Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 276 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 326 376 776 1276 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 26379
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22254

    Regular becoming unreliable

    Hey,

    Do any of you see Marii regularly? I've been seeing her for about 8 years now and more recently she's been becoming extremely unresponsive and unreliable. When I first saw her she'd reply very quickly from 10 a-11 pm. But then a couple years ago she hasn't been replying until 11:30, and it's been progressively getting later until now. Sometimes she doesn't respond until 1 pm or even 3 pm. More recently sometimes she doesn't respond at all. Have any of you been experiencing that? I'm wondering if drugs are getting the better of her or if she's just moving onto other clients or something.

  2. #22253
    Met her on SA. Pics were quite flattering at the time. Had dinner. Off to motel. Covered up. 5 minutes in she starts asking if I was going to cum yet. Off with condom and bareback to creampie. Think I gave her 1.5 which was waaay too much. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Old pics, not the best looker. Can be mechanical. Likes to talk and fancies herself as being cerebral but me being much older, bored me to death. I think she's overpriced, got her price down on a slow day because the weather was bad.

    She's real and safe, that in itself can be golden around here.

  3. #22252

    Meh

    Old pics, not the best looker. Can be mechanical. Likes to talk and fancies herself as being cerebral but me being much older, bored me to death. I think she's overpriced, got her price down on a slow day because the weather was bad.

    She's real and safe, that in itself can be golden around here.

  4. #22251

  5. #22250

    Trinity?

    Anyone see her? Texted and got location tonight but photo was different. Thicker thighs.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/880286011342

  6. #22249

    Retired

    I'll let you young guys play with these ladies these days because I'm not spending 100 for a bbj. Seriously!! 100 for a BJ?? WTF.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyBeans  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Smurff / Bennett. Quick bbjcim for 1. Prettier than pics with good communication, safe incall location. A bit of a messy place but comfortable enough. Fairly straightforward but had a good time with her. Was safe and will probably visit again.

    JB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/685678523312

    Can't get the profile photo to load for some reason. But searching "skipthegames smurff" will get to her page if the link isn't working.

  7. #22248

    Smurff / Bennett

    Just saw Smurff / Bennett. Quick bbjcim for 1. Prettier than pics with good communication, safe incall location. A bit of a messy place but comfortable enough. Fairly straightforward but had a good time with her. Was safe and will probably visit again.

    JB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/685678523312

    Can't get the profile photo to load for some reason. But searching "skipthegames smurff" will get to her page if the link isn't working.

  8. #22247
    Wanted 100 QV, Has facebook with matching pics so go for it and let us know.

  9. #22246
    Quote Originally Posted by Dildon  [View Original Post]
    Can someone send me the details on what they got from AJ / Angie? And if she's cleaned herself up recently if you saw her lately.

    Whats the deal with the Kilbourn Apartment that Reyna and the blonde woman Jana work out? A girl I met once is hosting there now but I don't want to find out its a trap from five o.
    I did bareback with her about 5 weeks ago. No problems what so ever.

  10. #22245
    Can someone send me the details on what they got from AJ / Angie? And if she's cleaned herself up recently if you saw her lately.

    Whats the deal with the Kilbourn Apartment that Reyna and the blonde woman Jana work out? A girl I met once is hosting there now but I don't want to find out its a trap from five o.

  11. #22244

    Simple question

    Where did you find a good review of her or who told you about her for you to spend 250 on her?

    Some advice for you, 250 is a lot of money so maybe pick someone who has great reviews or someone recommends her.

    Most of these woman on STG are scammers or give crappy service. For 250, I better see some f+#*ng fantastic reviews first but what the hell do I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Akabili  [View Original Post]
    She changed her ad to https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/082853640671 whatever you do use cash never cashapp. She'll try to say she nervous and go to the car to get shit to loosen her up. Its a lie she will run off with your money. Formerly went by daisy is a mixed girl you can always pick out her posts because she posts pics of black girls but in her description always puts that she is Caucasian. If you try to confront her she will try to call her pimp on you. Only does outcalls because she doesn't want any drama brought to her house. Stay away. Let's get this scammer off the net. Stole 250 from me.

  12. #22243
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 2

    Scammer stay away

    She changed her ad to https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/082853640671 whatever you do use cash never cashapp. She'll try to say she nervous and go to the car to get shit to loosen her up. Its a lie she will run off with your money. Formerly went by daisy is a mixed girl you can always pick out her posts because she posts pics of black girls but in her description always puts that she is Caucasian. If you try to confront her she will try to call her pimp on you. Only does outcalls because she doesn't want any drama brought to her house. Stay away. Let's get this scammer off the net. Stole 250 from me.

  13. #22242
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 2
    [Personal Name deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove the Real Personal Name of a private individual. Posting anyone's real personal name is a grave violation of their privacy and an event that justifies an immediate banning of the perpetrator.

    Please do not post anyone's actual personal name in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  14. #22241
    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    I thought she was the mad hatter! WTF? No way I could ever stop laughing and get a hard on or even show up LOL.
    I'd actually go see her if she put up some sexier pictures, I found a good review on another site, I'll bring my camera and take some better ones, she's got to show some skin, sweater pics don't cut it.

  15. #22240

    Empty your inbox

    I just tried to message you back. No room in your inbox.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopack13  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have and regretting it. She goes by AJ / angie and she's a SW strung out junkie. I had seen her for a cardate several months back and vowed not to see her again from that experience, but the little got the best of me. I went to see her again at the RR on 13th & college Ave probably 6 weeks ago. She was a motor mouth and wouldn't stop talking, she was definitely high as a kite! So after a little foreplay we we decided to get down to business and neither one of us had protection, which I usually do, but not this time. Well I figured one time wouldn't hurt, well guess what, it does! I ended up reaching out to "Callondoc", (recommend by another member) to help out with my condition. So if you value your health, I would stay far away from this one. Be safe out there Gentlemen!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape