Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 10597
-
02-25-24 13:48 #8092Senior Member

Posts: 2027Because black people carry diseases that you don't? I don't know if you intended it that way but your statement comes off as racist.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-24 12:50 #8091Senior Member

Posts: 88Sorry.
I'm into spinners with big natural tits and fat ass. I like all races tbh, but if I had to chose then a white or black spinner would probably be tops. Honestly, if she is cute and banging body, I'm open to most anything. I've also found if her kitty is wet and tight, I might be ok with a non-spinner. Maybe something UTR instead of a pro.
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
This probably isn't all that helpful.
-
02-23-24 10:59 #8090Senior Member

Posts: 1155I don't have a link, she played the video off her phone.
Originally Posted by CornDawg1
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-24 06:33 #8089Senior Member

Posts: 229How about sharing that video
Would love to see that video, haven't seen her yet but she has always been someone I know I would enjoy.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-24 01:34 #8088Regular Member

Posts: 12Can you send me a link to the videos?
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 23:58 #8087Senior Member

Posts: 1155Who?
Scarlett L? I've seen videos of her doing gangbang with the brother's.
Originally Posted by ATVBro
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 16:59 #8086Banned Member

Posts: 24Friday Event
Send me a message to let me know if you want in on an event for tomorrow.
Originally Posted by ATVBro
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 14:24 #8085Banned Member

Posts: 708Quality is the sign of a desperate Man
You Vatos crack me up. Jalajala.
-
02-22-24 02:12 #8084Senior Member

Posts: 229Be helpful
If you maybe gave a little more on your type. BBW, skinny, white, black, GFE, kisser I can go on forever man. If you like just a good fuck slam dunk no restrictions there's red sasha.
Originally Posted by Foundation
[View Original Post]
Nasty no restrictions danecadae. More classy MILF cfs there's a ton of them.need a little help to help you.
-
02-21-24 16:07 #8083Senior Member

Posts: 88Visiting
Going to be in Portland in two weeks. I've gone back through 10 pages of posts, but don't really see much I'm interested in. The twins look ok. Anyone I need to try out while in town?
-
02-20-24 15:12 #8082Senior Member

Posts: 1155She was to much drama on the gps board, I pass on her since then.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 15:09 #8081Senior Member

Posts: 1155LOL tyrone probably was anxious to run back in and lick off the cum off her face 🤣
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
She ugly, a buddy told me to pass on her, bb slamdunk, but bad hygiene
-
02-20-24 14:39 #8080Senior Member

Posts: 1138Quality
Seen her a few times, recently a couple of months ago. BB cum dump no questions asked. Asked for it on her face and not inside her. Whatever. Usually tip her an extra 50. Tyrone was lurking pretty close around pretending to be walking their to dog. . that's why I never went back.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/69806565
-
02-20-24 13:51 #8079Senior Member

Posts: 28Avoid
Yeah stay away from this one, runs with a guy who has been known to enter the room during a session and rob you. There are plenty of safer and saner providers who you can have a good time with.
Originally Posted by XavierFarrell
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 12:46 #8078Banned Member

Posts: 24Luna
I think I remember hearing she had a bad customer that went too far. Too bad though. Right around then I was trying to meet her and never got to. Probably never will now.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




