Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 26382
-
02-21-24 20:41 #22242Senior Member

Posts: 1478Simple question
Where did you find a good review of her or who told you about her for you to spend 250 on her?
Some advice for you, 250 is a lot of money so maybe pick someone who has great reviews or someone recommends her.
Most of these woman on STG are scammers or give crappy service. For 250, I better see some f+#*ng fantastic reviews first but what the hell do I know.
Originally Posted by Akabili
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-24 07:17 #22241Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 2Scammer stay away
She changed her ad to https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/082853640671 whatever you do use cash never cashapp. She'll try to say she nervous and go to the car to get shit to loosen her up. Its a lie she will run off with your money. Formerly went by daisy is a mixed girl you can always pick out her posts because she posts pics of black girls but in her description always puts that she is Caucasian. If you try to confront her she will try to call her pimp on you. Only does outcalls because she doesn't want any drama brought to her house. Stay away. Let's get this scammer off the net. Stole 250 from me.
-
02-20-24 06:59 #22240Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 2[Personal Name deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove the Real Personal Name of a private individual. Posting anyone's real personal name is a grave violation of their privacy and an event that justifies an immediate banning of the perpetrator.
Please do not post anyone's actual personal name in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
02-18-24 21:34 #22239Banned Member

Posts: 505I'd actually go see her if she put up some sexier pictures, I found a good review on another site, I'll bring my camera and take some better ones, she's got to show some skin, sweater pics don't cut it.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-24 16:14 #22238Senior Member

Posts: 763Empty your inbox
I just tried to message you back. No room in your inbox.
Originally Posted by Gopack13
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-24 18:41 #22237Banned Member

Posts: 505I thought she was the mad hatter! WTF? No way I could ever stop laughing and get a hard on or even show up LOL.
Originally Posted by Bd2222
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-24 18:38 #22236Banned Member

Posts: 505I got ghosted after someone picked up the phone and didn't say anything, she's hot and I'm 6'4 so a tall one would be nice.
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-24 13:59 #22235Senior Member

Posts: 135LOL. Short guy
Some times you will see him in her posts as an added attraction for couples, he calls himself the mad hatter.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-24 10:54 #22234Senior Member

Posts: 299Anybody
Has anyone seen this lady?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/936108419580
-
02-17-24 01:53 #22233Banned Member

Posts: 505An actual midget or just a short guy? LOL, I can't do it if some fucking midget is lurking around, ya she appears to be losing her looks, that's what partying hard with midgets gets you LOL.
Originally Posted by Bd2222
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 22:29 #22232Senior Member

Posts: 135Alice
She has a midget boyfriend who is behind her ad's pretty stupid if you ask me, party hard in ever ad, but it is annoying, after seeing her you leave and he's always lurking around the corner. And yes. It does look like she put on. A few lbs, and what were they thinking using the 1st picture in her ad. She looks like a guy.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 21:37 #22231Regular Member

Posts: 3Alice in wonderland
I had a dream with Alice years ago, that's definitely her in the photos. The incall she was at was an extended stay being remodeled where she had a room. A weird place, but not unsafe and definitely better than some trap house basements I've visited. She was almost too slim but that wasn't going to stop me and after she did her makeup (not long) we started and I remember her being very accommodating and that she kind of got into it. She allowed no cover for an extra fee and and being young and stupid I ponied up. She felt great and had no noticeable hygiene issues at the time. After three positions I finished in her mouth. She does have a boyfriend (the mad hatter. Dealer?) but he wasn't around and I didn't linger to meet him. We talked a bit, I thanked her for seeing AA because half the girls worth touching don't and I saw myself out. She very affordable, and I didn't even need antibiotics after I woke up. That being said every gal with a habit can potentially turn very bad very quickly and I haven't dreamt of her in years as I got a girlfriend and then Rayna was just a better dream for me personally until she got locked up recently. I would see Alice again, especially at the price. I'll put a recent link because I can't figure out how to attach images again.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...0/072840883676
TLDR 3 year old review.
Pros: decent incall, not scamed or rushed, coverless available, very affordable, had a full smile.
Cons: decent habit, Has a boyfriend, very slim, pics are 3 yrs old (3 yr old review might be other more recent cons).
-
02-16-24 14:21 #22230Banned Member

Posts: 505Hmmm
What's up with Alice? I've seen her post for yrs but never a review, I've always been leery seeing she's always posting about partying and having favors, now she seems to have put on weight, doesn't seem like a needle user hmmm.
-
02-13-24 17:12 #22229Senior Member

Posts: 33If you're referring to Jackie Love. She was great!! If memory serves she had a basement setup that was perfect. I think she even advertised in the yellow pages when they had escort listings LOL That area has changed a lot over the years though.
Originally Posted by Jbm1023
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 16:17 #22228Regular Member

Posts: 2She's real and safe
Hey guys, long time lurker here but I can say with 100% certainty that Daisy is real and reliable. She does have a bf, but not a pimp, and she tries to stay really strict on the BJ only rule but I have gotten past that once. She has a habit like just about all of these girls but she seems trustworthy enough and is definitely not to the point of robbing people or anything at this point. The head can be amazing at times and maybe average when she needs a fix. She does catch but spits if that matters to anyone.
Originally Posted by PlunkettWhite
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





