Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 11206
-
02-25-24 19:27 #8776Senior Member

Posts: 622Maybe she's fake.
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 18:57 #8775Senior Member

Posts: 135Before I saw this post, I offered her 500 and she sent me a laughing GIF. If what you're saying is true, I'm glad I dodged a bullet and wow what a delusional slob.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 17:37 #8774Senior Member

Posts: 1267How much PPM?
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 17:25 #8773Senior Member

Posts: 245She offered me that and I said yes and then she took down her account. I wanted to spank her fartlocker.=(.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 17:16 #8772Senior Member

Posts: 5602My GF has been rinsing guys from the day I met her. When she was a dancer she could usually get about 2k in dinner date money before they threw in the towel and sometimes more.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 13:29 #8771Senior Member

Posts: 622Did you try to offer her 600 for anal?
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 11:42 #8770Senior Member

Posts: 622I believe I have reviewed her before. Anyway, she has been on SA for way too long and has way too many profiles. She's always looking for fresh new SDs. Her looks are a 5. She has awful teeth and a poor complexion. Not a pretty scene to look at. I wouldn't even bang her if she was free. Have fun guys!
Originally Posted by TooShay
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 02:49 #8769Senior Member

Posts: 622I believe I have reviewed her before. Anyway, she has been on SA for way too long and has way too many profiles. She's always looking for fresh new SDs. Her looks are a 5. She has awful teeth and a poor complexion. Not a pretty scene to look at. I wouldn't even bang her if she was free. Have fun guys!
Originally Posted by TooShay
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 22:11 #8768Senior Member

Posts: 46Yellow fever?
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-582a2d503728
Here's an Asian for you guys that's ready to go. Just use your skill to talk to her as she's negotiable.
-
02-24-24 22:08 #8767Senior Member

Posts: 245Still really bummed about Hannah. WHoever got her is a lucky guy.
-
02-24-24 17:51 #8766Senior Member

Posts: 3337Just because she is asking for it doesn't mean she gets it. I also don't find her to be all taht.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
However, HG has a SB who found a guy who would give her a lot of dough for doing basically nothing.
-
02-24-24 14:25 #8765Senior Member

Posts: 422LMAO. Is that a tranny? Who is paying $1 k to sit and look at that for an hour across a dinner table. Come on. I want to start strangling simps, I can't take it any more. LOL.
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 14:22 #8764Senior Member

Posts: 422It's always better to have the chick do it, unless you're extremely smooth or have a giant bag of coke in your pocket (preferably both). I casually dated a bisexual chick once and she was the best wingman ever. They can get away with shit that men can't. Let her drive the threesome.
Originally Posted by GiddenLade
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 08:02 #8763Senior Member

Posts: 177You May Be In Better Shape Than You Think.
I've heard that it's easier to get a 3 some if you already have a girl who's onboard with the idea & if she does the selection of the 3rd. Supposedly this makes both girls more comfortable with the initial get together. Then, of course, it's up to you to take it to the end zone. Good luck brother.
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 00:21 #8762Senior Member

Posts: 272Itsblaireeeeeee / destiny herzog / destinyherzog@IG
Itsblaireeeeeee / destiny herzog / destinyherzog@IG wants $1,000 just for dinner, no dessert.
Any takers ?
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-dac3d1d04048
https://www.instagram.com/destinyherzog/









Reply With Quote




