Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #7994

    Angelica

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsBB  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this is really her and what the story is?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/163971498
    Who knows if it's really her. I did reach out a while back and she said she'd gone thru rehab, but was still providing (go figure). She said she is up in the Seattle area but does outcall only. Rate quoted was 350 per 30, bb was 550 for the same time.

  2. #7993
    Anyone know if this is really her and what the story is?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/163971498

  3. #7992

    She been discussed before

    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah70  [View Original Post]
    But ya I've seen her, she was nice. I had to go about it gently, I first asked by txt in a very kind way, we agreed to talk about it in person. I told her I had recently had tests but by the time we got together we talked and activities started everything just went normal some slide and in. Forgot all about showing the test results. Don't go about it like you're entitled to it and you will most likely have good luck. Pros are she is Quite a bit of fun, great kisser and tight kitty. She seem to be a little bit older than her pictures but that's pretty much par for course. But the pictures are fairly accurate.

  4. #7991
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931

    Have not seen here in years, but


  5. #7990
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931

    Do not know if she belongs her but.

    Her free OF she takes a bare BBC the size of a child's arm. LOL.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?578816-Ellie_L

  6. #7989
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah70  [View Original Post]
    She been mentioned a bunch of times, so she real, not a rob, go get laid.

  7. #7988

    Amber from List Crawler


  8. #7987

    Hosting UTR send me a message to join

    That scarlet gb post got me thinking. Now I'm planning to host a UTR. Message me if you want to take a turn / join in.

  9. #7986
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagnerb  [View Original Post]
    So same prices as what they were with the other agency we had. Unlikely to get a price reduction to California rates, no point on the girls leaving California if they don't get a boost in business. Maybe if we had our own supply of girls that don't mind Oregon rain.
    Compared to Cali the prices may be higer, but they seemed comparable or better when including the quality of women / service against the local market, no?

  10. #7985

    K-girl prices

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully they will follow the California model, matching their prices. I'm sure they will get all the business they could want if they did that.

    This conversation should get moved to a k-girl section.
    So same prices as what they were with the other agency we had. Unlikely to get a price reduction to California rates, no point on the girls leaving California if they don't get a boost in business. Maybe if we had our own supply of girls that don't mind Oregon rain.

  11. #7984
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    And?

    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    I asked for BBFS and she cussed me out.
    She didn't do it? Dirty hooker.

  12. #7983

    She wrote an alert

    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    I asked for BBFS and she cussed me out.
    Was it in you?

  13. #7982
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    Trainer Girl is YMMV. Must have test results. Must have a big dick.
    I asked for BBFS and she cussed me out.

  14. #7981
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    That her c unt stunk?
    LOL. It was pretty obvious. And I ask a buddy and he had same experience

  15. #7980

    Did you tell her

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Pussy stink, guess she let lot of mofo nut and fill her up. She offer discount if I return, I said hell yeah, but I lied to that bish and that bish talks too much. She got no ass IMO to each their own. I'm on a mission to smash many hoes not start a relationship with these cum dumpsters.
    That her c unt stunk?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape