Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 10604
-
02-29-24 20:53 #8099Senior Member

Posts: 229Who hasn't
I filled that pussy every week for months. Then she freak out one day blocked me and I finally got back in her good graces for now anyway. LOL. She's fucking hot as hell and will fuck the shit out of you.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
By the way for the other guy she doesn't have big tits but she is as fit as they come supper hard body.
-
02-29-24 19:49 #8098Senior Member

Posts: 502That's Sevyn? I didn't even recognize her. I creampied her once at Just Bliss. It was hot!
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 16:17 #8097Senior Member

Posts: 1155Got my dick hard. Anyone got info.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 11:32 #8096Senior Member

Posts: 577Any information on this lovely looking lady?
I've noticed some of her ads recently and the menu looks good whether she belongs on this thread or not. And the ink is hot as is the short sexy hair style.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...m/708067664186
-
02-29-24 01:56 #8095Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Sevyn aka Sophie
I remember her being at Just Bliss and then I think PDX Barbies. Maybe??
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 19:14 #8094Senior Member

Posts: 1155Fuck
She blocked me a while back. What's her rates. I'm going to try again. She at lingerie shop or apartment?
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 17:45 #8093Senior Member

Posts: 229Well she marks all the boxes
Seen her many times and now she has a bed to pound her on plus she will ride you dick off she is the best cg I've ever had
Originally Posted by Foundation
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/503-673-8917#table.
-
02-25-24 13:48 #8092Senior Member

Posts: 2031Because black people carry diseases that you don't? I don't know if you intended it that way but your statement comes off as racist.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-24 12:50 #8091Senior Member

Posts: 88Sorry.
I'm into spinners with big natural tits and fat ass. I like all races tbh, but if I had to chose then a white or black spinner would probably be tops. Honestly, if she is cute and banging body, I'm open to most anything. I've also found if her kitty is wet and tight, I might be ok with a non-spinner. Maybe something UTR instead of a pro.
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
This probably isn't all that helpful.
-
02-23-24 10:59 #8090Senior Member

Posts: 1155I don't have a link, she played the video off her phone.
Originally Posted by CornDawg1
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-24 06:33 #8089Senior Member

Posts: 229How about sharing that video
Would love to see that video, haven't seen her yet but she has always been someone I know I would enjoy.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-24 01:34 #8088Regular Member

Posts: 12Can you send me a link to the videos?
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 23:58 #8087Senior Member

Posts: 1155Who?
Scarlett L? I've seen videos of her doing gangbang with the brother's.
Originally Posted by ATVBro
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 16:59 #8086Banned Member

Posts: 24Friday Event
Send me a message to let me know if you want in on an event for tomorrow.
Originally Posted by ATVBro
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 14:24 #8085Banned Member

Posts: 708Quality is the sign of a desperate Man
You Vatos crack me up. Jalajala.











Reply With Quote





