Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 26382
-
02-24-24 11:34 #22257Senior Member

Posts: 58What happened to Red?
Anyone know what happened to Red? I have not been able to contact her and she hasn't been posting for awhile. She used to post quite a few times daily.
-
02-24-24 08:23 #22256Senior Member

Posts: 656Building is a mess
There are 4 girls working between floors. All were trained by the Iranian Princess. Safe during the day.
Originally Posted by Dildon
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 08:21 #22255Senior Member

Posts: 656She has specials as well
She doubles with Kae Baby sometimes. At night she goes for half what you pay.
Originally Posted by JimmyBeans
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 08:19 #22254Senior Member

Posts: 656Heavy cigarette smell
She has been reviewed before. Nothing appealing in looks. Performance is super mechanic. Quite boring actually.
Originally Posted by SafeNsaFun
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 08:17 #22253Senior Member

Posts: 656How does she look like? Any links
It is hard to help out as dames using different names all the time.
Originally Posted by TheTrueGamble
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-24 16:40 #22252Senior Member

Posts: 67Regular becoming unreliable
Hey,
Do any of you see Marii regularly? I've been seeing her for about 8 years now and more recently she's been becoming extremely unresponsive and unreliable. When I first saw her she'd reply very quickly from 10 a-11 pm. But then a couple years ago she hasn't been replying until 11:30, and it's been progressively getting later until now. Sometimes she doesn't respond until 1 pm or even 3 pm. More recently sometimes she doesn't respond at all. Have any of you been experiencing that? I'm wondering if drugs are getting the better of her or if she's just moving onto other clients or something.
-
02-23-24 15:33 #22251Senior Member

Posts: 774Met her on SA. Pics were quite flattering at the time. Had dinner. Off to motel. Covered up. 5 minutes in she starts asking if I was going to cum yet. Off with condom and bareback to creampie. Think I gave her 1.5 which was waaay too much. YMMV.
Originally Posted by BladeCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-24 14:24 #22250Senior Member

Posts: 354Meh
Old pics, not the best looker. Can be mechanical. Likes to talk and fancies herself as being cerebral but me being much older, bored me to death. I think she's overpriced, got her price down on a slow day because the weather was bad.
Originally Posted by SafeNsaFun
[View Original Post]
She's real and safe, that in itself can be golden around here.
-
02-23-24 13:41 #22249Senior Member

Posts: 182Manic Pixie Chick- any info?
-
02-22-24 21:53 #22248Senior Member

Posts: 747Trinity?
Anyone see her? Texted and got location tonight but photo was different. Thicker thighs.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/880286011342
-
02-22-24 18:55 #22247Senior Member

Posts: 1478Retired
I'll let you young guys play with these ladies these days because I'm not spending 100 for a bbj. Seriously!! 100 for a BJ?? WTF.
Originally Posted by JimmyBeans
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 15:55 #22246Regular Member

Posts: 17Smurff / Bennett
Just saw Smurff / Bennett. Quick bbjcim for 1. Prettier than pics with good communication, safe incall location. A bit of a messy place but comfortable enough. Fairly straightforward but had a good time with her. Was safe and will probably visit again.
JB.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/685678523312
Can't get the profile photo to load for some reason. But searching "skipthegames smurff" will get to her page if the link isn't working.
-
02-22-24 14:36 #22245Senior Member

Posts: 70Wanted 100 QV, Has facebook with matching pics so go for it and let us know.
Originally Posted by FawkuAwe
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 12:52 #22244Senior Member

Posts: 434I did bareback with her about 5 weeks ago. No problems what so ever.
Originally Posted by Dildon
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 01:36 #22243Senior Member

Posts: 70Can someone send me the details on what they got from AJ / Angie? And if she's cleaned herself up recently if you saw her lately.
Whats the deal with the Kilbourn Apartment that Reyna and the blonde woman Jana work out? A girl I met once is hosting there now but I don't want to find out its a trap from five o.








Reply With Quote






