky guy.
    Did you try to offer her 600 for anal?

  7. #8770
    Quote Originally Posted by TooShay  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-582a2d503728

    Here's an Asian for you guys that's ready to go. Just use your skill to talk to her as she's negotiable.
    I believe I have reviewed her before. Anyway, she has been on SA for way too long and has way too many profiles. She's always looking for fresh new SDs. Her looks are a 5. She has awful teeth and a poor complexion. Not a pretty scene to look at. I wouldn't even bang her if she was free. Have fun guys!

  8. #8769
    Quote Originally Posted by TooShay  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-582a2d503728

    Here's an Asian for you guys that's ready to go. Just use your skill to talk to her as she's negotiable.
    I believe I have reviewed her before. Anyway, she has been on SA for way too long and has way too many profiles. She's always looking for fresh new SDs. Her looks are a 5. She has awful teeth and a poor complexion. Not a pretty scene to look at. I wouldn't even bang her if she was free. Have fun guys!

  9. #8768

    Yellow fever?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-582a2d503728

    Here's an Asian for you guys that's ready to go. Just use your skill to talk to her as she's negotiable.

  10. #8767
    Still really bummed about Hannah. WHoever got her is a lucky guy.

  11. #8766
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    LMAO. Is that a tranny? Who is paying $1 k to sit and look at that for an hour across a dinner table. Come on. I want to start strangling simps, I can't take it any more. LOL.
    Just because she is asking for it doesn't mean she gets it. I also don't find her to be all taht.

    However, HG has a SB who found a guy who would give her a lot of dough for doing basically nothing.

  12. #8765
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Itsblaireeeeeee / destiny herzog / destinyherzog@IG wants $1,000 just for dinner, no dessert.

    Any takers ?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-dac3d1d04048

    https://www.instagram.com/destinyherzog/
    LMAO. Is that a tranny? Who is paying $1 k to sit and look at that for an hour across a dinner table. Come on. I want to start strangling simps, I can't take it any more. LOL.

  13. #8764
    Quote Originally Posted by GiddenLade  [View Original Post]
    I've heard that it's easier to get a 3 some if you already have a girl who's onboard with the idea & if she does the selection of the 3rd. Supposedly this makes both girls more comfortable with the initial get together. Then, of course, it's up to you to take it to the end zone. Good luck brother.
    It's always better to have the chick do it, unless you're extremely smooth or have a giant bag of coke in your pocket (preferably both). I casually dated a bisexual chick once and she was the best wingman ever. They can get away with shit that men can't. Let her drive the threesome.

  14. #8763

    You May Be In Better Shape Than You Think.

    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    I've had 3 somes before, but having a girl run a profile to catch more fish is what I'm a bit worried about, we'll see.
    I've heard that it's easier to get a 3 some if you already have a girl who's onboard with the idea & if she does the selection of the 3rd. Supposedly this makes both girls more comfortable with the initial get together. Then, of course, it's up to you to take it to the end zone. Good luck brother.

  15. #8762

    Itsblaireeeeeee / destiny herzog / destinyherzog@IG

    Itsblaireeeeeee / destiny herzog / destinyherzog@IG wants $1,000 just for dinner, no dessert.

    Any takers ?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-dac3d1d04048

    https://www.instagram.com/destinyherzog/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape